1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Archimonde Supreme's Wrath 1 V.2

Submitted by WhiteFang
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Archimonde Supreme's Wrath 1
By Archimonde Supreme

Description

This is a short campaign made. It is the first in a series of 4 campaigns that will tell the story of Archimonde Supreme and his battle against the old gods and faceless ones. This is not very good but you will have to play it in order to know the story.

Gameplay

There are only 4 playebale maps but 5 cinmatics. In two of the 4 playebale maps you will play as Archimonde Supreme,in one a blademaster and in another the burning legion.

Features

Custom items
Custom abilities
A custom hero
Custom enemies
A demon race
4 playeble maps
5 cinmatics

Changelog
V 2.0
Added more doodads
Improved cinmatics
Added new units
Added more enemies
Completed demon race
Improved terrain
Added custom campaign screen
Made Archimonde Supreme stronger
Gave some ablities new icons
Fixed green icons
Added creeps
Made maps bigger
Made faceless stronger
Gave units new icons
Fixed abilities
Gave faceless one new model
Added park attack

Credits
Peekay
Sin'dorei 300
-Grendel
Kimberly
Master Haosis
FrIkY
Daenar 7
Kwaliti
Ugo Ugo
Freddyk
Dhika Axe
Ampharos_222
Kitabatake
67chrome

Authors note
Special thanks to Dhika axe for doing preview image
A error 502 hit me the last time updated the map.It destroyed the description. I've lost memmory of the changelog and credits. Please notify me of uncredited resources.
Contents

Archimonde Supreme's Wrath 1 V.2 (Campaign)

Reviews
15:17, 11th Nov 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: See my review!
?

what chapter should I approve

Poll closed Oct 14, 2014.
  1. The capture

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Deeps

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Ecscape From the deeps

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. Teleportation

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Dark entertainment

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. The return

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  7. Confrontation

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  8. Legion

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry but ths is the most terrible campaign I ever played. The first two cinematics last less than a minute, The camera usage is horrible. In the first cinematic, I didn't know why the camera was so far away from Archimonde and the Forgotten One. Then in the second one, the camera caused headache to me as it kept moving from prisoner to prisoner.
    The terrain, I would prefer not to talk about it but I will anyway. Completely flat and lacking of doodads in the playable maps.
    Gameplay, very very boring and then all imported icons turn green when I pause. Next, when I controlled the Demon race, I couldn't harvest gold in anyway. How can I haunt the gold mine if the summoners do not summon it? Then the Sacrificial Altar needs Graveyard which is not summoned as well.

After all those issues, I see no hope for this campaign unluckily. For that, I am forced to vote for rejection.

2. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ill fix all those things....as soon as I wake up.
    Edit:map updated.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  3. PlankingWolf

PlankingWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Whoa, man. Don't call it the worst campaign, that's kinda... Harsh.

4. Dragunov

Dragunov

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
  5. Actually? Maybe Shadow Fury reviews are harsh and might seem to be a bit rude but...they are damn good.he points every single mistakes and helps to fix them.

As for me? I will check this campaign after i get some free days from work.Day or two.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
  6. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea sorry I was tired. The title of the poll should be wich map should i improve not approve

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  7. Shadow Fury

Shadow Fury

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yeah that's true. I also feel that sometimes I've been a bit too harsh in some of my reviews. I just want one thing to be clear. I am not against any map-maker. I am just helping people to improve their maps and achieve a certain quality, that's why I have to list many bad points and sometimes be strict (or what you call being harsh).

8. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I understand and I appreciate your reviews it helps me improve my map.
    EDIT:the polll hass spoken!when I get back from school ill update Dark Entertainment so it matches the latest version of Dark Entertainment. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-257980/?prev=status=p&u=Archimonde%20supreme.
    EDIT 2:map updated ! Check out Dark entertainment :)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  9. Like i promised.Here is my review. wish it would be longer but..there is just no way for that.

2/5 Why 2? Beacause i liked idea of creator traped in one of his own maps and beacause i like your farm template map.

The rest of this campaign? Sorry if that sounds like hate but....it was terrible.

10. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Terrible, I will update this review~ 1/5.

11. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ill update in a few days. The newxt update will include ficed icons,new units,new map,new spells,new icons,new new skins,longer cinmatics,better fog,improved terrain,full demon race,more enemies,stronger enimies,improved ai,more doodads and bigger maps. I'm currently working on my map shadow falls so I'm quite busy at the moment. But the update will come. I'm already half way done with the update

12. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    good luck. If you are stuck somewhere just google it up, Hive has lots of tutorials.

13. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanx! MasterHaosis is back so I am excitted and I'm going into full potensial mode :)

14. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damnit! I can't update the map. It says something like error 502 or something.can somebody move this to needs fix?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  15. DUTY OF RS

DUTY OF RS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Also i wrote this on your map.
    Create an description!
    And you will have more downloads, i swear.

16. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nope! ;D

17. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm, so this isn't the worst but the map has a lot of problems.

- I'm on Dark Entertainment, this mission is utterly boring and takes forever. It doesn't take much skill, all you have to do is hide and use Wind Walk in a corner
    - The doodad placement in the first mission is a little obstructive. Those rocks are tiny and the way it causes Archimonde, Doom Guard's, and Infernals to walk around them looks ridiculous
    - Some pathways in the first mission are too small, they are walkable but only one huge unit at a time.
    - The terrain is lacking (though the cinematic terrain is acceptable). There is little contrast and is a little too red. It is better than your other map I've taken a look at, but I still suggest you read some tutorials regarding decoration and terrain.
    - The gameplay in the first mission is also bland. All that must be done is kill a hundred or so faceless ones and reach the gates.
    - The abilities are slightly lacking in quality. Archimonde's attack is much more useful than his chain lightning like ability. The Blade Dancer's ultimate spell, firestorm, is a lot less effective than auto attack. 50 damage is very low.
    - It seems like the camera angles were fixed, but in the first cinematic you have a lot of text and they go by too fast.
    - If I'm 2/4 playable missions, this campaign is extremely short.

What I did like was that the story is somewhat interesting, and the quest log has some essential information players could use. Anyway, I can't but this back to await update anymore :/
    It's lacking all to much, I feel that you are doing better but you more practice! Map rejected.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  18. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    A campaign that lasts less than an hour! No, it's not entirely cinematic.

intro:

-one camera
    -a guy talking to himself and later to something that supposedly has vocal chords
    -everything is so sudden and without any explanation

deeps:
    -just another cinematic map; so short that this and the previous could have been fused

escape from the deeps:
    -how did he escape the Forgotten One's grasp?
    -spells don't have proper descriptions
    -only one spell requires mana
    -maximum hero level can be reached in midlevel
    -terrain is quite lacking
    -only the same type of monsters standing across the map like tramps; you don't even need to interact with most of them

cinematic:
    -why not have that in the previous map as the endlevel cinematic scene?

entertainment:
    -what/how did this metamorphosis happen?
    -for some reason the hero gains experience without doing anything
    -a blue level 10 Tojara Blademaster was created in the middle of the map where the enemy units appear...
    -I think you could just wait somewhere near the item shops and the cave near them for the timer to expire
    -tomes stocks recharge slowly; not sure if intentional or not
    -still about 25 seconds left of the timer but the map could be won when entering the portal

strategy map:
    -the AI does not play (mine, send troops to attack)
    -the Pit Fiend requires the resources of a secondary hero instead of only the 5 food
    -6 minutes is not enough to win this level especially when you have to accomodate to the new techtree and while the enemy spawns countless units in its base
    -some abilities don't have a hotkey (at least shown)

confrontation:
    -now he has Bash instead of Chain Lightning
    -camera locked on Archimonde after the Observatory was destroyed....
    -a one minute level

legion:
    -makes no sense at all
    -default game camera for a cinematic level

cinematic map:
    -default game camera and... dots
    -not all troops are engaged in battle
    -faceless mage that has a maks, LoL
    -enemy creatures appear out of nowhere
    -the longest cinematic yet but the most monotonous
    -campaign menu appeared after this level ended and only chapter 1 was available

1/5. Cannot even consider it a parody.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016