• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Annihilan request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know not many persons like pit lords but they are my main characters. I need those guys. My humble request is quite simple i don't need new skin or new feature i just simply need them carry different weapons and have their unique animation, that's all.

A pit lord with trident, great sword or long sword, hammer, axe, spear, etc. that is enough for me.

I did a research on hiveworkshop and sadly i didn't find many suitable ones. Well, i know this is my second request of this week but... i don't need it right now so. Just want you guys to know.

Take your time.

Hope you guys will help me.:vw_sad:

Level 6
This is hopeless. (sigh)

Some Update:

I will need icons too and they are the first priority right now.

_ A face with the fire on his head being replaced by a dark long hair, you can keep the beard i will need it. It doesn't need to be clear, you could cover half of his face with the shadow. If you want to ask who is this Pit Lord, he is Malvingeroth, Hunter of night, guest of Jaina in the morning Talk show. Well, that 's all i can help.

_ a fearsome Annihilan's warrior face is the next thing i need. Instead of the Pit Lord smiling face icon of warcraft 3, a growling face will be better.

Come on guys, i need help. My life depend on them, i will need those two week before June 13th. Help me.

Last edited:
Level 19
I like Pit Lords too - not my favourites, but they are pretty awzum :D

I might do your icon requests - I got thrown out of school yesterday so I have nothing else to do this week. Can I ask you to make some sketches please? You'll have to find somebody else for making your models though :)

Level 6
I like Pit Lords too - not my favourites, but they are pretty awzum :D

I might do your icon requests - I got thrown out of school yesterday so I have nothing else to do this week. Can I ask you to make some sketches please? You'll have to find somebody else for making your models though :)

Uhm, actually, i am extremely useless in drawing. Sorry, i can only give you the description but you can use your imagination. It may not like what i really think but it will be what i need so you just need to be creative. :ogre_hurrhurr:

However, if i can't get all the needs, i think it will be just fine. I can find some replacement.

Well, this campaign i make is a birthday present to the one i love so i just want it to be perfect, to be... special but right now it's ok. :thumbs_up:

Oh, i almost forgot. Thank you.

Level 19
Uhm, actually, i am extremely useless in drawing. Sorry, i can only give you the description but you can use your imagination. It may not like what i really think but it will be what i need so you just need to be creative. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Not even a simple sketch-drawing in paint? :b
It's not a problem, though, but I have to know a few more details before beginning, like are they supposed to be frightening or cartoony (They will be included in a birthday talk show, that's why I'm in doubt).

Malvingeroth Icon:
As I imagine this icon, from your description, it will be his huge <insert color here> head looking directly into the "camera", with <insert hair amount here> hanging down from the top part of icon, and a <insert beard amount here> around his shut mouth. Half of his head will be covered in shadow, but both of his angry evil glowing eyes will be visible.

Annihilan Warrior Icon:
As I imagine this icon, from your description, it will be the warrior's fearsome <insert color here> head looking angrily up to the top right corner, with glowing eyes and a shouting mouth.

Those <fill in's> I made above are all I want to know, then I can begin right away :)
But know that, if I like the results, I'll be uploading them to the site, which means that others can use the icons as well. Shouldn't be a problem, but felt like I had to tell you, in case you want all your used resources to be 100% unique :)

Well, this campaign i make is a birthday present to the one i love so i just want it to be perfect, to be... special but right now it's ok. :thumbs_up:

Oh, i almost forgot. Thank you.

Aaaaw what a noble purpose :b
When is the deadline? :)

No "thank you"s yet, I haven't made the icons yet and results may not be satisfying, but sure I'm glad to help ;)

Level 6
No "thank you"s yet, I haven't made the icons yet and results may not be satisfying, but sure I'm glad to help ;)

Yes, it's true that you hadn't done anything but you are the first one who say you will help me making this present perfect and that is enough for me to say: "Thank you"

I think i need to let you know more about my project. This one, as you know is a birthday present for my best friend and it is made based on his own work, the gigantic "IceFrog's Book". The Pit Lords in his universe are very different from the ones in Warcraft lore, they are very calm, very clever and extreme powerful.

Therefore, about Malvingeroth, you can replace "his angry evil glowing eyes" with "his fearsome glowing eyes - the eyes of a apex predator looking his prey", that will do.

And this is what you want:

Malvingeroth Icon:
As I imagine this icon, from your description, it will be his huge <gray> head looking directly into the "camera", with <dark long hair> hanging down from the top part of icon, and a <little long beard> around his shut mouth. Half of his head will be covered in shadow, but both of his angry evil glowing eyes will be visible.

About the Annihilan Warrior there are 6 ranks:

Annihilan Warrior
Elite Annihilan Warrior
Pit fiend
Pit lord
Pit Overlord
Pit lord king

I will need 3 icon of Annihilan Warrior for Annihilan Warrior, Elite Warrior and Pit fiend. Therefore,

Annihilan Warrior Icon:
As I imagine this icon, from your description, it will be the warrior's fearsome <Green head for Annihilan Warrior, Purple for Elite Warrior and the gray one for Pit fiend> head looking angrily up to the top right corner, with glowing eyes and a shouting mouth.

Well, his birthday is June 13th and i will need those icons before it 2 days. Therefore, take all the time you need.

One more thing, this is his characters so even i don't have the permission to say anything but feel free to upload them and claim them yourself. I know him better than my own parents and i can surely tell you that he won't mind. :thumbs_up:

If you meet any problem, just ask me.:wink:

Level 19
Yo Weigazod, my personal technique for making icons include a "paper sketch state", before I start on the actual icon. Here is Malvingeroth's icon in paper sketch state - just to show you what I was thinking about his looks. Please, tell me if anything should be changed, so I can move on to the icon making :)
174866-albums3368-picture57259.jpg

Level 6
For the first sketch with my clueless description, that is quite good.

Only some little modification and it will be fine. First thing is about the left side, can you make it darker? It looks like the light is on the right side and half of his face is inside the darkness.

Secondly, we will have to do something with the hair. Can you turn him from a barbarian into a gentleman? He has a girlfriend remember? I think Malfoy first year have a nice hair.

Finally, there is one thing that help you distinguish a Pit lord with other demons, that is his teeth.
icon.gif
Don't forget his beautiful smile which make women creaming when they see it.

Level 19
As I said, that is on purpose. Half of his face covered in shadows, it would make it look cooler, but as you wish - light source will be the "camera" and his entire face will be lighted up :)

Oh yeah, right, I forgot the Pit Lords being nice guys. You want him to have "side parting"? :)

Hmmm.. I'll give him a shining smile in next version then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.