1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

annoying freshmans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Illidan_09, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Illidan_09

Illidan_09

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I have been on this site a pretty long time and i dont know why the hell i chose "Illidan_09" as my name. It is the stupidest name. Its like i was trying to be somebody i liked in the game. But its stupid.

I see the exact same thing with other people and It annoys me. All these names that are the names of others. But some1 like Darky28 or 29 is original. If i could change my name i would have done it a looooooong time ago.

I am not telling u wat to do but be original and not someone else. I haven't done alot for this site except some skins and two really good icons. But still, my point is that dont do stupid names. And for you freshmans, you are still young in this site, its no too late to change ur names.

2. Sir_Raziel

Sir_Raziel

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Why does it matter what name they use? Are we all just supposed to be unbelievably creative and just create a name no one has ever used out of thin air? I can create unique names if I wanted to. But, personally I prefer the name of my favorite game character, Raziel.
    Most people make their names from a character because they think the character is cool or for younger people, they like to pretend to be them. And stuff like that.
    And besides it's the internet... It's like another life for most of the people here, am I right?

3. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well I can't understand why it's all this. Rui is my real name. And? Any problem? And that of being a person of the game, it's a bit stupid. How could you think that you would ever be a character of the game? You live in another world... man I know this world is kinda boring sometimes, but, look, there is nothing we can do.

-Rui

4. Sir_Raziel

Sir_Raziel

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Um... I said little kids pretend to be characters off of games.

5. Illidan_09

Illidan_09

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I'm just saying be original like Rui or Darky

6. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    so now we're not allowed to pick the names we might want? good job, facist.

7. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    truth of the matter is - nobody gives a rats arse, some might remember you by your name, others might not, if noone does, you were not important, now - where is the cookie? :p really, making a big deal is enough to be remembered for a second - do it enough and you will be malicious bewildered by random memory - kills the imagination, destroys the actual creativity - please, do not be bothered, its easier :p

8. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Omm, if you want to say me that Rui is original... Using your real name as a nick isn't much original... You see all other Ruis before you didn't use their real name as a nick so you could register an account named Rui... :p It isn't original. Maybe Darky is, but not Rui.