• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anti-Naruto Petition

Naruto

• Destroy.

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • no plz kep i ned for my nuw map skinz it wil be aewsum :D

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
DotA doesn't seem that bad anymore, as long as it keeps the narutards from invading Warcraft 3.

Seriously, let's all sign a petition to ban anyone who ever requests or posts naruto maps/models.

Look at me. I simply can't stand naruto shit, because it has been bothering me for too long, I have lost many friends to that piece of shit.

I'd sign it

Die.... ...

Level 45
My point on a serious note:
You people are so hypocritical and intolerant. You expect you and your interests to be treated with respect and have people like your interests or at least tolerate them yet you don't tolerate others. Your stupid petty "hate" acts are getting repetitive, annoying and even break the rules on trolling at points (See HappyTauren). I will not tolerate any trolling in the forums I moderate, why? Because its obviously not fuckin allowed regardless on what the target is or why you are doing it.

So what if people ask for naruto a thing? What deal does that make? Are they doing anything to you directly? Does it affect your family and take food from your plate at dinner? No. It doesnt, its simple a matter of interest.
They arnt the problem, its your intolerance and disrespect thats the issue. And your whole "Bwawahaha naruto is gay" only adds to the drama and the issue.
Whats your excuses huh? Same as HT's? "Bwawa naruto fandom took away my friends and converted them! bwawa!" No. Its NO ONES fault. Its not even a negative subject, its just a transition in change with peoples interests and personal lifestyle. If people want to cosplay thats them, you dont like it then dont join them, simple as that. Respect their choices in their life and they will respect YOURS. Ht, if you cant respect your friends choices obviously you are NOT a friend at all in the first place.

What im saying is, there is no need to take 2 steps across the line, you can take one and state a simple REASONABLE, LOGICAL and RATIONAL opinion, NOT some fuckin act of trolling, bias or abuse. Respect them and they will respect you, as long as they arnt breaking the rules or raping your little sister then they are fine. You dont OWN the hive and the hive is open to ALL people with ANY interests, stop being a bunch of bias little intolerant spoiled children and grow up.

Now that iv said my point, feel free to continue-WITH LOGIC, REASON AND COMMON SENSE AND RESPECT.

Level 24
All hail Naruto,you guys are smart arent you?

So what? if it happens that Naruto Fans cant write in english correctly and they are stupid.They give a bad image to what is suppose to be something good.As Wulf said,you arent directly affected,if someone asks for something,dont give it if you know that you cant control yourself.

So it is pretty immature to compare this:
naruto.jpg

with this

Du Yu hav N4wut0 Muldz fo mah WCiii mapo?

They are both opposite things,they only have in common the ''N'' from Naruto.

It is more immature to even ''hate'' them,when none of them ever done something wrong to you!

We should sign up for Anti-Dota,when the map is crap and so are the ones who play it,it ruined Warcraft 3,when Naruto did nothing wrong!

Have some sense!

Level 24
Dota isnt doing anything wrong, the people who play it are elitists. The map is fine.

Dota is a good map,but not the best,Defense of The Ancients was the best.

And come to think of it,whenever you play a server and its dota,players usually insult for not hitting your enemy once when you had the chance,if you are owning the enemy,he may have the Custom Kick and you are out.

Dota Members are persons who consider themselves above all and have no respect for others.

oh camun dis guy ish goodddd he be making a narotu map!!!I can maek sapelpax for yu!
Now stop stealing stuff, i personally hate naruto maps and if you REALLY want to make one, don't steal stuff.
BTW I HAVE NAROTU MODEL:MODEL

I found this to be the most insulting message of all

Level 7
I agree with Werewulf.

Steel_Stallion Instead, try posting a thread with title: What is your opinion on Naruto Anime? And then talk bullshit about Naruto all day, all you want, because it is your opinion on this topic, and it is fine to state your opinion on any topic here on THW. But this? This is very much stupid and meaningless. You can't make people think the way you do, and I even if everyone signs this petition of yours to destroy Naruto, I doubt that owners of THW will even do something about it, cuz it is childish.
If you don't like Naruto maps, then don't play them, as much as i know, Hive will accept maps of any kind, both noobish, or professional, so why would not accept Naruto maps, just cuz couple of people here hate it? Someone who worked for months on his Naruto map won't get his map approved just cuz you hate it? Not all people like Matrix movies, so not all people like Naruto, everyone have different taste. Why don't you put a petition to destroy Dragon Ball maps aswell, there are lot's of Dragon Ball maps and model requests which haven't been fulfilled just like Naruto, so why is there no petition for that?

Next time think before you post...that's all.

