• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eternity's End Enhanced

PLAY ON 1.27b TO AVOID CHAPTERS THAT WON'T LOAD!

Here it is, the last chapter! Here what you will find:
- Heroes (and creatures) Level Cap raised to 20
- Lots of custom units(Humans, Creeps, Undeads, Night elfs, with new models)
- Lots of new custom Items
- Item combine system, Explore the map to find all the items and combine them to achieve true power!
- Lots of custom ability, majority of them is created via triggers!
- Tyrande's Devotion: Tyrande will be able to accumulate Devotion by killing units and using spells, after reaching 100 Devotion she unlocks new powerful abilities!
- Lots of custom upgrades!
- LIFE NEXUS: Build this Structure to mix your units and create more powerful ones! To see the recipes just type /Recipes in chat during the game!

- Shandris will accompany you throughout the Campaign!
- 4 Different difficulties: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare

Nightmare
difficulty:
If you fell like a champion and want to push over your limits, you can play Nightmare difficulty! Nightmare is not just Hard difficulty but harder, Nightmare changes the gameplay of all levels, adding new features like new upgrades, units, mechanisms and other stuff that you will only see in this difficulty, however, i suggest to first play the campaign in Hard difficulty before passing to Nightmare, also, finishing a chapter in Nightmare will reward you with a special item in the next one.
REMEMBER: IN NIGHTMARE THERE ARE NEW RECIPES FOR THE LIFE NEXUS!

PREFIXES:
Each time a unit is trained, there's a chance it will gain a prefix, but what does it mean? For example, you can train an Archer and it will gain +2 Attack damage or +2 Armor, depends on the prefix. There are 5 types of Prefixes: Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary and SUPER. The Super prefixes are the most powerful and are obtainable only from Chapter 3, of course Legendary And Super Prefixes are the best ones. Sometimes its not obvious the Bonus gained, that's because a unit can gain 40% Chance to Critical Strike but the ability will not be visible.

Last thing: There are some secret recipes for the Life Nexus.

Thanks to teozamait for the idea.

'Secret Recipes'
Chapter 1:
2 Furbolgs = 1 Champion Furbolg
1 Champion Furbolg 1 Wisp = 1 Furbolg Ursa Warrior
Chapter 4:
4 Troll Warlords = 1 Troll Annihilator
Chapter 6 & 7:
4 Watchers = 1 Killer
1 Moon Warrior 1 Druid of The Talon 1 Wisp = 1 Thunder Shaman
Chapter 7:
4 Treant Fighter = 1 Treant Expert Fighter

UPDATE 1:
General Hotfix
UPDATE 2:
Fixed the Life Nexus bug, now you can save and load and it will works.
Added 300 Hit points to Royal Guards and removed their Mana.
Shandris don't cost 5 Food.
Moon Warriors costs now 2 Food

The_Silent, kola, Sin'dorei300, Unknown102,Yours Truly,Direfury, Null, communist_orc, JesusHipster, Himperion,wingednosering,
nightelfbuilder, GooS, Stefan.K, BLazeKraze, Alexen, JollyD, Sun gate, Retera,r.ace613,Darkfang, Marcos DAB,JollyD, Vinz,Vensedouh
CryborgXPGaming,markus-1,PrinceYaser,Darkfang,PeeKay,Hellx-Magnuss,MatiS,Kadovi,Chaosy,BLazeKraze,Null,NFWar,Wildfire,San,Solu9,Mustang
Lelling,Jozz, bigapple90,Scias,Maxwell,67chrome,Sellenisko,Explobomb,Sellenisko,Ceterai,StonemaulMidget,Artork312,Ginufe,PeeKay, the panda,Chucky
Ujimasa Hojo, morbent,-Grendel, UgoUgo,morbent, doom_sheep,Hellx-Magnus,kola,Naze,CRAZYRUSSIAN,Hexus,Remixer,Wildfire,AlienAtSystem,lion man,Alexen
-Grendel,WyrWuulfe, Stefan.K, nightelfbuilder,kangyun,Sun gate,Scias, zbc,Blood Raven,Misha,Eagle XI,zerotul,Pharaoh, PeeKay,Jozz,~Nightmare
Edge45,Legal_Ease,Windrunner29, morbent,Redsteel1,Murlocologist,Banzay89,Hellx-Magnus,Nudl9,Ujimasa Hojo,BLazeKraze,Yours Truly,SkriK,HappyTauren,kangyun
Deamonic Sword,NFWar,Alexen,Mr.Goblin,BLazeKraze,-ToasT,San,Destination9747,Kyzerdrood32,Lordan12,Fuzzyfury,Sellenisko,Dargoth,Alethos,Paladon, bu3ny
Scias
KNOWN ISSUES:
Sometimes Loading a game will make the game crash.
Previews
Contents

Act V: Eternity's End (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Shandris could use glow. Either find a custom model or use this: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling Superior Archer doesn't seem like anything special but a buffed up Archer and it doesn't even have the ability to ride the Hippogryph. You can...
Level 13
Hey man, first of all thank you for this amazing campaign, at the moment i am playing the last mission and it was very fun.
Besides that i dont unterstand your "Acts", where i can download Act 1 - 4 ? You only have 4 campaigns and the only one with a act prefix is the orc campaign
there are 4 campaigns, you can call them acts if you want xD
Let's go!! another campaign to play and record, I already missed your campaigns haha
just remember the Save bug...

