1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ardent Heroes - ORPG

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Craka_J, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Paganini

Paganini

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey Craka_J,
    what happened to the map ? Are you still working on it ? Just wanted to visit your hp, but it was down due to inactivity (taken down on May 31th ;) )

This was very promising to me...
    Paganini

2. Nyype

Nyype

Resources:
    Resources:
    so? still didnt you complete your map? after 2,5 years.. or am i blind..
    i googled it and am really bashed cuz of your latest entry on your website.. are you crazy? or you dont want to publish? may be you need professional help..

3. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    He stop developing this, and I bet you're not talking to Ardent when you said
    I bet you're talking on teh WoW project.

4. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I wouldn't consider Ardent Heroes an 'active' project. I pretty much work on it when I have nothing else to do and just so happen to feel like working on it. There are no significant triggers to make the RPG playable, so for now, it's just terrain, backstory, and some designs for each class. I might release the map, but might not. Depends if I feel like it. :D

5. PROXY

PROXY

3D Modeling Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    ^ That's my son :ogre_datass:

6. Yabooer

Yabooer

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is a shame that most of the work will go to waste, I would love to see things finished but that is just not something that will ever be possible in this day and age. Maybe say 3-4 years ago we could've had one of the most successful RPGs not because of the map alone, but because we were planning on adding bi monthly events and other things to say the least.

If anyone is wanting to continue, or rip ideas away I give my consent, but would be polite of you guys to ask Craka as well before doing anything seeing how I gave all the intellectual property over to him.