Level 12
[offtopic]
i have yet to see a valid point for DotA to destroy the Warcraft 3 Game and not the community

yes, now the custom games at battle.net arent as varied as they used to be, but DotA hasnt affected the Melee gameplay or the Editor for that matter
[bet]
80% will take this the wrong way
[/bet]
[/offtopic]

[ontopic]
a have some things to say

1. Let them be unoriginal if they wish
2. If they cant really spell right, do you really think their map will be that good? Considering everybody will stop playing becouse they cant read the fuckin tooltips
3. WTF is naruto? Dont bother, i dont wanna know

Level 24
[offtopic]
i have yet to see a valid point for DotA to destroy the Warcraft 3 Game and not the community

yes, now the custom games at battle.net arent as varied as they used to be, but DotA hasnt affected the Melee gameplay or the Editor for that matter
[bet]
80% will take this the wrong way
[/bet]
[/offtopic]

[ontopic]
a have some things to say

1. Let them be unoriginal if they wish
2. If they cant really spell right, do you really think their map will be that good? Considering everybody will stop playing becouse they cant read the fuckin tooltips
3. WTF is naruto? Dont bother, i dont wanna know

That was the coolest reply I ever saw,in years.

Level 24
Yes you've done that,in an agressive way,you should of said:

Your stance on Naruto:
Good IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 50%
Bad IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 50%

You dont bring crappy quotes that will sustain the Anti-Naruto side,you should added some great things like,they have 300 episodes or it is a nice Anime.

And most of all there shouldnt even exist an Anti-Naruto,only fans and persons who dont watch,but still have something good to say.Hope you learned something!

There is still time to correct your mistakes!

Level 13
300 episodes is a terrible number, it's best to keep it short.

But yeah, I hate Naruto. But this is because all the requests with terrible spelling and grammar has made me bitter, I didn't care about it at first. Not to mention it's pretty mediocre and usurps animes that actually do deserve the amount of fame Naruto is actually getting (Cowboy Bebop, for example).

Level 24
300 episodes is a terrible number, it's best to keep it short.

But yeah, I hate Naruto. But this is because all the requests with terrible spelling and grammar has made me bitter, I didn't care about it at first. Not to mention it's pretty mediocre and usurps animes that actually do deserve the amount of fame Naruto is actually getting (Cowboy Bebop, for example).

Well yeah,but in my oppinion C.Bebop will never be usurped by Naruto,it is a legend and legends arent took over by small facts.

Level 27
The problem I have is that people seem to think many things would make good maps, when in reality, they can not.

In Naruto, there are an infinite number of jutsu, you simply cannot implement all of them with a keyboard, mouse, controller, or any combination of the three. At least not in a manageable way. There is a way to manage all the jutsu though. The same way they do it in Naruto: using hand signs, and using their mind or whatever, to control the chakra or something like that. This is a job for virtual reality. Since virtual reality is not very advanced at the moment, the best way to play Naruto is... In your dreams!

That's why I don't play very many games, the fantasy is not satisfied enough by the limited peripherals. This varies in severity from fantasy to fantasy, but I see it as very apparent in Naruto.

Basically,

Fantasy is not reality.

More than the Narutards need to get this through their heads.

Level 17
Who's fighting?!?!?

Quote:
I think the opposite,you appeared to be such a nice member and now you are doing this,so petty!
What am i doing? Posting a thread poll weather you hate naruto or not.

Wtf are you going on about. I've yet to see anyone insult anyone else personally.

There was actually no insulting here,and you know it.All I've done was just to attention you,anyway I'll cease.

Of course i know it! Then you come in and start saying i was being aggressive and this thread is flaming people.

Now your saying there is no flaming going on...

Nvm, just forget it.

Naruto attracts extreme fanboys. Now, i'm not sure about everyone else, but these fanboys really piss me off.. I havent seen a single week without a new post in some "can i has narutur spel pax plz". Making dozens of threads, for the same goddamn request. And all for what! I dont see whats so amazing about this anime that it makes so many millions of retards hypnotized by it.

A 10 year old child died a few months ago trying to immitate naruto (Ill link the article when i find it again, something about him trying to copy a sand ninja, and burying his head in a sand box.)

Over-hyped, for no good reason. Thats all fine and dandy if it doesnt effect us. But it does. Not only do most naruturtur fans i have met have an IQ of below 5, but they wont stop pestering people asking for the same god damn thing. And Fanboyisim gets really irritating on its own after a while.

Atleast those Dota elitists dont come in here going "dota spel pax plz"

Level 24
You must know that it is an Anime for 10 year olds,how can they map so well.

Dota Elites maybe?
On the website,there are millions of active members all day.But only 100 know how to map.Sorry they know only to play,only the moderators and IceFrog have some skills,but poorly compared to us.

I always wanted to say that there were 3 forces here until the very start - Naruto,Dota,Hive Resistance

Level 24
Defense of The Ancients was started by Eul and Kaye and Guinsoo
Then Team TDA and Ice took over ,because Guinsoo is about 30 years old and Eul,Kaye left.