Level 1
Hey man, you might have already fixed it but i figured out what was wrong with the treant expert fighter fusion.

In the trigger editor of mission 7 in the fusion section u've set the stone sentinel array for both its intended combination(punisher, 2 treants and wisp), and the one intended for the treant expert fighter(4 treants).

Great campaign btw, hope we get to see more.

Level 29
Excuse me, which version can I play with? Mine is 1.27
Before you can download the campaign, you must take a look on the "Recommended Version" thing in the map description as @deepstrasz suggested.
He posted this usual post every time when someone asked the version requirements.
"1.24a - 1.28c" means the campaign is likely playable on 1.26/1.27, and so on.

Level 13
Yeah
From what I understood, the bug happens if I save a game and then load it, right?
yes
EDIT: Ok maybe i found a solution, in a couple of hours i'll release an update
Our domestic patch is only 1.27a…………
best version is 1.27b, maybe it will work in other version, try :D
Hey man, you might have already fixed it but i figured out what was wrong with the treant expert fighter fusion.

In the trigger editor of mission 7 in the fusion section u've set the stone sentinel array for both its intended combination(punisher, 2 treants and wisp), and the one intended for the treant expert fighter(4 treants).

Great campaign btw, hope we get to see more.
yup i already fixed it, i don't have released the patch because i want first to fix the life nexus bug since its an important one

Last edited:
Level 9
Played on 1.31.1

Used iseedeadpeople

- Nightmare Difficulty

Mission 1:

• Why doesn't the paladin or Blademaster use any of there abilities besides Holy light and Mirror Image?
  • You should give us another entry point to attack us from. If there is only 1 entry point it makes it super easy to defend.
  • Besides the beginning this mission was easier than hard due to the strong unit you unlock in Nightmare.
  • Game time: 50 minutes

Mission 2:

• Archimonde really kept fucking me over in this one lol.
  • Infernals dissipate after approximately 3 minutes (I don't know if its part of it or not. Thought I should mention it regardless)
  • Envenomed Spear still has ???? despite being able to fuse with the Toxic Dagger.
  • After The archimonde phase the mission becomes a breeze. Azgalor isn't really a threat. Gholbine follows you but the rest of his units including infernal stay back so you can destroy him no problem. The base as well is easy as you have a myraid of units as well as picking them apart. Maybe make the base remake units as well as remake buildings.
  • Game Time: 37 minutes

Mission 3:

• Dark Disciple and Burning Shadow uses Strength of the Moon Upgrade but they are both Melee attackers.
  • There is a random Ancient Wisp on the Left. I Killed it. Nothing Happened.
  • Halfway Through Mission 3 I Couldn't fuse Watcher and Ancient Wisp. The Rest were still fixable. Typing /fix didn't seem to fix the problem.
  • Shandris has no Level Limit. So She keeps leveling up to 20
  • I wanted to see if I could kill Tichondrius using Dark Disciple but Sadly The error stopped me. So I just finished the Game normally.
  • I had about 60 Trees remaining when I destroyed the Green Base.
  • The Ghosts were not a Problem At all.
  • Maybe you Should make the attacks much heavier from Tichondrious' base when You destroy the Green Undead Base. Would Continue to Keep us on Edge.
  • Game Time: 57 Minutes.

Mission 4:

• All 3 attack in one after the other. This was very difficult to defend against. Multiple Save and loads required. But Hella Fun when I finally beat the shit out of them
  • Elune's Hand can't Enpower (Empower) your own units. Because they have resistant Skin. The Ability is pretty useless since all the strong units have this lol.
  • Burning Shadow's can attack Trees?
  • Burning Shadow's have both Spell Immunity and Resistant Skin.
  • All the Dark Troll Warlords drop Rune of Rebirth. I don't know if this is intentional but I thought I should mention.
  • The Last Satyr Base has no decent Defenses what so ever. The Middle Human base was more difficult than the Satyr Base.
  • Game Time: 1 hour 30 min

Mission 5:

• Before the Godly Panda. You have 4 Dense Rock Golems. They are easily avoidable. What's the point of them?
  • Secret Waypoint next to Soviet travels to a basic Revenant and you can easily get a Robe of Magi. A bit of a mundane item.
  • For a Split Second I saw the Sun lord Murlock on the bottom left.
  • Never did Fight the Sun Lord
  • Game Time: 56 minutes

Mission 6:

• The Dreadlords only send Infernals when you build something. I can't build anything lmao.
  • After Beating the Dreadlords you finally have some breathing room and get the skull of Gul'dan. After that like Illidan is basically a god. Like he can solo bases. Hella fun.
  • The base on the right doesn't attack us but I'm not so sure I can handle another base attacking me on Nightmare tbh.

