• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

any spell that is simple and ezy triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
well i would want to have som spell that are ezy triggered but show me the fomula, it must be a lvl 5 hero ablilty. U kan choose any type of ezy ablilty u think u are able to do without bug also the abilty damage, duration, cooldown are able to be edit in object editor.
well i want to see whos the best spell maker that kan make a great simple spell :p

Level 10
lordterror said:
well i would want to have som spell that are ezy triggered but show me the fomula, it must be a lvl 5 hero ablilty. U kan choose any type of ezy ablilty u think u are able to do without bug also the abilty damage, duration, cooldown are able to be edit in object editor.
well i want to see whos the best spell maker that kan make a great simple spell :p

or do you just want someone to make you a spell because you cant do it?

Level 3
Yes a spell request but i not sure want kind of spell i want. so i let u guys to choose any kind of spell u guys want but must be easy trigger and is able to be edited in object editor like its damage duration and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.