• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

orcCURSOR.BLP

This is a cursor i made for one of my maps...
At the moment it replaces the Orc Cursor, if you want it to replace the cursor of another race just rename it. eg :
UI\CURSOR\OrcCURSOR.BLP
UI\CURSOR\HumanCURSOR.BLP
UI\CURSOR\NightElfCURSOR.BLP
UI\CURSOR\UndeadCURSOR.BLP

If you want all cursors to be replaced you have to import it 4 times and lable each one differently....
enjoy

Keywords:
Cursor
Contents

Alternative-Cursor (Texture)

Reviews
13:26, 25th Mar 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] Works ingame. Simple, but the result looks nice ingame, especially the selection animations.

M

13:26, 25th Mar 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Approved]
Works ingame. Simple, but the result looks nice ingame, especially the selection animations.

Some of them should be the same, in places, but yours are different. For example.. Missing a curve or something. Red might be a good color on this too.

The X, or whatever that is supposed to be, is weird looking. It just looks like a blob and a lot of the other stuff is quite simple.

But your idea of using ruins for cursors is an interesting idea which I am sure people will use in the future. Hard to say what to rate this. But it is very decent work.