Mission 7:

• Since Shandris is Max level she can't get the Ultimate Ability.
  • Illidan telling Furion to Fuck off is everything I wanted in this world.
  • So I did 2 things...
  • First I used Chimera to Launch an offensive whilst my heroes defended. I destroyed the bases and acolytes so only a fraction of what they originally send comes at me. The faster I attacked the less the waves were.
  • Secondly when Illidan shows up... You can kill Archimonde. Straight up. gave him some of the top items and just Fucking Destroyed Archimonde. After that I tried destroying the Bases but ran out of time smh. The Mission doesn't end if you kill Archimonde btw you need to wait for the timer to end lmao.

Overall:

Love it. This actually felt hard for the most part. I do have a complaint about Ancient Wisps. The besides for fusing aren't really useful. Why not let them Carry 20 gold as there base? They cost 1 food and since OG wisps don't cost food getting them to get Gold faster would make them somewhat useful. I've already mentioned what I wanted to mention.
For Shandris and Tyrande and Malfurion I have some space left for my Items. Maybe add like a Marketplace or Goblin Merchant? Or will we become too OP? I found all the items (99% sure).

5/5 - Here's to seeing what else You'll make

Also wasn't there a pigskin Monster at the end of Orc Enhanced Campaign that would show up in the Night Elf Campaign. You teased it?

Level 5
Played on 1.31.1

Used iseedeadpeople

- Nightmare Difficulty

Mission 1:

• Why doesn't the paladin or Blademaster use any of there abilities besides Holy light and Mirror Image?
  • You should give us another entry point to attack us from. If there is only 1 entry point it makes it super easy to defend.
  • Besides the beginning this mission was easier than hard due to the strong unit you unlock in Nightmare.

Mission 2:

• Infernals dissipate after approximately 3 minutes (I don't know if its part of it or not. Thought I should mention it regardless)
  • Envenomed Spear still has ???? despite being able to fuse with the Toxic Dagger.
  • After The archimonde phase the mission becomes a breeze. Azgalor isn't really a threat. Gholbine follows you but the rest of his units including infernal stay back so you can destroy him no problem. The base as well is easy as you have a myraid of units as well as picking them apart. Maybe make the base remake units as well as remake buildings.

Mission 3:

• Dark Disciple and Burning Shadow uses Strength of the Moon Upgrade but they are both Melee attackers.
  • Halfway Through Mission 3 I Couldn't fuse Watcher and Ancient Wisp. The Rest were still fixable. Typing /fix didn't seem to fix the problem.
  • I wanted to see if I could kill Tichondrius using Dark Disciple but Sadly The error stopped me. So I just finished the Game normally.
  • Maybe you Should make the attacks much heavier from Tichondrious' base when You destroy the Green Undead Base. Would Continue to Keep us on Edge.

Mission 4:

• All 3 attack in one after the other. This was very difficult to defend against. Multiple Save and loads required. But Hella Fun when I finally beat the shit out of them
  • Elune's Hand can't Enpower (Empower) your own units. Because they have resistant Skin. The Ability is pretty useless since all the strong units have this lol.
  • All the Dark Troll Warlords drop Rune of Rebirth. I don't know if this is intentional but I thought I should mention.
  • The Last Satyr Base has no decent Defenses what so ever. The Middle Human base was more difficult than the Satyr Base.

Mission 5:

• Before the Godly Panda. You have 4 Dense Rock Golems. They are easily avoidable. What's the point of them?
  • Secret Waypoint next to Soviet travels to a basic Revenant and you can easily get a Robe of Magi. A bit of a mundane item.

Mission 6:

• The Dreadlords only send Infernals when you build something. I can't build anything lmao.
  • After Beating the Dreadlords you finally have some breathing room and get the skull of Gul'dan. After that like Illidan is basically a god. Like he can solo bases. Hella fun.
  • The base on the right doesn't attack us but I'm not so sure I can handle another base attacking me on Nightmare tbh.

Mission 7:

• So I did 2 things...
  • First I used Chimera to Launch an offensive whilst my heroes defended. I destroyed the bases and acolytes so only a fraction of what they originally send comes at me. The faster I attacked the less the waves were.
  • Secondly when Illidan shows up... You can kill Archimonde. Straight up. gave him some of the top items and just Fucking Destroyed Archimonde. After that I tried destroying the Bases but ran out of time smh. The Mission doesn't end if you kill Archimonde btw you need to wait for the timer to end lmao.

Overall:

Love it. This actually felt hard for the most part. I do have a complaint about Ancient Wisps. The besides for fusing aren't really useful. Why not let them Carry 20 gold as there base? They cost 1 food and since OG wisps don't cost food getting them to get Gold faster would make them somewhat useful. I've already mentioned what I wanted to mention.
For Shandris and Tyrande and Malfurion I have some space left for my Items. Maybe add like a Marketplace or Goblin Merchant? Or will we become too OP? I found all the items (99% sure).

Also wasn't there a pigskin Monster at the end of Orc Enhanced Campaign that would show up in the Night Elf Campaign. You teased it?
when did you get Illidan in Mission 7? I play until less than 10 minute and lose on nightmare mode.

Level 13
Played on 1.31.1

Used iseedeadpeople

- Nightmare Difficulty

Mission 1:

Mission 2:

Mission 3:

Mission 4:

Mission 5:

Mission 6:

Mission 7:

• So I did 2 things...

