• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aliens spotted? Hoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I haven't researched much about 'Foo fighters' aka nazi saucers but I am not sure there is evidence that they belonged to the nazi. I think it started when some Alliance fighets were shot down by 'light orbs' after they launched missiles at the orb and since they couldn't even think of anything other than one enemy, they decided they are nazi.

Even if the nazi did have saucers, I think they adopted this technology. You don't just wake up on the next morning and suddenly invent so complex technology.

While some have invented saucers (I totally want to learn to pilot one of these!) they are said to be lifting up to 50-100 meters and they are nothing compared to real unknown crafts and cases where they release objetcs frm them like orbs releasing smaller orbs that also fly. It's not even our style ships to do such things.

Ah here is the Rendesham forest incident, I dont have time to search through the net but some guys gather HUGE information:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread603271/pg1

There is an actual record of those military personnel who decided to follow the object in the forest. It's on a YouTube video after the tons of text about the case.

Level 6
The way the world is latly is the Goverments. They know something and don't want to share the public with it. I believe there's already proof of Xeno life-form, and Area 51 knows of them, I bet theres even people who've been to Mars and are Human and I am betting we've had a fight or two against Xeno Life forms on Mars or any planet like that but the Goverment is keeping it all secret between them.

Level 7
Just coming back to the concept of a new aircraft designed much in the same form as the traditional "saucer", I don't think it would work, as stated before. If it were to run on a spinning mechanism, then, even if it were successful, it would, in essence, only really be able to achieve lift. Why? Consider the design of a helicopter. Even Leonardo da Vinci's obsolete design of one was effective in this regard: it relies on the fluctuation of air across the angled rotors to achieve movement. In other words, you can't just have a solid, flat spinning saucer - you'd need to design one that can utilize dynamic air currents and so on, which would complicate things extremely. Besides, even if it were successful, I don't really see how it would achieve other movement aside from lift. Perhaps if the saucer could angle itself it could achieve thrust, but that would, once again, complicate things. Remember, even the cliched saucers you see in science fiction movies usually aren't spinning - rather, they rely on other means of movement.

Anyways, back on-topic, the history of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth is debatable. To consolidate the strength of their theory, the advocates of "ancient extraterrestrial astronauts" refer to the inclusion of what appear to be saucers and other extraterrestrial spacecraft in archaic and Renaissance paintings. Where scientific investigation cannot fully be carried out, I'm skeptical. The yeti, the Loch Ness monster and other creatures of myth have allegedly been captured in images in the past, yet recent scientific endeavours to try and ascertain their existence have resulted in failure. Why should alien visitors in the past be any different?

Level 3
Because, now we don's see any yeti or Loch Ness monsters. But others still see the orbs and weird lights and a lot of crap flying in the sky... but I recently learned that most of this weird thing are acctually aircraft. Like the stealth bomber, but it was seen from a diff angle.

Level 22
@Elite Slayer that's exactly why I doubt this could be human technology. Compared to the link I gave about some guy lifting off with a saucer like machine, the ones described in various cases do all sorts of chaotic movement. Even the planes such as Stealth. Lockheed, Aurora are all designed as planes, they still use the same technology of plane mechanics as others. The fact that they use wings and engines speaks for it and they look like planes.

While saucers or other objects for that matter, do movements that cannot be done by an airplane or just defy the laws of physics i.e the laws of KNOWN physics, if you made such maneavures with any plane, you would crash pretty much. This is a whole new technology, using some say, electromagnetism, gliding through space.

Level 9
Naturally you take as a fact that they actually DO such maneuvers, or that they were even real from the firstplace and not a result of an over-imaginative mind with poor vision of something more normal...

I go with this: lacking any proof one way or the other I tend to choose the least complicated solution as what is probably real, and that is that no UFO's have been here, or if they have never done anything of importance. everything works out just fine without them, so why add them to the equation?

