• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Analyzing replay and why map suddenly ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I would like to analyze why my map suddenly ended. I have saved the replay and the corresponding map. It seems that blue buys a dragon in the end and green fights some creeps. Is there any chance to get more information for the reason of ending the map?

Attachments

• WoW TSR bugged.w3g
    230 KB · Views: 22
  • wowtsr.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
Level 25
Reforged 1.32.2.14722 x86_64

I have different replays with the corresponding map since it happened several times. I suspect that the game ended because a player left but I don't know how to proof it. If this is the case then I can limit the reasons to the triggers with leave events.

Attachments

• WoW TSR BUGGED 3.w3g
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
  • wowtsr.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Level 25
You are right. I have such desync error files but how can I analyze now why it happened? Or are they sent to Blizzard automatically? I have also played a really long game with one player without any desync.

I just need to know if it is caused by triggers in my map or some bug in Warcraft Reforged/connection issues.

Attachments

• wowtsr.w3g
    6.3 MB · Views: 24
  • wowtsr.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 20

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
You are right. I have such desync error files but how can I analyze now why it happened?
I do not think there currently is a way. One would need other clients who remain in sync to produce the same lag at the same game frame to compare and see what went out of sync.

Generally one is more likely to desync when playing with mixed graphic versions (some Reforged, some Classic). Additionally pre-loading the map (starting with just yourself then exiting once game finishes loading) appears to significantly reduce the chance of desyncs occurring. Reforged graphic mode in general appears to be more desync prone than classic, possibly due requiring considerably more memory to function.

Status
Not open for further replies.