Overall:

How it was easier in nightmare?!?!
Ok that Ancient Wisp was for making the Life Nexus function proprerly, that's why after you killed it you could not fuse Watcher and Ancient Wisp
Also Shandris should have the limit, you probably killed some big boy and she gained 2 levels, so she 'escaped' the trigger, i'll fix that
The Ghost should not be a problem, that's on purpose
Well... There's a reason if you can have 4 Troll Warlords in that chapter...
The Sun Lord Murloc is just an addon, you cannot fight him xD
In chapter 6 if you use Iseedeadpeople the Dreadlords will behave like that, the cheat causes the bug
Ok tell me how you killed Archimonde, I'VE ADDED +20 ARMOR TO HIM TO AVOID THIS. I'll transform him into a God now...
Ancient Wisps are for Lumber Ghatering, they Pick Lumber 5 times more than a Wisp. Also yes, the heroes would be too Op.
The pigskin monster shows up in the final chapter of the Orcs xD
Always THX for the Review
when did you get Illidan in Mission 7? I play until less than 10 minute and lose on nightmare mode.
Illidan comes nearly 10 minutes before the End
What should I combine in ancient nexus? it always drops my warriors out
type in chat /Recipes

Level 9
Illidan has Chaos Damage. Just send some other Units to Aggro Archimonde and Just give Illidan the best Items. Too bad he drops his original items too. Also I forget to Mention in Mission 7 Cairne kinda avoids fighting after a while and literally runs away to the Night Elf Base. He was with me when the Orc Base fell and helped me defend when Archimonde attacked me.

So cheating in mission 6 actually makes the game harder lmao. Nonetheless I used Units to defend rather than Ancient Protectors.

In Regards to Ancient Wisps they aren't really useful for gathering wood. I get that they give us 25+ wood but you can just make 1000 wisps instead. There is no shortage of trees and wisps cost no food. Its better to make 6 wisps to get 30 wood rather than an Ancient Wisp that gave 25+ wood. This is not the case with Gold since how fast we get Gold is limited.

EDIT:

Well... There's a reason if you can have 4 Troll Warlords in that chapter...

OOOOH. The Penny Just Dropped. I know what you mean Ahhhhh.

Last edited:
Level 13
Illidan has Chaos Damage. Just send some other Units to Aggro Archimonde and Just give Illidan the best Items. Too bad he drops his original items too. Also I forget to Mention in Mission 7 Cairne kinda avoids fighting after a while and literally runs away to the Night Elf Base. He was with me when the Orc Base fell and helped me defend when Archimonde attacked me.

So cheating in mission 6 actually makes the game harder lmao. Nonetheless I used Units to defend rather than Ancient Protectors.

In Regards to Ancient Wisps they aren't really useful for gathering wood. I get that they give us 25+ wood but you can just make 1000 wisps instead. There is no shortage of trees and wisps cost no food. Its better to make 6 wisps to get 30 wood rather than an Ancient Wisp that gave 25+ wood. This is not the case with Gold since how fast we get Gold is limited.

EDIT:

OOOOH. The Penny Just Dropped. I know what you mean Ahhhhh.
i'll have to make it even harder... but how you got time to destroy archimonde if there are infernals and doom guards everywhere?! xD

Level 9
Doom Guards and Infernals are not a threat at all lmao. Like I said i destroyed there buildings using aerial assualts and made 4 Ancient of Powers and 4 Ancient of Wars and just Spammed Punishers and Huntresses. Not to mention Made like 30 Ancient of Protectors everywhere Max Upgraded. Inside my base.

Also When Illidan shows up I did have a couple of Elune's Sin as well. Like 3 and some Void guys. they helped of course. Illidan did most of the heavy lifiting though Killed him in like 20 seconds flat.

You made the Demon Gate Invulnerable which is a good thing cuz I would've destroyed that too XD

Level 7
After i play it there is something i want to mention,
First, on the first mission i already upgrade Tyrande item to max level, on the first mission the item still work but then it doesn't work for the rest of the campaign, is Tyrande item should not max at first mission?.
Second, i kinda disappointed when Illidan item was disappeared on the last mission, he still has 1 item left though.
Third, on the last mission the recipes should be updated, i tried to fuse Elite Archer with Dryads and it doesn't work that the recipes must be updated to Champion Archer with Dryads.
Fourth, when you gave the item to stop time when night, but on the last mission as i remember that sometimes the Burning Shadow hp regeneration still negative even that time is nightime, it regain positive regeneration after Furion get his Ultimate.

can't you at least give hint for the recipes? like 2 unit + ??, i think it's too much possibilities, as far as i know there is total 23 ground unit that can be combined with 2 unit or full 4 unit, too much experiment that have to try

Last edited:
Level 5
the dagger item is buggy it doesn't heal Tyrande at all only give me some stat. Starting from chapter 4 I can't upgrade the dagger even though it says upgradeable

Level 9
So I tried to have some fun here and there.

Mission 3: Killed Tichondrious again lmao. 24 dark Protectors rekted him the fuck up.

