• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Alliance Ashes

Level 7
greetings, i am here to contribute my feed back and mini bugs to report upon.
over all testing went smooth as butter. i didnt encounter the missing chaplain bug, but the potential bugs i encountered are as followed:
1] despite meeting the victory requirements, in chapter 3, with what you are supposed to win with, it didnt send me to any cutscene transition.
[due the lack of chapter four?]
2] the occasional demi heroes that most chapters introduced, arent always recruitable at the upgraded barrackes. sometimes they are empty [ intended?].
3] not sure if i broke the triggers , but the assasination and inflitation chapter didnt quite work as intended.

other then that, i was amused on how you trolled the player, in the hidden chapter [which wasnt so hidden on the chapter select]

at your leisure, keep up the great work. a challenging custom campaign!

Level 16
greetings, i am here to contribute my feed back and mini bugs to report upon.
over all testing went smooth as butter. i didnt encounter the missing chaplain bug, but the potential bugs i encountered are as followed:
1] despite meeting the victory requirements, in chapter 3, with what you are supposed to win with, it didnt send me to any cutscene transition.
[due the lack of chapter four?]
2] the occasional demi heroes that most chapters introduced, arent always recruitable at the upgraded barrackes. sometimes they are empty [ intended?].
3] not sure if i broke the triggers , but the assasination and inflitation chapter didnt quite work as intended.

other then that, i was amused on how you trolled the player, in the hidden chapter [which wasnt so hidden on the chapter select]

at your leisure, keep up the great work. a challenging custom campaign!
1) I don't get it. What happened exactly?
2) You mostly have Flint, Prior and Adams in every chapter. Dependind on context, you have access to others.
3) Could you explain more?

Secret chapter will be hidden on release :)

Level 7
sorry i will rephrase regarding first and third pointer:
in chapter three, i waited for first part to happen [being overwhelmed] . that worked fine as usual. then came the counter attack quest [ or quests?] to fight back the undead. i met the requirements about the updated quests, but i had nothing afterwards. no ending cutscene or victory sequence to finish the chapter properly.

regarding pointer three: i played around the blink ability , but its possible i blinked at the wrong places, and the story did not continue properly. i saw multiple pathing options, but i guess they were wrongly taken.

i hope it makes better sense. cheers!

Level 16
I guess there is an issue there. Destroying every Undead bases should trigger endless final assault.

When were you stuck? At the beggining? Were you able to kill Edmunson?
Or were you stuck to enter the Alliance base?

Level 7
the first quest to take down edmunson worked fine. infiltrating the alliance base quest bit, and getting the keys afterwards, were bugged, correct.

Level 26
In one of my previous post I mentioned the Arcanist icon.

Here is what I got:

Attachments

• Arcanist Exp T4.png
    Arcanist Exp T4.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Arcanist Experiment2.psd
    44.9 KB · Views: 2
Level 7
hey mate hope your doing well got the new version i must say im lost with that 'purple key 'says it opens a special gate yet i found none hoping to get some feedback thanks