Level 22
A piece of imagination really? I didn't know a piece of imagination can burn your skin and cause hair loss. All leads to radiation as confirmed by their doctor.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread742054/pg1

Of course, jumping to conclusions 'they are aliens' is not the most correct as they could be likely military. Jumping to conclusions 'they are ETs' is not scientific but it is also wrong to say 'there are no UFOs, people were hallucinating'. There ARE uFOs whereas this means 'unidentified' not necessarily alien. Also how many times it's pilots, military, policemen - trained people who know what they see, it's not like all are idiots who can't recognize normal light from something never seen? Come on..,

Though many facts state it is more than just human top secret technology but this now becomes the boundary between science and speculation. This case above could be military, though. Seems they lost their toy.

Last edited:
Level 22
Omg...
They are not... the previous Rendlesham forest which is one of the most unexplained is in the UK. Others:

Cardiff, UK

There are others over Belgium, Germany, France, even in my country last year (2010) it has all the features - it was broadcasted on the news and our news dont take UFOs seriously, so obviously they made a difference.. also it was recorded by 3 different people which excludes the possibility that someone decided to make a joke

Look the only thing that is unscientific is to think they are aliens without solid proof, that there are UFOs aka unknown/top secret crafts is NOT even questionable. I personally believe it is possible there are others but being skeptic about it is explainable as I myself am tired of some unclear videos and if they are ETs how come never anything clear.

I should tell you however, there is censor and some who have been with MUFON say that they do not release everything to the public whether under the pressure of the government, military or whoever.

Omg...
They are not... the previous Rendlesham forest which is one of the most unexplained is in the UK. Others:

Cardiff, UK

Look the only thing that is unscientific is to think they are aliens without solid proof, that there are UFOs aka unknown/top secret crafts is NOT even questionable.

To rephrase, why is it, that if aliens really exist, that sightings is limited to so specific countries.

Level 22
Well, what do you mean specific countries? There has been sightings in other countries as well, Japan, China, Mexico and Peru, Central and Latin American countries also especially from Mexico have so many sightings.

They could be or could be not aliens, I am not saying that. Because there hasn't been any stronger evidence like a footage showing such beings taking off, coming out of a ship... (maybe because the info is suppressed, I think there is no doubt they are hiding something and this is not some conspiracy cause look at the govs and use common sense), just saying there are UFOs and they are not synonym of alien, necessarily. This is the arguable part, whose crafts they are.

Oh here is a case by Iranian pilot, even hard core debunkers can't explain (of course everyone may claim it is invalid. as it is easiest to say so but one debunker was debunked who claimed it was astronomical object like Jupiter cause you dont pick Jupiter on a fighter's radar... so yes the skeptic failed, especially since if that was the case, I, from personal observation know that Jupiter appears in the summers b-n 18.00-1.00 after midnight and you would then detect and call it a UFO every day it appears right? Very big fail skeptic was that :D)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_Tehran_UFO_incident

I am slightly doubtful regarding the efficiency of that. It is the thrust, when applied to the structure of the aeroplane, that allows it to be guided in any certain direction in the spectrum of aerodynamics. The aerodynamics of a "spinning-top"-style aircraft would be unnecessarily complicated, and applying thrust in the desired direction would require tedious engineering that would result in many phases of failure, if it isn't downright impossible. Besides, Bernoulli's principle (how the pressure of moving gas decreases proportionally to an increase in velocity) applies far more efficiently to the wings of a plane. Not to mention the financial implications...

I'll just take my oversized frisby and leave then :p

Level 20
They could be or could be not aliens, I am not saying that. Because there hasn't been any stronger evidence like a footage showing such beings taking off, coming out of a ship... (maybe because the info is suppressed, I think there is no doubt they are hiding something and this is not some conspiracy cause look at the govs and use common sense), just saying there are UFOs and they are not synonym of alien, necessarily. This is the arguable part, whose crafts they are.

