• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] AI script question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I tried to make the Naga a custom race in the AI editor but just didn't seem to work for me. Is there a tutorial on how to set a custom race/AI in the editor?

Level 2
My real trouble is trying to get the Naga base and the slaves to appear in the game. If I try to test the scrip in the editor I can't get them to show up, I can only choose from the basic 4 races (human, undead, orc, and night elf... NO NAGA).

Level 13
I don't really understand your question. Do you mean that the Naga just don't show up in the AI Editor even when you choose Custom as a race? If that's what you mean, make sure you attached the AI file to your map (File->Add to map) for custom data to show up in the AI Editor, and if you mean something else, please clarify.

Level 2
Ok my question is how can I make the Naga a playable race in a map?

I want the base building to be Temple of Tides and the workers to be Mur'gul Slaves. I tried to do this in the AI editor but when I test the script neither the temple or the slaves appear on the map during the testing. I see other race base buildings and workers but not the Naga. I jsut can't figure it out and any help on how to pull this off would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.