• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Possibilities -

1.They have UFO Sightings *Not too smart Aliens!*
2.Earth-Like and Thousands of Galaxy exist in the Universe
3.They have landed in earth or they copied Someones face.
4.NASA ASTRONAUTS Saw moving round lights in space *Nasa Secret for the whole year been out from the Channel History Channel
5.Moving stars?.. Cool?.. Or Life?..
6.They are galaxies.
7.Earth-Like planets.. They may lived for a Million Of years before Earth and now it still stand.. Or died..

-Facies-
1.They're looks have possibilities like Humans...
2.Freaky face.
3.Not green skin they might have 3 eyes 2 ears 1 nose 1 mouth.
4.Tiny organisims.. Or Anilien (Animal Alien)

--Real Post *lol*----
Well.. There are Billions of planets and galaxy.. There may be out there.. I took some information about them and the more incredible thing is.. Close Contact.

There is a guy named interviewed on History Channel he said he chased a UFO and he saw it CLOSE UP.. Like

The Ufo was above him..
They did a Medical Checkup and they found 2000 *I forgot it* that is abnormal on Human Body.. Not being nerd just saying what i know..

I hate nerds.. Well.. Idk :eek:

--Edit--
We will meet aliens in Future.. We will have High Technologies and we can go to ANOTHER PLANET have Peace with them not war if you want war.. Slap their leader :eek:..

I heard an info about some women she has some powers and she seen the many thing that will happen like 11.9. some earth quakes, etc, etc and more than 80% of the visions she had they came true.

I'm telling this because she also said that she had a vision how humans and aliens make some sort of communications.

The bad thing is it will happen out of our age ~2112(or something)

And yes I believe there are living organisms in outer space.

Level 5
Aliens are true.. Humans are not able to go to Other Galaxies..

--Edit--

Do you guys know about the Roshwell Plane Crash Accident?..

Well.. They said a Man/Woman a child and a dog was in a boat and they saw 6 Donut-Shaped UFO in CLEAR SKY.. One was malfunctioning thats why it drops lots of Hot Slugs it happened in the Year 1941.. i forgot or 1841 bla bla.. The slugs hits the dog and the child.. The dog died and the child's arm was INJURED.. Or i may say.. Removed..

2 Intelligence Officer was sent into a Secret Flight Mission.. But ended up crashing... The Two officer we're dead.. They say.. The slug that the Plain was carrying might got contact with the Sunlight.. Or there was anything else LIVING inside the plane except the 2 Officers.. The 2 officers even saw SIX SILVER FLYING OBJECT AROUND THEM.. The Plane's wings was caught in fire and crashed..The cast of the UfoHunters thingy searched for the Plane's Pieces and the Slug that the UFO drops in the Beach and in the sea.. The Crew managed to bring some of it... *In news in those years.. They say they find a Round shaped object in the plane* They did an invention.. They lighted something on the Things *It was a black powder that the crew got in the SEA* and you know what happened?..

The black powder is burned and burned half of the Metal Thing.. *The matal used to make the Carrier Plane used by the Two Dead Intelligence Officers*

It burned half of it.. But the burn was BIG...

Level 17
I think aliens exist. But I've think that 99,99% of the information about aliens we got is thought up and is all a joke (exept for the fact that my teacher is an alien ofcourse), I think that only some reseachers who observe the galaxy know a little about them. It's even proved that some goverments made flying dishes to fly with them.

Level 10
[K40$]-Spectre;1060994 said:
I think aliens exist. But I've think that 99,99% of the information about aliens we got is thought up and is all a joke (exept for the fact that my teacher is an alien ofcourse), I think that only some reseachers who observe the galaxy know a little about them. It's even proved that some goverments made flying dishes to fly with them.

How she looks like?

Level 17
How she looks like?
, well to begin with, she has four arms instead of two. She also speaks in an unknown language. Everytime we enter her class, she says "abbudah" and looks similar like the one on this picture:
nali.jpg
. There's even made a game where her 'race' plays an important role.

Level 5
Well.. The information i just said was Real.. They find things.. It took Hours for them to solve it.. *They even put simulation on what happened 3D Simulations*

They talk to Witnissis, everyone bla bla Thousnd Years Old NewsPaper, Computers bla bla bla..

Level 10
Given that the universe is infinite, there have to be infinitely many alien life forms. However, these could be too small to see, unintelligent, too big to see as a 'aliens', too far away etc.

Even if there are infinitely many alien races out there we still might never meet any given the vast distance across space. I mean, we haven't even been to every Planet in our own solar system yet and the next livable planet is very very far away.

Level 17
Given that the universe is infinite, there have to be infinitely many alien life forms. However, these could be too small to see, unintelligent, too big to see as a 'aliens', too far away etc.

Even if there are infinitely many alien races out there we still might never meet any given the vast distance across space. I mean, we haven't even been to every Planet in our own solar system yet and the next livable planet is very very far away.
, very true

Level 13
Scientists have quite clearly proven that the universe is expading=it's not infinite (INFINITY DOES NOT EXPAND!)

Level 12
There was an experiment a couple of now-famous scientists did a while ago that simulated the conditions of early earth. After a while, it had already formed things like amino acids and so on. So it's very possible life started on earth.

Lol, that "famous experiment" is fake, really. It was found that the atmosphere&stuff used were totaly wrong, and still, from amino acid to living cell is the same like from axe to nuclear bomb.

Of course it is possible that aliens live somewhere. (only possible) But maybe earth is only "living" planet in this galaxy.

Lol, that "famous experiment" is fake, really.
Even if the original was fake, people have since replicated the experiment and got similar results. So hey, it works.
It was found that the atmosphere&stuff used were totaly wrong, and still, from amino acid to living cell is the same like from axe to nuclear bomb.
Yep. Seems like an impossible leap but really all you need is lots and lots of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.