• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add death animation that doesn't show anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
When you use the destroy special effect function, it plays the death animation of the effect and then removes it. If it doesn't have a death animation, then it displays its stand animation for 4 seconds before removing it. I am making a spell with this wing effect and I need it to be removed immediately when I call the destroy effect function, but since it doesn't have a death animation it just plays its stand for 4 seconds and therefore lingers for a while even after I tell it to be destroyed.

So I need a death animation added to this model that doesn't do anything (it's just a blank animation, nothing is showed). That way when I destroy the effect, it appears to go away immediately.

If anybody has time to do this I would greatly appreciate it ^-^

Level 15
It's perfect except it still displays the particles. None of the actualy wings show, but the particle effect is still visible.

I've been trying for the last hour or so but I can't seem to figure out how to remove them in magos for a specific animation :*(

Thanks for your help so far

Status
Not open for further replies.