9148130.jpg

Level 22
^ Well. that's not my opinion. I just think it is a possibility, and the guy you posted is one who takes it as a fact. He;s from the Ancient Astronaut theoretists who believe aliens have visited us, which is possible, it's not wrong to think even very likely. If you watch some facts, watch Ancient Aliens on History channel, if you think about it, a lot of past events make sense. Like the Bible either has to be completely untrue or it is this. But I do not take it as a fact, you know unless there is really like a conversation with an alien recorded or video, any hard evidence.

But yeah if we're gonna joke with him...
the-weed-was-this-big-from-that-moment-i-knew-it-was-aliens.jpg

Last edited:
Level 4
Note: I realize this is kind 'off-topic', but it is what my brain spits out every time the 'unknown' pops up... read it if you want, make of it what you will...

I heard an interesting metaphor a while back:

If all the knowledge in the universe (or if you are religious = 'what God knows') were all the grains of sand on a beach, each grain representative of another 'piece' (or theory) of knowledge, how full do you think our (humanities) bucket is?

Note the use of the word bucket!

[The secondary question then arises: How big is the beach?]

The thing is, even with our scientific theories, we just don't know for certain. There is no 'model answer' to life, just a 'better' and 'worse' way to do things. We do stuff and it works, so we do it again, and again, improving the method as we go along.

Take Cell-phones for example: we have not properly tested the effect that cell-phone radio waves have on the human brain over 60 years of frequent use. O, there have been tests, but these are more simulations though.... High concentrations of radio waves over shorter (not 60 year!) periods. Thus, in some obscure way the simulation 'might' be wrong and by using cell-phones we are actually killing ourselves! We know (or I should say, we think) that radio waves are killing bees, maybe they effect us negatively in a way that we cant even comprehend! (dimensions, energy, whatever!)

[Okay, this was just an example! - please don't start flying into me about cell-phone genocide! EXAMPLE!]

Anyway, it boils down to the concept of being unaware of the fact that you are unaware of something. (i.e. you don't realise, that there is 'something' for you to know about!)

Even if aliens exist and are coming to Earth in massive pieces flying crockery the size of Slovenia, what does it really matter??! What can we do about it? Prepare? For what? War? Are we going to Nuke an intergalactic race of (what should then be to us) the most advanced and amazing thing in the Universe! The entities that cold also possibly be the reason for our existence in the first place? I think not...

Anyway, who is to say that the whole universe, as we perceive it, is not just one 'atom' in the body of some 'friggin huge' being that we will never be able to comprehend? (kinda like we are the bacteria in the pitree dish being looked at!)

What I'm getting at is that the only thing we can really do is to advance our understanding of things and be mindful of the fact that there is much we don't know that cold possibly bite us in the ass in the future.

Level 22
IF<-- there are aliens visting us they are using much smarter ways to destroy us than 'War of the worlds'. For instance IF aliens being here were true, then it is likely that the talk that the military aka US AIR FORCE and US NAVY have established contact with them, may turn out to be true. Things like, 'we will let you abduct some people but do not show yourself to the public, we want to keep you a secret from them, as they will panic and all their believes will be destroyed'.

Actually --->IF<------ there were aliens, look at this extract about a Treaty signed with aliens (lol!):
"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Grenada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident.

"I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.

Source: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/phil.htm

True story bro? Or Cool story bro? xD xD xD

Level 25
IF<-- there are aliens visting us they are using much smarter ways to destroy us than 'War of the worlds'. For instance IF aliens being here were true, then it is likely that the talk that the military aka US AIR FORCE and US NAVY have established contact with them, may turn out to be true. Things like, 'we will let you abduct some people but do not show yourself to the public, we want to keep you a secret from them, as they will panic and all their believes will be destroyed'.

Actually --->IF<------ there were aliens, look at this extract about a Treaty signed with aliens (lol!):

True story bro? Or Cool story bro? xD xD xD

Why does it have to be the US air force? Can't it be the russian airfoce, chinese navy or the german infantry?