Mission 6: Killed Tichondrious without Getting the Demon Gate. Only Elune Sin's. Ah Man kind of embarrassing for Tichondrious man.

Mission 7: This One I couldn't actually complete nor Kill Archimonde. I originally was able to do this mission by Using Chimera's in my aerial assault. Destroying there buildings and acolytes. But I tried to fully defend this time. I ran into another problem. After defeating Jaina. The enemies stopped dropping Runes. So that was an issue. Healing Runes helps alot so this became a problem especially after Illidan showed up. I'm gonna keep trying see if there is a way to win without cheating.

Level 13

Mission 3: Killed Tichondrious again lmao. 24 dark Protectors rekted him the fuck up.

Mission 6: Killed Tichondrious without Getting the Demon Gate. Only Elune Sin's. Ah Man kind of embarrassing for Tichondrious man.

Mission 7: This One I couldn't actually complete nor Kill Archimonde. I originally was able to do this mission by Using Chimera's in my aerial assault. Destroying there buildings and acolytes. But I tried to fully defend this time. I ran into another problem. After defeating Jaina. The enemies stopped dropping Runes. So that was an issue. Healing Runes helps alot so this became a problem especially after Illidan showed up. I'm gonna keep trying see if there is a way to win without cheating.

After i play it there is something i want to mention,
First, on the first mission i already upgrade Tyrande item to max level, on the first mission the item still work but then it doesn't work for the rest of the campaign, is Tyrande item should not max at first mission?.
Second, i kinda disappointed when Illidan item was disappeared on the last mission, he still has 1 item left though.
Third, on the last mission the recipes should be updated, i tried to fuse Elite Archer with Dryads and it doesn't work that the recipes must be updated to Champion Archer with Dryads.
Fourth, when you gave the item to stop time when night, but on the last mission as i remember that sometimes the Burning Shadow hp regeneration still negative even that time is nightime, it regain positive regeneration after Furion get his Ultimate.

can't you at least give hint for the recipes? like 2 unit + ??, i think it's too much possibilities, as far as i know there is total 23 ground unit that can be combined with 2 unit or full 4 unit, too much experiment that have to try
You sure it doesn't work? The item won't work on units above a certain level, it should work properly also in the first mission, i'll check the Burning Shadow
and the extra units are just easter eggs
the dagger item is buggy it doesn't heal Tyrande at all only give me some stat. Starting from chapter 4 I can't upgrade the dagger even though it says upgradeable
i'll check it.

you can drop max 5-6 runes, that's to avoid a map full of runes, this function works only on the final chapter

Level 4
finished every mission in nightmare mode except mission 7 ,only 1:40 minutes left i will try again next time
Treant fighter is the key unit i spam it to defend the base unit my troop is ready to attack
In last mission thanks for don't let the Undead use frost ancient the most powerfull Undead unit.
Overall nightmare mode in this campaign is more balance and possible to win than human campaign nightmare mode
except mission 3 that i have to bring my troop to kill all acolyte before it summon the base.

Last edited:
Level 7
You sure it doesn't work? The item won't work on units above a certain level, it should work properly also in the first mission, i'll check the Burning Shadow
and the extra units are just easter eggs
Well what i had is, when the item has max on first mission it still work properly, the item passive benefit is still work too, it just bug on click to enemy units, i use it to enemy unit and nothing happen after first mission that it still work on first mission, i wonder if the item should not max on first mission to get it work properly for the entire mission

Level 7
My device was renewed and i try again and this what i mention

Mission 1
No Problem at all, just wondering why the furbolg chieftain still wandering around after quest finished

Mission 2
Dagger max passive heal on kill doesn't work, kill Gargoyle, Doom Guard, etc doesn't heals
Toxic Dagger name still ??? in Envenomed Spear description

Mission 3
Why Nature's Blessing upgrade not available in this mission? is it removed on purpose?;
Dark Disciple Final Pact skill mention Dark Drotector? is it miswritten?;
Created Burning Shadow on nighttime and he get negative HP regeneration, ok now i create 3 Burning Shadow and they all have negative HP regeneration, at some condition the Burning Shadow HP regeneration mechanism is bug, sometimes it positive on night. it hurt a lot for nighttime it has negative and still negative on daytime;
You forgot to remove backpack icon?;
Shandris Leveling is unstoppable XD;

Still progress on mission 4

Attachments

• Burning Shadow Regen.PNG
    Burning Shadow Regen.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 82

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Shandris could use glow. Either find a custom model or use this: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
  2. Superior Archer doesn't seem like anything special but a buffed up Archer and it doesn't even have the ability to ride the Hippogryph.
  3. You can finish the Furbolg quest and still locate one more camp that shows the quest update message.
  4. For some reason destroying the enemy base in the first map doesn't complete the quest.
  5. How does Fuse Units actually work?
  6. The Adrenaline buff looks weird on Shandris' bow.
  7. In chapter three, if you skip the intro, one of the Dryads doesn't have Abolish Magic on autocast.
  8. Fallen Demon upgrade has no DISBTN and the icon appears green on game pause/F10 (chapter 6).
  9. Corrupted Ancients have an animation bug where they don't turn when attacking; the original broken models could be replaced with fixed ones that can be found around the site. Rooted Corrupted Ancients attack animation bug
  10. True Boots of Quel'Thalas and Boots of Quel'Thalas have the same icon.
Generally, a nice edit.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 3
New here, but how do you download and play this campaign or any custom campaign in warcraft 3? I download, attach doc to warcraft 3 maps folder, but when I attempt to play it gives me an error message. Seems like this is an issue anytime I try to download any custom campaign.

Level 29
New here, but how do you download and play this campaign or any custom campaign in warcraft 3? I download, attach doc to warcraft 3 maps folder, but when I attempt to play it gives me an error message. Seems like this is an issue anytime I try to download any custom campaign.
Which version do you use? If your version is 1.32, then you must install Quenching Mod first since this is the only method that enables the custom campaign.

Level 3
Which version do you use? If your version is 1.32, then you must install Quenching Mod first since this is the only method that enables the custom campaign.
hey! Thanks for your reply! So funny story, I actually tried downloading the quenching mod myself, but had a lot of difficulty with it getting to work. I have windows 11. Is that an issue?

Level 29
hey! Thanks for your reply! So funny story, I actually tried downloading the quenching mod myself, but had a lot of difficulty with it getting to work. I have windows 11. Is that an issue?
I highly recommend downloading the Quenching Mod using this method. It's already updated.
Follow the instructions, especially putting the portable file to "retail" folder.
BTW, are you using the Windows 11? I heard that some games run into issues if you're using Windows 11 due to the compatibility problem.

Level 3
I highly recommend downloading the Quenching Mod using this method. It's already updated.
Follow the instructions, especially putting the portable file to "retail" folder.
BTW, are you using the Windows 11? I heard that some games run into issues if you're using Windows 11 due to the compatibility problem.
Yes, I do utilize windows 11. I also tried downloading it to the retail file but I cant even get the quenching mod screen up. All it does is ask for a language preference and it disappears once I click a language.

Level 29
Yes, I do utilize windows 11. I also tried downloading it to the retail file but I cant even get the quenching mod screen up. All it does is ask for a language preference and it disappears once I click a language.
Windows 11 is too buggy for running some games because of the higher system requirements the OS has. It might be the reason the mod isn't working.
Next time, you should ask the related problems for Quenching Mod here.

Level 1
Actually i want to ask what is the function of the unknown essence item that is given by villager in chapter 5?

Level 2
It was really nice Campaign. And although i didn't played last mission, i wanted to leave some feedback since i played it on nightmare difficulty.
First off, the item was really tilting to manage since i didn't know which item is gonna be upgraded next and because of that i had to save mission so many times.
Second, there was an instance that orc base didn't fully destroyed and undead attackers in the beginning just stick to the gold mine doing nothing after since beastiary was out of attack radius. Even though it was big bug(which i rightfully exploited), i thought it could be really cool game mechanic if managed properly. In my opinion, the nightmare mode was the true experience of this campaign, because of the unique items that drop after mission, it really made me feel like my heros were in progress of power. And almost all of nightmare mission really required the knowledge of core game mechanic and clever tactics to complete. Best mission imo was the dungeon level where i saved the illidan because it felt like rewarding comfort mission after the last mission which was giving me panic attack and too little time to react.

Level 2
Yo man. Thanks for all those series of campaigns. Loved all (but night elf campaign was too easy for me tbh (even on nightmare, well i am on chapter 5 now so maybe i will get surprised). Shandris too op (though rogues balance it a bit)). Can you give some indication about those secret recipes? I mean at least the proportions of units. Cause i was now on full cheat during final mission just to uncover some and found only 1. Or at least could you say how many secret recipes u placed in there? xd

Level 4
For some reason i was able to play it on 1.29 before but all of a sudden now it's no longer there, redownloaded the new version again and it's not appearing on 1.29 or 1.31

Level 6
Hey dude I tried playing the campaign on 1.27b can't seem to load chapter 3 for some reason i even tried replaying the 2 first chapters twice

Level 3
Played on normal because I'm lazy on 1.27b, but I might try the nightmare mode since it seems to be quite different with different loot.

