• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Afronight's request stronghold (temp closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowstalker said:
hi afro. =)

heres a skin request...

um.. a blademaster samuro model's skin..
he's sword are like grom's.. green.. oldish in age.. no nnecklace.. with grom's leather straps, knee caps.. shoulder pad armor are left and right, flag is bleeding hallow's..
The skin user would be simply Killrogg Deadeye.. =)

i hope u can do this.. =)
thnx..
please elaborate a little, whats a baldemaster samuro exactly, and bleeding hallow's? also do you want me to use the killrogg deadeye skin or make it? because theres a kilrogg model here
http://hos.samods.org/download.html

Level 5
thnx afro.. i just used the killrogg's skin and use it as a skin for the blademaster =)

thnx..

um.. how bout anduin lothar?.. =)
maybe he uses sword like arthas but not evil looking...

Level 3
Skin

Ello...

If you could take the villager skin (both male and female) Give them blonde hair, change the clothes to look like very light armor, and then make their armor and clothes so it will be 'player color' I would be moy pleased.

Edited Addons:
On the armor basically a light metal half plate (metal colored) with clothes showing behind (player colored) no helmet or gloves and brownish army boots.

Note:
On another day I might ask for just the vilalgers with there blonde hair and normal clothes just player colored. Thanks :). Don't go out of your way to do this sif you accept it.

Another Edit(same hour):
If you know the attachment points and/or animations I would be pleased to know. If itsa not increasing your work load at least.

Level 2
Afronight> Could you make a Gandalf the White skin/model? Those that were made are kind of poor. Should I send you some pictures for inspiration? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.