• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anti-Multi Cheats Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
o0osnoozeyo0o said:
seems like a great idea! unless too many people got a hold of it and made most hosted games on b.net cheated, because what the point in cheating if everyone can :p
he got a point
JJ2197 said:
This forum was made for than one purpose.
We do, do request for people.
We also help them help them selves.
Such as how to add cheats themselves
or how to protect a map.
There is also a "your work" section.
So this forum is not just for cheating maps.... 8)
LOL THAT'S NOT TRUE The Forum is specialy for map cheating as I looked at it
and imagen that evrione play whit cheats ....
will you play warcraft ever again ?
PEOPLE WE ARE WRITHING THE HISTORI OF WARCRAFT WE CAN'T LET THEM USE THAT PROGRAM !!!
I will help you stop them whit evrithink I can
but i Think some one must got there and get that program
as xantan says
the ones that will have it will be desidet by helpflnes for that forum
so we need a "snake"

Level 40
call ExecuteFunc("this is not a function name") will crash it, as long as that's not ""

JASS:
local <type> array blah
set blah[<number less than 0, or variable set to less than 0>] = <value>

Will crash it

A REALLY cool one;

JASS:
function Blah takes nothing returns nothing
    call GetExpiredTimer()
endfunction

function InitTrig_Blah takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_Blah = CreateTrigger()
    call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ( gg_trg_Blah, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DEATH )
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Blah, function Blah )
endfunction

If, and only if, the dying unit is owned by a computer (neutral players work)

-- this one would probably be HELL to solve (for hackers). A great example would be, if cheats are detected, to make a trigger with those events and the actions referencing a child trigger for a timer, then kill a neutral unit ;)

EDIT: another one o_O

call KillUnit(I2U(-1))

negative numbers as indexes seem to crash anywhere where they would be invalid.

Level 15
he got a point

LOL THAT'S NOT TRUE The Forum is specialy for map cheating as I looked at it
and imagen that evrione play whit cheats ....
will you play warcraft ever again ?
PEOPLE WE ARE WRITHING THE HISTORI OF WARCRAFT WE CAN'T LET THEM USE THAT PROGRAM !!!
I will help you stop them whit evrithink I can
but i Think some one must got there and get that program
as xantan says
the ones that will have it will be desidet by helpflnes for that forum
so we need a "snake*"
*that snake is me
As a serves to the hive and to all of my fellow map makers
I will infiltrate the form and work on making a protection system taht will be very hard to break
(man i hope i get +rep)

Level 15
i have some bad news really bad news
(But i do have a new skill)
Ok I know how to deprotect maps now(not like i'll use it)
So i know how they do it
NO SYSTEM ON EARTH CAN SAVE YOUR MAPS
(now i didn't exclude the possibility of aliens contacting me and helping)
But there are some ways to counter it slightly (and some hope)
Crashing the came wont help because they will snip it out really eaysely
Heavy lock and w3 otpomiser are no trobble
but heres the

Hope:pal:
  1. there is one trigger and its jass so its kinda hard to edit
  2. its a pain in the but to do it
  3. (I get +rep for this )

Level 20
Ugh, people just don't understand.

After you optimize the map, you CAN'T recover the GUI, so ALL 'triggers' are in one big clump called war3map.j and are all in jass, whether you convert them or not. The triggers are formed of functions (the events/actions/conditions) which are added to each trigger at map initialization. Poot brainstormed loads of ways to crash a map. They probably have no idea about them (except Aero, but he's done with map cheating as he told me).

The map optimizer will help ALOT in the protection process...

I know how they deprotect maps, and it's VERY simple, but there are many ways to counter this. There are some advanced protections out there (I heard that Vamp Ice or something like that, had a very tricky protection that has not been figured out yet, but has been bypassed. Elimination Tournament also has a nifty protection, but I figured that one out). Of course there's hope.

Send me your jass protection trigger... I'd like to see how it works.

Level 9
>
hmm you got a point I won't call the name of the program ( becose I can get baned)
allso Xantan is 2-3 X better that aero
and yes thetre's hope but whit tatnew program .....
the hope grow's weaker
well the program DesKaladA is working on
coud be the think but still...
no map CAN'T be cracked
and we need a sempe of they'r program so we coud know how to counter it(i gues)
well I think that that program is based on mpqrecover + master + jass
and it wor's like a bot adding triggers to the map generated that way: Maze Jass Trigers Generator
and then deleat's the atributes and closes the map
but I am only gessing....

Level 20
No, Aero is a much better scripter than Xantan (and almost NO GUI can be better than the worst jass), and compared to the jassers here (like, 4-5 people), he is still top notch. He simply quit cheating and has moved onto better things like script optimization and creation.

You don't need a brain to use the GUI... it's made for people that really aren't experienced programmers... It's an interface to simplify the jass script.

well I think that that program is based on mpqrecover + master + jass
and it wor's like a bot adding triggers to the map generated that way: Maze Jass Trigers Generator
and then deleat's the atributes and closes the map
...Nice walkthrough on how to unprotect a Warcraft III map. Bravo, bravo.

I asked DeskaladA to send me a version of his jass trigger, to see how it works. No reply yet... I wouldn't put my hopes up.

Who cares about 'hope'? It's just a Warcraft III map guys, come on... not like it will completely destroy your life if it gets cheated. I've had my map cheated EVERY version, and I made progress on the protection methods each time. That's what's important in all this. Learning on your errors, developing new methods and getting to an advanced stage. If DeskaladA really is working on this SUPER protection program (lol), then yay @ us, but I'd doubt it.

Level 6
ok the program is done BUT i wont relceace it:grin:
i will only give a cpoey to someone that i trust
and really i dont trust/like you enough to let you have it
maby at one point but not now

so what was the point of posting that? to get attention? I doubt you have even made the program.

Level 9
happy tauren thare are much ways around the AMH sustems 1 script 2 specifik map hack that was crated sinc some noob toud that thare was AMH sustem on the map Vamp Get stronger or something and crushed him ( i think I have a coppy somewhere wen I waned to test I dl it and the AMH didn't work)
can't remember the forum but xantan was in that forum too
AND YES AMH SUSTEMS WORK ONLY for shadowfrench's mh
and I will not beleave that that Super Protecting program is out and programed by annyone in that forrym until I see it whit my eyes and I do not meen some pic becose we all know about the magik of photoshop

Level 3
You can't stop them. They all know JASS, and when they read your .j file, there ya go, EVERY SINGLE TRIGGER is shown, including any "Anti-Cheat" triggers you have. And they WILL eventually find it, as someone will come up and say, "zOmg!! it DeFeAts mmeee when i type -cheats!!!!!!!!! z0mg!! pl0x help!!!" And you think they'd figure out that there's anti-cheats in there. -.-

Anyways, why try the anti-cheat method at all? If they believe that cheating makes games fun, let them believe and go on with your life. It's not like it'll ruin everybody's fun. Why try to stop them? You can't. And they are just lifeless cheaters, just let them go on with their lifelessness.

Level 40
There are better ways of anticheating that take almost no time and are an absolute nightmare to crack.

And actually surprisingly, orca, a lot of the rippers don't seem to know how to read JASS, and have just memorized a few functions in which to dump converted GUI.

Anyways, it's sort of a dead topic, let's keep it that way ><

Status
Not open for further replies.