Pretty nice Campaign overall, I liked it, here are few things :
  • I love Shandris Model, but it's not "special" enough, it makes her hard to spot in big fights.
  • The item that evolves with Tyrande's devotion seems weird. It uses all devotion even if nothing happens, it says you can upgrade it when you can't etc... Maybe give true explanation ingame on how it works exactly ?
  • Overall I find the early missions harder than the others, mostly because the heroes gets so much stronger that they do everything on their own. I actually could defeat Archimond pretty easily, same as I could destroy the base. I noticed that some demons were spawning out of nowhere (got a bit disappointed here) and that even if you kill Archmond, you don't win instantly (got highly disappointed here)
  • Same as on normal campaing, the third mission seems to be harder than any other mission on higher difficulty. I quite prefer when missions get harder and harder. The mission with Illidan is also slightly harder than the others because he starts with no special items, but it's the one before last so I don't mind that much.
  • The 4th mission is bugged, basically the IA doesn't control anything. All bases just sleep, no unit production, no attack, no anything... Pretty much like a neutral camp
  • the fusing building is a nice idea (maybe some units are a bit too annoying to craft, considering if you need them, you are also in a high difficulty which means you need to play fast. But how can you play fast when it takes 17 fuses to get to the last unit that can still be 3 shotted by a hero?). I would just suggest to give better explanations ingame (a spell that has as only purpose to explain how it works exactly) and maybe increase the "get inside" range by like 200 because sometimes it's bit too annoying to get units inside.
  • I kind of dislike the hidden fusion, I can understand why you did that, but as a player, try every possible combination isn't fun. Maybe add a type of hint, a boss that drops a recipe or anything that doesn't make it "you have 0.001% chance of finding it, Good luck !". Btw no the 1/100'000 isn't an exaggeration, it's just a rough estimation of probabilities considering there should be over 20 different units that could actually fuse, excluding heroes.
  • I'm almost positive there is a bug with the upgrade giving Shandris and another unit crit chance. Once I got that, my Shandris was close to never critting, even with ultimate active.

Also I always decide to become the child in 6th sense (iseedeadpeople) at the end of every mission to see if I miss anything so I spotted that :
  • One ghoul was sleeping on third mission allowing me to get much more time to finish the mission, not that I dislike it but I felt it would be unfair to hide this bug
  • There is a fish in 5th mission, does he have a purpose on normal difficulty ?

I'll probably give a 2nd feedback once I redo the campaign in nightmare.

Level 9
Played on normal because I'm lazy on 1.27b, but I might try the nightmare mode since it seems to be quite different with different loot.

• I love Shandris Model, but it's not "special" enough, it makes her hard to spot in big fights.
  • The item that evolves with Tyrande's devotion seems weird. It uses all devotion even if nothing happens, it says you can upgrade it when you can't etc... Maybe give true explanation ingame on how it works exactly ?
  • Overall I find the early missions harder than the others, mostly because the heroes gets so much stronger that they do everything on their own. I actually could defeat Archimond pretty easily, same as I could destroy the base. I noticed that some demons were spawning out of nowhere (got a bit disappointed here) and that even if you kill Archmond, you don't win instantly (got highly disappointed here)
  • Same as on normal campaing, the third mission seems to be harder than any other mission on higher difficulty. I quite prefer when missions get harder and harder. The mission with Illidan is also slightly harder than the others because he starts with no special items, but it's the one before last so I don't mind that much.
  • The 4th mission is bugged, basically the IA doesn't control anything. All bases just sleep, no unit production, no attack, no anything... Pretty much like a neutral camp
  • the fusing building is a nice idea (maybe some units are a bit too annoying to craft, considering if you need them, you are also in a high difficulty which means you need to play fast. But how can you play fast when it takes 17 fuses to get to the last unit that can still be 3 shotted by a hero?). I would just suggest to give better explanations ingame (a spell that has as only purpose to explain how it works exactly) and maybe increase the "get inside" range by like 200 because sometimes it's bit too annoying to get units inside.
  • I kind of dislike the hidden fusion, I can understand why you did that, but as a player, try every possible combination isn't fun. Maybe add a type of hint, a boss that drops a recipe or anything that doesn't make it "you have 0.001% chance of finding it, Good luck !". Btw no the 1/100'000 isn't an exaggeration, it's just a rough estimation of probabilities considering there should be over 20 different units that could actually fuse, excluding heroes.
  • I'm almost positive there is a bug with the upgrade giving Shandris and another unit crit chance. Once I got that, my Shandris was close to never critting, even with ultimate active.

Also I always decide to become the child in 6th sense (iseedeadpeople) at the end of every mission to see if I miss anything so I spotted that :
  • One ghoul was sleeping on third mission allowing me to get much more time to finish the mission, not that I dislike it but I felt it would be unfair to hide this bug

The Evolution on Tyrande's item may seem like nothing is happening even after all the devotion is used. But that's because it requires more than a 100 devotion to level up. This may give the illusion nothing is happening but you are accumulating the devotion in the item

Level 13
My device was renewed and i try again and this what i mention

Mission 1
No Problem at all, just wondering why the furbolg chieftain still wandering around after quest finished

Mission 2
Dagger max passive heal on kill doesn't work, kill Gargoyle, Doom Guard, etc doesn't heals
Toxic Dagger name still ??? in Envenomed Spear description

Mission 3
Why Nature's Blessing upgrade not available in this mission? is it removed on purpose?;
Dark Disciple Final Pact skill mention Dark Drotector? is it miswritten?;
Created Burning Shadow on nighttime and he get negative HP regeneration, ok now i create 3 Burning Shadow and they all have negative HP regeneration, at some condition the Burning Shadow HP regeneration mechanism is bug, sometimes it positive on night. it hurt a lot for nighttime it has negative and still negative on daytime;
You forgot to remove backpack icon?;
Shandris Leveling is unstoppable XD;

