• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Are You Intelligent ? (Time)

Detail

Status

Forum - http://septimus.invisionplus.net
Map Status - Protected
Current Version - 1.05

Description

This map is similiar to Are You A Retard. But, those traps are more obvious and easier to find compare to it.

Mission Objective

Complete all the course before times run out without losing all your life.

Screenshot

148027-albums402-picture3042.jpg

148027-albums402-picture3043.jpg

148027-albums402-picture3044.jpg

148027-albums402-picture3045.jpg

148027-albums402-picture3046.jpg

Notice

1) Open Sources

• If this map is open sources, it mean this map are free to be view by everybody regardless of age, community, religion and status.
  • Open sources doesn't mean you could edit this map freely without my permission for the sake of fun or various reason, you still got to ask my permission to do so.

2) Protected

• If this map is protected, it mean there is an content or resources that are deem to be exclusive or specially made for the map that I strictly do not allowed other to use or neiter view it.
  • If you wish to view the map through world editor, kindly ask my permission and I would send the open sources to you if I see your reason to be acceptable.

3) Miscellaneous

• Different edition have different way of playing, different trap, different style of testing your capability and many more. And they ain't same map, please don't ask why don't just make the map had different type of modes as I had state that they had different way to play it.

Credit
SectionContributer
Icon
  • Mc !
Model
  • WILLTHEALMIGHTY
Music & Sound
  • staberxpert
Map Tester
  • Seeky
  • Vivs
  • TeAmor
  • Sweet
Changelog
Version StatusUpdate Information
  • Beta release.
  • Update detail no longer available.
  • Change description.
Septimus Map Resources

[THREAD="87433"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ?[/THREAD]
[THREAD="100164"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ? (2)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="106408"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ? (3)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="116973"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ? (4)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="117009"]Are You A Perfect Idiot ? (5)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="82506"]Are You Intelligent ? (Survivor)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="82507"]Are You Intelligent ? (Solo)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="82508"]Are You Intelligent ? (Cooperate)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="83511"]Are You Intelligent ? (Team)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="85518"]Are You Intelligent ? (Time)[/THREAD]
[THREAD="82626"]KFC 300[/THREAD]
[THREAD="84623"]Sparta - Modern Warfare[/THREAD]
[THREAD="88705"]United States Of 300[/THREAD]
[THREAD="89067"]Glory Of the Spartans[/THREAD]
[THREAD="108889"]Harry Pottaa And The Dining In Hell[/THREAD]
[THREAD="84733"]Symmetry Park[/THREAD]
[THREAD="95556"]Stairway[/THREAD]
[THREAD="95423"]Garuda Ruins[/THREAD]
[THREAD="95711"]Heion Forest[/THREAD]
[THREAD="95683"]Flood Point[/THREAD]
[THREAD="83746"]Olympic Torch[/THREAD]
[THREAD="84214"]Omaha Assault[/THREAD]
[THREAD="86253"]Kill Me[/THREAD]
[THREAD="105092"]Invasion Of MasterHaosis[/THREAD]
[THREAD="108660"]Dan War[/THREAD]
[THREAD="118947"]Click To Kill[/THREAD]
[THREAD="122023"]Dodge[/THREAD]
[THREAD="100225"]Just For Laughs[/THREAD]
[THREAD="97315"]The Human Sin - Trailer[/THREAD]
[THREAD="116696"]Brotherhood Of Kenji[/THREAD]
[THREAD="118665"]Memory Forever[/THREAD]
[THREAD="122211"]Hand of Justice[/THREAD]
[THREAD="128667"]The Confrontation[/THREAD]
[THREAD="168596"]Unknown Cinematic[/THREAD]

Contents

Are You Intelligent ? (Time) (Map)

Reviews
23:02, 3rd Jun 2008 Ghan_04: Ok, map appears to function as it should, if a bit tricky to win.... Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

23:02, 3rd Jun 2008
Ghan_04: Ok, map appears to function as it should, if a bit tricky to win.... Approved.

Level 2
errr one question (which is a hint too) why dont you add those modes as gamemode in 1 map?
eg you type "-team" or "-time" in chat and get the mode... why uploading so many maps when its possible in one? saves dl time and you dont have to search for the right map all the time aaaaand you can easily edit one map instead of ...

Level 31
errr one question (which is a hint too) why dont you add those modes as gamemode in 1 map?
eg you type "-team" or "-time" in chat and get the mode... why uploading so many maps when its possible in one? saves dl time and you dont have to search for the right map all the time aaaaand you can easily edit one map instead of ...

I think you did't bother to check those map before you ask such a question, did you ? They are all different map with different way of playing.

For example, how the hell Are You Intelligent (Team Edition) would be playable if I set it at Solo Edition ? Check all those map edition and try to play it and you would know what I mean including the difference of each map.....:grin:

In addition, Solo Edition had 6 lvl with nearly 40 type of challenge. I had already limit the amount of unit, destructible and etc etc on that edition.

If I use World Editor Unlimited or New Gen to had unlimit destructible, unit and etc etc... It would just cause major lag.

Last edited:
Level 1
In Team Edition me and my friends reach a point where there is no continue (I think)
Im talkin about the place w/ all the spikes over it and the two levers

Status
Not open for further replies.