• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ZombieA.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well i am quite new here so pls dont coment mean :) The skin is how i thought a zombie in northrend would look. It took me whole day to do it and i think it looks nice. Looks much better in-game than the skin thingy. thats how it should be right ?
ME EAT BRAINS !!

Keywords:
Arctic, Northrend, Zombie, cash42, brains, leather, creep
Contents

Arctic Zombie (Texture)

Reviews
20:55, 1st Feb 2010 CloudWolf: I'm afraid for skins to be accepted, they must be 75% your own free-hand work, and have a sufficient amount of shading. This skins contains about 30% free-hand, and the leather you have added has no shading so I'm going...

M

20:55, 1st Feb 2010
CloudWolf: I'm afraid for skins to be accepted, they must be 75% your own free-hand work, and have a sufficient amount of shading. This skins contains about 30% free-hand, and the leather you have added has no shading so I'm going to have to reject this :(

You show some promise though :D The general shape of what you;ve done is pretty decent :) I'd recommend checking our Mr. Goblins skinning tutorials in our "Tutorials Forum" :) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer! :)