1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Arcane Competition

Discussion in 'Recycle Bin' started by Daelin, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lol, you are allowed to make a time stop, as long as it has an original effect (not just stopping all units). And yes, aging and speed boosting are other temporal ideas.

~Daelin

2. Jacek

Jacek

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol, now i understand

3. Nantuko_Husk

Nantuko_Husk

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I thought this one was for today :? ,i just now read for june, :roll: hoever DISQUALIFY Vexorian,WTF hw will own us All :? ,where is the point,make a rule so the Mods cant join :D :D

however,and a suggestion i have for you.

dont comment spells that are for arcane.!like you did with blade massacre wivh u voted with a 5 :!: stupid

4. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sorry about that... But I considered it being very good. I will try to avoid that in the future.

And as for Vex, there's nothing I can do about it. What if he's good? There are still silver and bronze. :D

~Daelin

5. Nantuko_Husk

Nantuko_Husk

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    so you said it now,vex got the gold :( ,hoever as vex will do i will participate with time stop in the time section 8)
    and explain plz how will we gain the prizes,i mean
    there will be 3 prizes for each section or 3 prizes for all sections??? :roll: and if they are for all the winner will be based on the how many wins in other sections has or what? :?:

6. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Each section will have three winners. And as vex mentioned, he will participy in few sections. So stop aggitating. I will not tell you in which sections he participated (and I would advise you not to do it either Vex) to make things interesting. It's going to be a challenge, don't you think?

~Daelin

7. Nantuko_Husk

Nantuko_Husk

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    okay,okay...i didnt want any1 to say me where vex participated,so that means he already gave you the spells and he didnt submit them here....LOL
    however i think i will go in 7or8 sections,however if a section has less or 3 spells?what the three guys become winners????? :?:

PS:wtf i was looking now for vexorian spells,and i didnt find the name,clicked on his profile and says 0 spells :shock: i started to notice this when seeing the top rated and NONE of them was vexorian's whats up vex???? :roll:

8. Vexorian

Vexorian

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nantuko, Why do you think I am going to enter the site, IF I was part of the staff I would never do so. But I left wc3s and I am still a mod in the spells section because Darky is way too inactive to change that stuff

9. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The apocalypse is coming near... Be careful!

And Vex, thanks for staying to watch over the section. I can't do anything for now... but send PMs.

~Daelin

10. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah yeah, double posting.

Ok, for all those who are participating to the Arcane Competition, I REMIND YOU! I won't just search for your spells into the spells section. Whenever you participate with a spell, you are supposed to PM me. If you don't, I will not take in consideration your spell. If you are unsure, send me a new PM. For updates, no PM needed (as long as you didn't remove and added a new map). Make sure you mention which spell for which section.

~Daelin

11. Nantuko_Husk

Nantuko_Husk

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:

the apocalypse.....Darky...he will come to the site and will be mad cause of the how it is now! however am I n00b and i dont enter the site,or Darky is never online :roll:

12. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    *coughs hard

I really hope you didn't forget about this contest!!!! It still exists and remember, the deadline is 1st of June. Conclusion... Hurry up with your spells!!! And I remind you that if you don't PM me with the links of the spells, they will not enter the competition. I'm not here to scan into the spells section until I go crazy.

~Daelin

13. Nantuko_Husk

Nantuko_Husk

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well i am afraid,warcraft,jass scripting,spellmaking does no more attract me,i have made ONLY 2spells til now 1defensive and 1 with lightning! but i am afraid i will QUIT warcraft soon(1or2 months later) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

14. Jacek

Jacek

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm having same problem. Most ideas have been taken. I'll post my spells, but there shouldn't be more than 6 in spellpack. I have 4 days free now and i'll be working hard. Don't give up Nantuko!

15. Nabzo

Nabzo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Where do i post my spells for the contest. :roll:

16. Daelin

Daelin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    *Mumbles something about not reading the rules and then points at the paragraph

~Daelin

17. Jacek

Jacek

Resources:
    Resources:
    Post in Spells section. Make the description Nabzo's spells for Arcane Competition or something and PM Daelin with link for spell map. Tell him which spell which section. Wait for results.

18. Leopard

Leopard

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Daelin, actually my spell is all spell that you wrote for redscores + Blade Massacre. I don't know who the author for spells that you wrote for me, maybe they are for redscores, just think that they're swapped.

19. Nantuko_Husk

Nantuko_Husk

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Thx Jacek,sure that i wont give up like this! even now that WC is not my best i am working on it!!!And i have a lot of work to do so,even if i quit spellmaking i will create some *Programs* for wc, dumb ones :D . however the aomunt of spells i will sumbmit wont exed 5,they may be less,who knows? but not 7 as i thought in the beginning,await 4 my spells one of these days *friday or saturday*

20. Diablo-dk

Diablo-dk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    what section should i put my spell if it is based of bladestorm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.