• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anybody home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I don't mean to question our Moderator and Administrator overlords, but maybe we'd have some luck fleshing out the circle a bit more? Given there are now forums for Starcraft and Diablo (and SC II has modding support in the Forums), would it be worth considering allowing RP in those settings?

Level 17
I've just re-emerged onto the Wc3 rp scene... Seems very barren so far. >_>

Cesspit of self righteous, new age weebos and morons who spam "LITERATEZ ONLY" and have never enjoyed a roleplay with anything less than an "Evolution" theme. There is no Wc3 RP scene. You're delusional if you think there's anything left here. Do not waste your time, look to other mediums for roleplaying platforms. I've already moved on to mod other ones, and I've never looked back. I regret not leaving earlier.

Nice to hear from you again though.

Level 5
Well, I know I'm as green as it gets in this forum, but I'd like to get into some RP. Used to do it long, long ago.

Level 17
I'm sort of alive, but not for RPing. I go to the Roleplayer Guild for that.

Arc, if you do make one, I'll consider participating if it interests me.

Level 17
Myself and Fuss. Dragonson has gone bye bye yet again, and Grey is quite busy with his college courses.

Level 17
Google it. :) t's basically a roleplaying community with three sub-sections of RPs based on the quality required in each RP. Free for example allows one-liners, Casual and Advanced doesn't, etc.

Level 3
Google it. :) t's basically a roleplaying community with three sub-sections of RPs based on the quality required in each RP. Free for example allows one-liners, Casual and Advanced doesn't, etc.

Oh THAT Guild.

Tried our hand there a few times but couldn't keep up. I hate GMT -5.

Level 1
I used to RP in wc3 years back and at the time it was flourishing. Although as time passed the roleplay itself seemed to die.. I myself left about two-three years ago. But lately I've been feeling like some good ol' wc3 (Nostalgia, ARGH). So yeah.. If anyone is intrested in having some jolly fun in any sandbox map, poke me!

Pssh, I tried playing a new TL.. Although most (not all) seemed to be beginers (At least not very experienced players). Of course I dont mind rollin' with some newer, but I'd still like to have a taste of the old times. If that is even possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.