• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation trials and tribulations, help a brother out, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi all, been workin on this for a while now and have narrowed it down to one simple problem. I dont know how to key frame animate, so maybe someone can enlighten me, I'll try and make this easy.

Okay here goes,... Im trying to modify an animation, and know how to import it with Fadi Mounir's script. I load up the walk animation and select the bone I want to re-position/rotate, say the arm. Now heres the thing, at the first key I rotate the arm bone, great. On the second key I rotate the arm bone to another position, fine. But now when I slide back to the first frame, the arm isn't where I just placed it (see image)
AnimationTrouble_1.jpg

Now maybe I'm missing something? I've tryed it with pressing Set Key after each rotate, I've tryed the graph editor method, I've tryed right clicking the keys and modifying the values. But always the exported model's animations are banana's to say the least. What do ya think? Advice, Tutorial Links, and slaps upside the head welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.