• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aide déclencheur acheter chose aléatoire

Level 2
Bonjour à tous, je suis nouveau sur ce site, désolé je suis français, vous pouvez me répondre en anglais j'utiliserais le traducteur 😉
Voici mon problème, j'aimerais pouvoir faire en sorte que lorsqu'une unité croise un bâtiment neutre d'achat d'objet, qu'elle puisse acheter tous ce qui s'y trouve, le cas échéant cela donnerai
-lorsqu'une unité croise le chemin d'un bâtiment de vente objet/unité elle y achète la totalité avec ses ressources disponibles et ce à chaque qu'elle en croise.
Je peux bien sûr joindre ma carte pour que le cas échéant quelqu'un le fasse directement dessus.
Je vous remercie d'avance infiniment pour l'aide que vous m'apportez, c'est un rêve d'enfant que je souhaite réaliser
❤️❤️❤️

Translated:
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, sorry I'm French, you can answer me in English I'll use the translator 😉

Here is my problem, I would like to be able to ensure that when a unit crosses a neutral object purchase building, that it can buy all that is there, if necessary this will give

-when a unit crosses the path of an object/unit sales building, it buys all of it there with its available resources and this each time it crosses it.

I can of course attach my card so that if necessary someone does it directly on it.

Thank you very much in advance for the help you give me, it's a childhood dream that I want to realize

❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Hello, please only post in English. Traduire en anglais.

This is very hard to do! There's no trigger for making a unit buy an item from a shop. But I attached a map with a system that seems to work.

Shops that use this system must have the Sell Items ability instead of the Shop Purchase Item ability.

Also, make sure the Shop's Techtree - Items Sold is empty since we're adding Items to the Shop through triggers.

Attachments

• Shop Autobuy 1.w3m
    35.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Level 2
Oh thanks, sorry for french, i try to send you in english of course, thanks again for help and map, but i can't open this files, this is for reforged?
Because i use warcraft 3 normal so when i try to open , a text send me " impossible to open because missing or invalid level info data
Thanks again for your time and answers :)

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Yeah, you'll need the latest patch to open my maps since I'm on the latest patch.

You don't have to buy Reforged to update the game. But be warned that 1.35 is not perfect and has issues. It's still worth updating in my opinion but make sure you backup your maps before doing so!

I'd post the triggers here so you can recreate them yourself but there's a lot. See the picture.

If you think you can handle that then I'll post them.

Attachments

• exa.png
    exa.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
Level 2
Hmm Ok I see, it's very nice 😉😉 I've reforged too on other pc, because I love play with old and new. But yes this is too difficult for me, I don't know making variable. If I see you my map, you thinks this is possible to put trigger in my map?
Thanks a lot for your patience ❤️

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Hmm Ok I see, it's very nice 😉😉 I've reforged too on other pc, because I love play with old and new. But yes this is too difficult for me, I don't know making variable. If I see you my map, you thinks this is possible to put trigger in my map?
Thanks a lot for your patience ❤️
The same problem happens if I open your map and save it. I'd need an older version of Warcraft 3 or some other solution I'm unaware of.

Level 2
The same problem happens if I open your map and save it. I'd need an older version of Warcraft 3 or some other solution I'm unaware of.
It's working, because I use the same map for two, I use world editor on war 3 frozen throne because world editor is in French and I send to reforged on other pc, but I can't reforged to war 3 frozen

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
It's working, because I use the same map for two, I use world editor on war 3 frozen throne because world editor is in French and I send to reforged on other pc, but I can't reforged to war 3 frozen
Then just open my map with your Reforged version. You don't have to do much with the triggers besides copy and paste them. Or you can send me your Reforged map and I will add my stuff to it.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hi friends thanks again for your answers, sorry to answers now, I'm not in my home last week, for reforged that's work perfect 😉 very great
But, I've a new question or help 😂
I would a trigger for :
When time expire player 1(human) become player (computer), I will become a spectator after (for example) 10 min, I want all players are computer, this is crazy I know but I just want looking how computers fighting all
I wish you understand me and thanks again for your answers ❤️❤️

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
Hi friends thanks again for your answers, sorry to answers now, I'm not in my home last week, for reforged that's work perfect 😉 very great
But, I've a new question or help 😂
I would a trigger for :
When time expire player 1(human) become player (computer), I will become a spectator after (for example) 10 min, I want all players are computer, this is crazy I know but I just want looking how computers fighting all
I wish you understand me and thanks again for your answers ❤️❤️
You can't actually change the Controller of a Player during a game but you can give your Units to someone else:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 600.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red).) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Change ownership of (Picked unit) to Player 2 (Blue) and Change color