Then Team TDA and Ice remained with a map and they made what they thought was an expasion of that map..It all evolved into what you see today.

Level 45
Well I just said my oppinion,as a matter of fact you arent clean yourself,you said in chat these days that Dota is a poorly made map,Defense of the Ancients was way better and modest.

Your opinion ISNT needed here at all because this thread isn't fucking related to it. You immediately jump in and assume your opinion on an unrelated subject overules this threads point and everyones opinions on this topic.

You then assume I even give a fuck about your opinion's points and your misunderstanding on what im fuckin talking about proves nothing on your side. Seems rather self centered and whorey, in other words, stay out of this thread with your clearly selfish "I HATE DOTA" opinion when its obviously not needed here.

Level 24
Your opinion ISNT needed here at all because this thread isn't fucking related to it. You immediately jump in and assume your opinion on an unrelated subject overules this threads point and everyones opinions on this topic.

You then assume I even give a fuck about your opinion's points and your misunderstanding on what im fuckin talking about proves nothing on your side. Seems rather self centered and whorey, in other words, stay out of this thread with your clearly selfish "I HATE DOTA" opinion when its obviously not needed here.

Ok wulf,I will do that

Level 14
Well... first.

I have friends who watch Naruto. They are obsessed by it. They love it.

I also have watched Naruto with them. A bit commercial, but nice anime. (Still, like Bleach more).

So I'm not a Naruto hater.

These friends of mine play some kind of Naruto MMORPGs. Original, free online games.

They don't play WC3 Naruto.

It's the same as playing Star Wars in WC3. You don't feel the atmosphere. You can do 300 in WC3, you can do Braveheart, but you'll never succeed in making Naruto ORPG, for example. You just won't be able to remake the atmosphere.

So why should we be flooded with Naruto atmosphereless maps and be hard to find other Naruto maps? Will you play Star Wars in WC3, or will you play Empire at War, f.e.?

I think that even if Naruto maps don't need to get banned, our search engine needs the function "exclude Naruto maps", along with "exclude DBZ maps", "exclude Footman maps" and other, and other.

Level 45
Why are you being so fucking aggressive wulf? Chill. I dont get how making fun of Naruto upsets you so much.

Obviously you are an illiterate when it comes to reading. Iv stated all the reasons on WHY i have taken the most mature stance here. You assume all people who DONT share your opinion are "narutards" or "wrong" or "enemies" to sum it up.

Well, here is some truth for you like ive told so many others, you are going to find extremists and bad apples EVERYWHERE no matter what group or population. Grouping a fandom or anime into such a over emphasized negative stereotype obviously proves you are clearly intolerant of other peoples views or opinions. So tell me, why jump onto the horse with your opinion if you arnt willing to respect or tolerate other peoples views and opinions hmm?

EDIT: To answer your poor edit, its a thing called "MODERATION".

Level 11
Ya know what I find the most funny? All you idiots that are hating on Naruto and anything related to it within the community are the ones breaking the site's rules. Naruto is not a cancer that is killing the site and ruining the community. It's all the idiots that whine and complain about a subset of the community that are killing the site and community.

There are many people who like Naruto, and make Naruto related stuff, attempting to be part of the community. Really, the site exists for those types of people. The community exists because of those types of people.

The "Narutards" as they are so eloquently called are not exclusive to the Naruto subset of the community. Your presumption that because a set of people who like Naruto are retards, that all people who like Naruto are therefore retarded, is logically flawed. In short, every one of your ideas suck as badly as the Narutards.

Level 17
You assume all people who DONT share your opinion are "narutards" or "wrong" or "enemies" to sum it up.

No i dont. Obviously by being aggressive, you think anyone who doesnt share your opinion is an idiot.

Your presumption that because a set of people who like Naruto are retards, that all people who like Naruto are therefore retarded, is logically flawed

If you read carefully, i said Most Extreme Hardcore fans. Not anyone who likes it.

So tell me, why jump onto the horse with your opinion if you arnt willing to respect or tolerate other peoples views and opinions hmm?

You should be asking yourself that because all you did was attack people. Your not being mature at all, all your fucking doing is attacking peoples opinion. I showed mine, but i didnt attack others.

Ya know what I find the most funny? All you idiots that are hating on Naruto and anything related to it within the community are the ones breaking the site's rules. Naruto is not a cancer that is killing the site and ruining the community. It's all the idiots that whine and complain about a subset of the community that are killing the site and community.

There are many people who like Naruto, and make Naruto related stuff, attempting to be part of the community. Really, the site exists for those types of people. The community exists because of those types of people.

The "Narutards" as they are so eloquently called are not exclusive to the Naruto subset of the community. Your presumption that because a set of people who like Naruto are retards, that all people who like Naruto are therefore retarded, is logically flawed. In short, every one of your ideas suck as badly as the Narutards.

An example of a valid opinion. You dont need to constantly attack people just to prove your point.

But on a second thought you are right. The way i presented the topic is a bit stupid and immature. (I cant figure out how to edit it?)

Seemed funny to me at the moment. Lol.

Level 45
1. Im not being aggressive, its called being direct so im sorry if you jump conclusion, wait it is on your own accord after all so why should i be sorry? And oh.. "you think anyone who doesnt share your opinion is an idiot." No, I think that if anyone cant take logic, reason along with constructive criticism obviously are immature, thats what I think.

2. Im not attacking anyone, im simply stating the flaws BEHIND your opinions, so if you cant take criticism then dont bother posting.

Level 7
Whenever there's goddamn fangirls/boys exist, any good stuffs shall come to their ends.
Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, DoTA... all are the same.

Anyway. Naruto shall be destroyed. Not its manga, but its ANIME. The anime's existence shall be ceased at once. The anime ruined everything. That's all I am going to say.

Honestly... I can never see why it annoys so many people so much.

There needs to be a neither option, I don't mind, nor love naruto. Ive never seen the show, so can't go by that, and even if alot of noobs ask for spellpax and models, but ive seen noobs ask for everything, its no differnt. Honestly, most things are hated more then they are liked, for being liked so much. Most of the haters are worse then the lovers... Same goes with dota. =/

I can see why it could get annoying, but IMO many people overhype it. I see more people hating naruto type "omgz i ned naruto speelpax for my map!111!!" then the people acually asking for them now adays, to tell you the truth.

Level 17
You can be direct without being so insulting wulf.

." No, I think that if anyone cant take logic, reason along with constructive criticism obviously are immature, thats what I think.

Im not attacking anyone, im simply stating the flaws BEHIND your opinions, so if you cant take criticism then dont bother posting.

What constructive criticism? Logic?

Ok, first off, you basicly made your own statement false. Because pointing out flaws is in no way constructive. Secondly, this is a thread for posting opinions, not ruling them out. Everything you said is not only useless, its spam. Instead of this entire arguement of you judging other peoples opinions, which, i dont give a fuck who you are really, you have no right to do, you could have just posted your OWN opinion like every other self respecting person in here.

Instead of judging and criticising other peoples opinions, post your own.

Level 4
If naruto wasn't ever metamorphosed in the engligh version most of you know, maybe you naruto haters out there wouldn't treat this anime in this way
First time when i saw it on tv i thought "Look an nother atempt to make money easy with anime cliches"Last summer i downloaded one episode and at first i thought it was just as bad as what i saw at tv (well it was japanese) i don't know why but it it was kinda cool :the way they war talking was natrual(no korny lines and the way they war saying it didn't fell like they war telling a story) after a few episodes i felt like it rocks

thus PEOPLE ENGLISH cenzored version IS NOT THE SAME WITH JAPANESE

PEOPLE MIGHT THINK ABOUT THE ORIGINAL STUFF BEFORE JUDGING IT GENERALY

Like come on the best thing about dbz was the fighting whatever
PEOPLE give naruto a break

Level 25
If naruto wasn't ever metamorphosed in the engligh version most of you know, maybe you naruto haters out there wouldn't treat this anime in this way

Ugh. Don't get me started on you "SCREW THE ENGLISH VERSION" assholes who act like Japan can do no wrong. Do I have to mention about how Japan fucking ruined Beast Wars, and how, all things considered, Naruto is actually a GOOD dub? But no, you don't care, do you?

Also, most of the map making Naruto fans are the ones like you, who prefer the Japanese version

Anywho, the amount of stupid contained within this topic is just legendary. Seriously, did you honestly put one iota of thought into making this topic, or did you just decide, nope, using brain for posts is bad today, and I'll make the stupidest topic that can come to mind?

I get it, you hate a fandom. Guess what? I hate a lot of fandoms. Not a day goes by when I wish that most of the people who post on Fanfiction.net would have their ability to write anything stricken from them so they can never make horrific fanfiction where a self insert Mary Sue is having hawt sex with Armada Starscream, who ignores any and all characterisation he may have had

But guess what? I keep it to myself. This is because if you bring it out into the open with a big massive topic like this, and actually asking people to sign a gods damned internet petition, you are making yourself out to be an idiot

Closed due to stupid

Oh, and before I go

Steel_Stalion said:
Well voice overs DO suck. I know people who like watching subbed versions instead of dubbed ones because the english voiceovers are so horrible. Thats a good point.

I hate you "EVERYTHING MUST BE SUBBED!!!11!!!" fans. Seriously, get the hell off my Internet or start learning to accept other things. Yeah, I can read subs. But you bloody zealots who act like it is the only true way of presenting something and anything else is inferior? Seriously, you piss me off

Status
Not open for further replies.