Level 22
There is a picture with Russian soldiers around a saucer so they could also be involved. (but the picture's credibility is questioned). If this is from '68 how come it is in color, pics esp Soviet technology did not have colorful photographs at that time.. or did they, since Kennedy's assassination earlier was also recorded on colorful camera? РОССИЯ!! Фор да модерланд
russia6.jpg
russia8.jpg

China is also said to have such underground things. The whole thing is too vague though.

There are well known underground military facilities in the US:
NORAD
noraddoor.jpg

CheyenneMountain.png

North-Portal_large.jpg

cheyenne-mountain-operations-center.jpg

So there are such underground facilities. Are there other beings down there or it's all someone's source of making up bogus stories? That's anyone's guess, sadly. People are so greedy, who knows even all who write books about such things underground may be mere liers doing it all for money. At least 'cool story bro' xD

Level 9
Imtor you ARE aware that most (if not all) of those are probably from sci-fi movies right?

"Cheyenne Montain Complex" for exsample is directly from a "stargate" episode...

Level 22
NORAD/Cheyenne mountain complex is real and of course they could be just military complexes and nothing else. Fucking learn to use google IDealOT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Aerospace_Defense_Command
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyenne_Mountain

For the rest, I said they are not proven to exist (like Dulce) but there are other complexes as well, no doubt. Actually what the fuck? Do you think top secret places would EVER be proven to exist? What's the point of being clandestine if everyone knows about them? ...

Last edited:
Level 7
NORAD/Cheyenne mountain complex is real and of course they could be just military complexes and nothing else. Fucking learn to use google IDealOT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Aerospace_Defense_Command
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyenne_Mountain

For the rest, I said they are not proven to exist (like Dulce) but there are other complexes as well, no doubt. Actually what the fuck? Do you think top secret places would EVER be proven to exist? What's the point of being clandestine if everyone knows about them? ...

Referencing Wikipedia articles doesn't contribute too much to credibility. And, in essence, what you said about the furtive nature of top secret locations and organizations discredits most - if not all - of the material you referenced. It leaves the matter in a position almost impossible to debate for either side. Just pointing out.

Level 22
^ I decided it is faster to load the wiki page. But if you want Cheyenne Mountain website here it is:

http://www.norad.mil/about/cmoc.html

Im just responding to the stupid post saying Cheyenee M Complex is from a game and does not exist when the guy didnt even bother googling to see if it exists.

Anything else - aliens, evil hidden governments, preparation for depopulation, Dulce or specific stories cannot be taken as facts at least with the current proof. - But I ask you again - do you REALLY think there would be proof of them EVER? The most secret+known base? Tautalogy? I neither force any of those materials to be believed, nor I believe them very much myself.

I find them more interesting than any science fiction book, it makes you think about some things. Some who claim TO KNOW some of these employees say they are telling true things, but ya know, it's so vague. And until something more evident emerges I don't even bother with that subject. I don't even need to bring any other info, just food for thought.

LONG LIVE REALITY!

Reptilians, Shapeshifters, Bush, Obama, Elizabeth, Queen, Anunaki, Sumerians, Arcturians, Pleiadeans, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Dimension, 2012, Nibiru, Elenin, Mayan, Calendar, Greys, Lacerta, Draco, Draconians, Nordic, Nazi, Illuminati, Masons, Rothschild, Rockefellers, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, Jesus, Christ, Bible, God, Lord, Testament, Old, New, Christian, Christianity, Believe, Ghost, Spirit, Demon, Satan, Devil, Lucifer

Last edited:
Level 9
You really should stop assuming what I do or do not know and check.

And the fact there IS such a site does not mean all the sci-fi crap about it are true.

