• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My new work:

Attachments

• Ancient Temple.jpg
    Ancient Temple.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 243

Rui

Rui

Level 41
The columns of the front temple look weird. The atmopshere is slightly weird too. No texture variation, as usual in people who use custom models.

I like the temple in the back and the top of the passage, as well as the river. Well done there.

Level 24
This is a very good terrain, the temple looks great, the only thing I think you could work on a bit more though is the area in front and on the sides of the temple, where there is all the grass. I personally don't like the way the grass covers the whole area.

Level 34
The columns of the front temple look weird. The atmopshere is slightly weird too. No texture variation, as usual in people who use custom models.

I like the temple in the back and the top of the passage, as well as the river. Well done there.
I totally disagree with everything you said. :p

I love the atmosphere, and the pillars on the front temple are awesome! Those alone get you rep. Also the back temple isn't as good. A bit plain and the light bothers me. Also in the far right background, there's and empty spot where I can see the edge of the world and ugly plain grass tile.

Level 36
There aint no rules against using them in a terrain shot that is only pure art, and if there is, that i dont know of, then that would be a ridicolus rule... <.< I've seen many terrainers use wow models, mostly frost, but others as well. And the pic looks good, only thing i disslike, is the fact that the end of the world is viewable in a bad way, else its nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.