1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

AditTechno's Musics 2017

Discussion in 'Sound / Music Art' started by AditTechno, Aug 14, 2017.

1. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    The final version of Zero is exclusively released on Inverse Network (formerly Vibrant Network)!

2. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    Trying out fully Ambient genre, simple but nice.

Attached Files:

3. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    Returning to music production!

Two tracks made for a new upcoming album, maybe months later.

Destiny - An ambient electronic track. Original song by myself, and it already has lyrics written by me. Still instrumental, waiting for a chance to record my own vocals.

Ringfinger - A remake of a Nine Inch Nails track, Ringfinger (original track can be listened below the remake). Still instrumental, planned to use my own vocals as well. Quite hard to make because of the need to make everything similar, especially the last part. Also, the electric guitar is quite hard to make, too.

Other 7 songs already has completed lyrics, plus one finished instrumental song.

Attached Files:

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I suggest you add a harder more bassy kick drum for Destiny as the song progresses, that if you don't want to keep it soft/smooth, somewhat ambient. The same also for the bass/metallic FX.

Well, it seems Nine Inch Nails aren't too bass heavy either, at least in that song.

5. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    Zero EP

Zero EP turns 1 year old! It was released last year exactly on this date, November 25.

Tracks:
    1. Desert Machine
    2. Everything To Say
    3. Keep the Pressure
    4. Western Journey

I plan to remaster the EP, change some compositions, and add new tracks to it. Stay tuned!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  6. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    The file was lost, but not anymore! I remade The Future (you might remember my Music Contest #5 entry) from scratch! It's a bit different, it even has a different composition in the bridge part.

This song is about to go somewhere, of course.

Attached Files:

7. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    New tracks! Two of them are revisited outtakes from Zero EP and one of them is a new track made for vocals in the future.

1. Eastern Journey - This is basically the first one I made before Western Journey, but I ran out of ideas so I didn't include this one in Zero EP. This song is completed (unless you change my mind) and ready to go.
    2. I'm Still Beside You - An instrumental currently. Vocal version will come in the future.
    3. Proving Ground - Another Zero EP outtake. I still don't know if I get this right but you tell me. Once this one is good enough, it'll be ready to go.

Stay tuned for more!

Attached Files:

8. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still grinding!

So this track was started on August 31, 2018. I never made it to the drop, ever, I didn't have any ideas back then. When I started grinding since the anniversary of Zero EP, my ideas kind of sparked out of nowhere, and I opened this track. I tried figuring out how to make the drop, then I thought about distortion.

Honestly, I've never made EDM before, although I've made drops for a couple of Ambient Electronic songs such as Dark Path, Zero, etc. (mostly just for fillers), I can say that the drop in this song beats Zero by a mile.

I also uploaded the track which inspired me to make the drop, by Nine Inch Nails.

Attached Files:

9. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    So Zero Remastered was originally going to be 9 tracks, but I played around FL and made this thing. This is an Electronic song I made yesterday, and finished just now. I might be getting out of Ambient soon. This is the last song completed for Zero Remastered, and I'll be releasing the whole album at Sunday.

Attached Files:

10. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is it, Zero [Remastered]!

The album is split into three parts; Prelude, Interlude, and Postlude.

Zero [Remastered]

11. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    So this is my entry for Music Contest #13. My ideas kind of sparked as it started. This will be an exclusive release to "The Escape" single. I feel like the mix is already good.

BTS:
    - That arp at the beginning is something I have never used for a "long time" (only once, this is the second).
    - The song is powered by "Gross Beat". The song would've been a joke without it.
    - "Soundgoodizer".
    - 20% of the time spent are the composition time. 30% are repetitive listening, and the remaining 50%...you know it.
    - Transitions from soft to heavy. Every part comes only once, no repetitions. If I do make repetitions, the song would have been 15 minutes long (slow songs = too much ideas. Listen to Zero to know what I mean if you want).

TL;DR - A lot of stuff used.

Enjoy.

Attached Files:

12. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:

To celebrate Valentine's Day (which is yesterday), Inverse Network exclusively released one of my latest tracks, To Even The Odds (the current version here is quite clean).

Also, I'm thinking that AditTechno's music career should end (and To Even The Odds MAY be the last track), and that I should create another alias with a different yet relative style to AditTechno. This is just a possibility, though.

13. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What would be the reason for this? If you still want to make music, I mean?
    Do you plan to make your real name public as an artist instead?

Congratulations for the upload.
    What's with the weird and random anime pictures though?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  14. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't plan to use my "real" name (I mean, Adit is my irl nickname), but I guess this time I want to practice more and set a new image, it's like I'm starting off already experienced, in contrast to AditTechno which I started (and created SoundCloud) as soon as I started getting my hands on Music Production (And I haven't made Techno in years), but this is just a possibility, though. I still want to make music, but just on another alias if it could be.

Basically found the picture on websites which contained anime pictures.

15. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ah, it's not the channel's policy? The ones who submit the music also choose such a picture?

16. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually it's chosen by the promoter himself.

17. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ugh. Couldn't be less fitting.

18. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    If I would release it myself, I would make my own cover art, though it doesn't look professional, like the Zero [Remastered] cover art.

19. AditTechno

AditTechno

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here is a clean version of The Escape, quite satisfied with it and now the drop sounds more groovy and the drums are not messy anymore. Along with The Escape is an instrumental track, with lyrics (and melodies) already completed, just waiting to be sung.

Attached Files: