• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArcherRanger

Keywords:
archer, ranger,
Contents

ArcherRanger (Model)

ArcherRanger (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-29-07] Model works and is very nice.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-29-07]

Model works and is very nice.

Level 10
Read the info (but probably it wasn't there when you commented): it can be useful for elf-fans who want to make so that archers can be upgraded to rangers.
Completely useless for most people, but at least some might use it.

Level 3
Downloading to try out, I kept meaning to do something like this but never got round to it.

And it is not just many new anims, it also combines the two units into one model and I would guess provides a nice transition anim. Useless for some obviously but then some models always will be. Still it will be very useful for others. Will rate once I've checked it out properly.

Level 11
Ooohh, it must be good if Xaran Alamas posted.(though I would have dled anyway... :p )

Mind if I reskin? I might use it in my campaign...
Just skin the already existing skins right?

I'll rate after I dl...

Level 3
The morphing anim is actually Maiev's anim where she jumps in the air with a few slight modifications (cape).
I recognised it :D I seem to be able to recognise most WC3 anims heh, must spend so much time around them lol.

Level 10
Forgot to say that the archer part is a little too big for a night elf archer so use a 0.85 or 0.9 scale to adjust it to the normal archer's scale.

@ Slugge: It's not ugly looking unless you want to say that Blizzard models are ugly: I didn't change anything to the models' external look, I just combined both models in one. If the model looks ugly, it's probably that you tested it in War3viewer and not in WorldEdit.

Level 1
The thing is, I like morphing units... so if you make a Spellbreaker that can morph into a Phoenix I'll like it too :wink:

Level 10
I know that guys, but hey some people are very perfectionist and want a model that can morph with a morphing anim and so on, that's all.
Oh, and Firael, sorry, I really have no spare time to make a Spellbreaker-Phoenix model, sorry.

Level 9
weird...when i look at it in game it looks just like nightelf archer...nothing loooks different...very weird....
(and i didnt forget to assighn the model)