Anubithas / Anubis

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I want this one more Egyptian and more devine, rather than just Ahn'Qiraj slaves. It's funny when you used bunch of unholy undead assets to make a god, god of death though.
Maybe it will make a good boss for some ruin terrain RPG, hope you like it.
For icon, Destoryer's original icon fits well.

Update: Portrait fixed by kind @Mr Ogre man , now it will stick to the ground rather than flying like the destoryer.
Previews
Contents

Anubithas / Anubis (Model)

Anubithas / Anubis Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Barorque
Approved! Extremely cool and unique character concept. One minor reservation that you should fix: death sound if that of the paladin SNDXPAL or SNDXKPL2. Replace them with something more fitting (in MDL).
Level 2
Incredible! and the fact that is not super high size is really appreciable

Level 16
This is supa dupa wonderful.

This is a new very original addition to the Reforged custom model roster.

Can't wait to see more of you!

PS: Would be great to have a "unit" version of him (with Decay animation) to add some soldiers to this guy's army (maybe a less armored version of him?).

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 44
Probably my favorite model ever made, I can't wait to bring this God to life. Now we just need some Mummies!

Level 5
Nice I have been looking for something I could use as a golem like guard. The only trouble it looks is it seems to be a hero? And if so don't know how to remove the hero aura.

Level 4
I don't know if I'm using it incorrectly but if attacking normally and watching from behind, he seems to have issues with the texture clipping, meaning you can look through/into him through his waist where it connects torso and lower body. Love it otherwise and I'd like to see more of that^^

I'd also like to know why there's a valkyr_diffuse.dds in the folder ^^

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_072522_162007_001.png
    WC3ScrnShot_072522_162007_001.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Level 4
I don't know if I'm using it incorrectly but if attacking normally and watching from behind, he seems to have issues with the texture clipping, meaning you can look through/into him through his waist where it connects torso and lower body. Love it otherwise and I'd like to see more of that^^

I'd also like to know why there's a valkyr_diffuse.dds in the folder ^^
I am sorry sir but I need to ask, where did you get icon for him?