Area 51 is a real thing, but I'm pretty sure it's just a test site or something, there are many "top secret military bases" all over the world that ARE real, but has nothing to do with the things all the conspiracy theories and sci-fi lunatics say they are up to, and a few of them I can tell from the fact I've BEEN there, or personally know people who have (Israeli sites, not American, but same idea) that what's really is in there is pretty mundane, if you have the knowledge to make sense of it...and if not it sometimes could appear totally alien...(or just plain uninteresting and not understanding why is it of any importance to anyone...)

As for the pictures, do you REALLY believe a top-secret military base of a world superpower nation allow its godamn DEFENSE MECHANISMS to be on pictures online? any expert in the field can Analise the picture of that door to figure how to bypass it in a few minutes tops, you can see the faces of many of the people working there in the pictures, and many intelligence agencies won't have much problem tracking these people down, and from that point capturing and interrogating one. not to mention that you can analyze what is on the screens to figure what they are interested in...

No I personally CANT do it, because I don't enjoy the knowledge and funding that intelligence agencies have, but they sure can. so unless its some elaborate "revealed secrecy" plot of making it so obvious nobody will believe it, I seriously doubt ANY such picture is real.

Level 9
Conspiracy theory number whatever: Google maps has fake map for Area 51...

Conspiracy theory number whatever+1: The "real" Area 51 is underground and the base above is a cover...

Conspiracy theory number whatever+2: Area 51 is entirely a cover for the REAL alien research base located in DC...(for the hardcore ones-under the white house)

Conspiracy theory number whatever+godmanit: That's what the government want you to think, but it's actually the real thing!

Should I continue the silliness?

Level 22
boomwolf the pics above entrance and the one with computers and people working on them inside is from NORAD - it has nothing to do with 'aliens' but yes these pictures are real. They are just entrance and some working people, what would be so inacceptable about them that it you think are not true?

Area 51 is never considered an alien holding site, it's just a misinterpretation of those who make lame movies like the one called 'Area 51' to which I laughed. Cause the reporters started bossing around the military what to show and that the military 'weren't giving them-the media all they have to show). Which would never happen in reality.

But that doesn't change the fact there are like 5% of 95% explainable cases that remain unknown even 'unhuman' to that day. Here is a serious documentary and it doesn't look like people are joking or lying there, not with all the documents. Of course, conspiracists take these serious investigations and start talking about how

Bush and Obama are SHAPESHIFTERS (reptilian if you have watched 'V' movies) hahahahah and these nuts plus all the Photoshop/Video editing make the serious case of unknown objects look crazy overall..

Last edited:
Level 9
Na....there was none of that for them to abduct from the firstplace...

Imtor-unknown is not necessarily not human, we just lack knowledge to make sense of it. humanity has a lot to learn. and besides, some people seriously believe all that nonsense about area 51 being an alien research lab and stuff, despite being obviously nonsense.

But then again, humans believed in nonsense for ages now. so its not a big surprise...

Level 22
Then explain to me what is this technology? Because many real cases of pilots have reported very weird things done by aircrafts and they say it's no craft like anything they've seen can do that. If this is all military, it's still not fine as people use Hubble and haven't even landed on Mars, what we have is a shit about exploring space and yet some top secret use nearly speed of light technology? And one of the cases, Rendlesham forest, you haven't read it, one of the witnesses has drawn symbols that he says were inscribed on a craft they encountered close near a military base flying above in the UK. Taken alone, that would mean nothing, combined with all weird cases, it shouldn't be ignored so easily..

Don't think that you are more rational for not even reading about cases and documents. I'm talking from completely objective view as I know nearly 99% are lies and hoax videos. No one says aliens without any solid proof but you know, don't hurry to exclude it so easily with what pile of documents is out there. Because apparently you haven't even read any.

Level 6
Anyone who thinks this is a hoax is obviously under the influence of Reaper indoctrination.

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF THIS THREAD. If they came to say hello, the he extraterrestrials sure caught us at a bad time...

On a more humorous/lighthearted note, they might have come to pay their respects for the late Mr. Jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.