• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArcaneRocket_Projectile

it shape kinda like a rocket but made of arcane lol and yes is exploded with arcane effect.you are right some.the arcane is purple color.
Updates
2 hours after upload - Changed the texture of the surrounding glow into something else
Keywords:
arcane, request, purple, rocket, rapid, blast, burst, magic, elemental, evil
Contents

ArcaneRocket_Projectile (Model)

Reviews
02:46, 26th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: Great looking projectile, works ingame, useful. definitely approved

M

02:46, 26th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: Great looking projectile, works ingame, useful. definitely approved

Level 10
It's rather remarkable indeed. I really like arcane effects in general and this one looks fantastic with the star-particle thingie dominating the whole thing.

I can imagine the impact sound getting a little annoying if featured frequently, however I guess the idea with it is to boost the "rocket" part of the model, and that the primary purpose of the projectile is that it should be used as some kind of special ability effect. However you might wish to consider changing it to make the model more suitable for frequent usage as well. I'm personally in favour of sounds like the healing spray impact sound effect or orb of annihilation impact when dealing with this type of missile models. Maybe this just got into my head though. The overall feeling of this model is indeed very nice.

sPy

sPy

Level 21
It's rather remarkable indeed. I really like arcane effects in general and this one looks fantastic with the star-particle thingie dominating the whole thing.

I can imagine the impact sound getting a little annoying if featured frequently, however I guess the idea with it is to boost the "rocket" part of the model, and that the primary purpose of the projectile is that it should be used as some kind of special ability effect. However you might wish to consider changing it to make the model more suitable for frequent usage as well. I'm personally in favour of sounds like the healing spray impact sound effect or orb of annihilation impact when dealing with this type of missile models. Maybe this just got into my head though. The overall feeling of this model is indeed very nice.
Well ImperialShadow said that it should be exploding, so I used the possession sound because it kinda fits magical explosion sound :D

Level 10
Hmm... That's pretty good sPy! Looks really cool! I could use this in my project, maybe. Only if I needed it for some reason, maybe an arcane siege weapon of some sort. Well it's nice anyway!

5/5 and +rep!

EDIT:
And vote for approval!

Last edited:
Reactions: sPy
Level 5
Good projectile. We need more good Projectiles.
Great Job.

Yea! thats right! we need more true projectiles, i think the people could make better lasers as well, never seen such poor resources of lasers (no offenses to the owners of these models)... one of them is pretty Huge! and the other dont even looks like one... :(
Thats make me sad when i tryed to make i second map...