• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Amazing Fighters of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
While visiting youtube today i viewed some amazing fighters, of course none as great as the creator of Jeet Kun Do Bruce Lee, or possibly em Shaolin Monks.. but this is different...

Perry Ubeda

Please no flaming or trolling :D hehe

i know there are a ton of fighters in the world that may be great, but he was the world champion many of times... gotta give him props for that :D hehe

Last edited:
Level 35
I find this fighter more amazing:

su33_18.jpg

Otherwise, cool video. (y)

Level 7
While visiting youtube today i viewed some amazing fighters, of course none as great as the infamous Bruce Lee, or possibly em Shaolin Monks.. but this is different...

Perry Ubeda

Please no flaming or trolling :D hehe

i know there are a ton of fighters in the world that may be great, but he was the world champion many of times... gotta give him props for that :D hehe

Why do you say Infamous? I think He's famous as hell... He's the most famous fighter there is, well... exept this fucker:
chuck-norris-with-guns.jpg

XD

Level 11
Why do you say Infamous? I think He's famous as hell... He's the most famous fighter there is, well... exept this fucker:
chuck-norris-with-guns.jpg

XD

lol my bad... I didnt mean to say infamous haha, but chuck norris has to many rumors backing him up, and there is no way some of them are true :p hehe
but Perry Ubeda back then was pretty BA

Level 13
Jet fighters are made by human non-fighters!1!1!!!!eleven!

Also, the stuff going on in that video is pretty tame. I dislike fighting sports in general, though.

Level 11
OMG... is this a hater thread.... how did this thread come to this madness?!?!!?? lol o well.. i love spongebob... but kinda corny to be a good fighter haha :D

Level 13
FAQ said:
The Hive Workshop is an English-only site. When participating in public discussions in the forums, resource sections and chat room all users should speak (write) only in the English language. Private messages and chat room "whispers" in other languages are permitted if all parties to the conversation agree. Users who do not understand communications in other languages or feel that they have been "flamed" in PMs or chat room whispers should report the incident to moderators. Reports may also be posted In THW's Admin Contact forum. Please include details: quoted text, screen shots, or forwarded messages.

Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.