• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Age of Azeroth v2.1

Age of Azeroth

Welcome to Age of Azeroth: an awe-inspiring Warcraft 3 roleplaying map that masterfully recreates the legendary world of Azeroth as seen in World of Warcraft. This unparalleled, world-building experience beckons players to take up arms and lead custom-created factions representing all the diverse races from Warcraft's rich lore.

Forge alliances or wage wars, as you traverse the magnificent landscapes, from the lush forests of Ashenvale to the treacherous depths of Blackrock Mountain. In this new age, your every choice determines the fate of your faction and the destiny of Azeroth itself. Will you usher in an era of unity and prosperity or succumb to the chaos that threatens to consume the world?

The future of Azeroth is in your hands.

Future of the Map:
Enjoy the map with later updates that will bring more content, including:
•New playable races
•New zones and interiors
•New features to improve the storytelling
•Updates to the older parts of the map

The new 2.1 update is out!

We are open to your suggestions for the future changes!

Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/E2n76vhMmu

Mystic Nefro
Contents

Age of Azeroth v2.1 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Changes made. Seems like a lovely map for RPers. Approved.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Age of Azeroth v1.0
A lot of names that need crediting, missing from the credits list.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 2
Quite a good map for RPers. My friends and I have already played and we've laughed when one failed drastically to invade one of us, he even claimed that the one who was trying to invade had much defenses, practically unbeatable. Was a very funny momment which this map has brought me. I would recommend it for everyone sincerely.