1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Arcane Competition

Discussion in 'Recycle Bin' started by Daelin, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    As long as it can fit into a section, post it into that section. I can't tell you since I don't have enough information. Bladestorm could be considered an elemental... wind more specific.

~Daelin

2. Jacek

Jacek

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll make them monday evening. :(

3. Random-Player

Random-Player

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've made a firemaster, and its spell are Charge Shot, Fire Trail, Fire Aura , Fire Wall(Level 6) and Fire Dragon(Level 11)
    Here is the download http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Spells&ID=1039&sid=80adadd46b3431855e64fe72572bc4f4[/url]

4. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    PM me with the link (I will check my inbox for all the submissions) and tell me for EACH spell the cattegory. I can't possibly guess it.

~Daelin

5. Pyrodactyl

Pyrodactyl

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm really sorry, but i think i cannot finish my spells for the deadline. I'm quite busy now (havent been on this site for weeks now...), and although i got my spells 60% done, i still have a lot of problem with them (bugs especially), and i dont feel i can do them til june to be normally playable.

6. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh well, as long as they are playable, even though they still leak or stuff like that, you can still post them. If they are good enough, they will receive a medal. ;)

~Daelin

7. Leopard

Leopard

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    umm.. strange where are you guys? :shock: I think i saw many competition spirits from the 11 previous page from this thread. But, how could there are only 4 contestant until now? :shock: I see spell resources and saw some spells for arcane competition but not listed with Daelin.

So, again.... follow the rules to get your spells into this competition submission. I think many of them don't send PM or anything to you, Daelin. :?

Hope, this will become tight competition... :?

8. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I will make a deal with you guys since some of you keep complaining that they have no time (though I left plenty of time for the contest). I will increase the deadline to 15 June if I get ATLEAST 3 votes. If you want to vote for the delay of the deadline, post here the message "I vote!". Time to vote is until 18 PM, GMT, on the first of June. At any moment after, you can expect me to say: "Vote closed!". After that, don't bother voting. And this deadline WILL NOT be increased anymore. I promise it this time. I am doing this since some of you might've forgotten about the contest and because you complained about the short time. But 2 weeks are more than enough. End of Story!

~Daelin

9. Blade.dk2

Blade.dk2

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. Nantuko_Husk

Nantuko_Husk

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I VOTE

I VOTE TOO,ugh... so i can safely delete my submission i made a few minutes ago!!! if no other votes then i will submit it again!

11. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I vote because I want to see useful and spells people ahve touched up on, not sloppy ones. XD

12. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm still intrigued to see how many other people will vote. So yeah, vote is still open. Keep voting! And I'm glad that by now there are already 7 submissions. I expect atleast 15 until 15th of June. I have already PMd all those who posted here and didn't submit their spells yet (including Vexorian). Hopefully this will give the contest a chance!

And Blade-dk... Get to work! I gave you chance, now please make some neat spells... ;) Enjoy the time up to the new deadline.

~Daelin

13. DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm, perhaps I'll also submit some spells, so we get at least enough spells to vote :wink: But don't count on it.

14. Jacek

Jacek

Resources:
    Resources:
    Daelin, you're very nice guy. A virus consumed my Warcraft III and I had problems to get 1.18 patch or even 1.17. I have much work at school and I didn't wanted to work this night. Increasing the deadline gives me chance to make spells for ALL sections.

If someone asks me about the best mod or guy on this site, you know what I tell.

15. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Good luck then Jacek and DarkShadow. New submission by Spellweaver. Finally you guys are starting to submit spells for the contest. Remember, if you submit to more sections, you have a chance to win more orbs, especially if you are the only one submitting for the section and your spell is worthy enough (bad spells won't receive orbs, even if they are the only ones in the section).

~Daelin

16. Blade.dk2

Blade.dk2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Of course I'll make some neat spells (I already made them, just need to bugfix)... Making neat spells is what I'm doi ng all my sparetime, just mostly for my arena :D .

Oh, and don't expect Vexorian to submit anything. If he should make spells he would use his caster system, and if the spells should be legal according to the spell submission rules he would have to submit the caster system which he doesn't want to according to his own post (the 'I'm leaving' one)...

And by the way, thank you Daelin for forgetting that teriible "2". Have VG or oz told you what happened or are you just intelligent :D ?...

Blade

17. Leopard

Leopard

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I vote, so i hope i will see some beauty spells until 15 June. Altough i don't plan to make spell for another section. :?

18. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The caster system is allowed for him since he's the creator of the system. But I kinda ommited the fact that Vexorian would join the contest as well. So yep, he's the only one allowed to use the system.

~Daelin

19. Blade.dk2

Blade.dk2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think you misunderstood me.

IT IS of course allow for him to use it, but usually he 'hides' it in his maos and leaves a link to it... But to use the caster system he must include it in his map, or upload it here not only to wc3c...

20. Diablo-dk

Diablo-dk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Daelin were u able to download my spell? because some people including me couldnt dl it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.