Still progress on mission 4
yup, miswritten, i'll check that,
The Chad lich marched alone to Orc base xD
wut? xD
The campaign is amazing! However, I'm stuck on mission 4 nightmare mode. More balanced than Human Campaign nightmare.
The human campaign in nightmare in harder than this, it wasn't on purpose anyway xD
Actually i want to ask what is the function of the unknown essence item that is given by villager in chapter 5?
stops the time of the game, usefull for making an eternal night
It was really nice Campaign. And although i didn't played last mission, i wanted to leave some feedback since i played it on nightmare difficulty.
First off, the item was really tilting to manage since i didn't know which item is gonna be upgraded next and because of that i had to save mission so many times.
Second, there was an instance that orc base didn't fully destroyed and undead attackers in the beginning just stick to the gold mine doing nothing after since beastiary was out of attack radius. Even though it was big bug(which i rightfully exploited), i thought it could be really cool game mechanic if managed properly. In my opinion, the nightmare mode was the true experience of this campaign, because of the unique items that drop after mission, it really made me feel like my heros were in progress of power. And almost all of nightmare mission really required the knowledge of core game mechanic and clever tactics to complete. Best mission imo was the dungeon level where i saved the illidan because it felt like rewarding comfort mission after the last mission which was giving me panic attack and too little time to react.
mhh, seems like sometimes it can happen, i'll have to fix that, anyway, it should be a rare event
Hey dude I tried playing the campaign on 1.27b can't seem to load chapter 3 for some reason i even tried replaying the 2 first chapters twice
strange... i don't know if you ask me, that's very strange

in the 4th mission that bug occours always? Also no, the fish is just a fish xD. now i'll post the "secret recipes"

Level 3
Here is my feedback after doing it in nightmare difficulty.
  • Would be better if it was more natural than units spawning from nowhere, but it's not that much of a big deal either.
  • Can you remove the upgrade of bagpack if you can't research it?
  • Empower from Elune Hand is considered as a debuff, dryads automatically cleanse it. Also maybe allow it to be casted in auto?
  • Q of Tyrand doesn't cast if in the middle of the circle there is an invulnerable or immune to magic unit, but does work when cast on nothing. You think you can fix it? It trolled me multiple time, especially with my own Burning Shadow unit.
  • The passive or Shandris doesn't seem to work properly, I can't tell what trigger her passive to not work the night to help you. (After continuing the campaign, some other things tend to be buggy when they work only on night time, like Burning Shadow degeneration)
  • Karakan item active doesn’t work after chapter 5, it does nothing even on target lvl 1.
  • Can you remove the WC3 crédit from wc3 ?
  • A mission 8 appears, is it an incoming mission or just Archimonde cinematic that bugs.

Missions by mission:

Snipers are way too powerful. Too much damage, too tanky, attacks too fast, too much range idk. On first mission I could deal with their whole army (excluding snipers), losing no units. Add 4 snipers to a small group of units and my army was gone. Honestly Heroes are weaker than those sniper...
I liked the air attack idea, but I would make small bases that actually make those flying units.
I did get the bug where I don't win even after clearing the whole map.
NB : After doing Human Campaign as well, I confirm that Snipers are actually way too powerful. I would reduce their attack speed by half, and make their attack be projectiles and not instant. 2nd Point doesn't seem big, but it makes a sniper attack impossible to miss due to overdamage, allowing mass sniper to be unbeatable.
Buggybiggyta.png

Sniper for the win.png

Archimonde saw me twice here, on 2nd time he just casted rain of chaos and stopped moving forever, blocking the path... (I actually babyraged here and did use whosyourdaddy to kill it, but you added a trigger that made me lose, karma is a...)
I was disapointed that the pit lord didn't drop anything, maybe make him stronger and give a reward? (A cool item? Recipe for hidden unit?).

I managed to beat this map, cheesing undead while they fight orcs, after multiple attempt I managed to kill them before they make a base. Even after I succeed that the map was unexpectedly still pretty hard. Honestly, I doubt it's really doable without the cheese. I suggest to at least add some good anti-air unit, Dryad and superior Archer just ain't enough (also give the flying pitlord an armor that's weak against pierce?).
Problem is that the only ones that could actually deal with flying attack were Tyrande and Shandris, meaning that to destroy the undead base, you need to do it without heroes nor flying units. (I actually don't even know if that base makes air units, but if it does it's even more impossible).
Oh, also one ghoul was sleeping on farming trees even in that difficulty, not that it matters because Dark Disciple are cool units (and allowed me to kill Tichondrius), but I thought I would warn you. Honestly you could remove the timer on trees, it would still remain crazy hard without the cheese.

4This time every base was active unlike when I did it in normal
I like the mega troll fused, if it's this kind of "obvious" hidden fusion I actually don't mind. If it's "one of each wisp + the wolf summons" it's not fun.

Pretty easy lvl, I pretty much didn't see a real difference between normal and this
Bears are too squishy, I literally can't use Malfurion's Q to hold them, or they die. (I even tried to heal with my R the whole duration but they still die.
Maybe you can do something with that revenant lvl 8 that didn't get touched at all? Not an item (because too many is hard to carry) but maybe an unit/hidden recipe/knowledge tome and a real fight.

I didn't like it very much. First of all, I don't find it very fun to have things continuously spawning in the middle of the base. It's not harder it's just annoying, a bit like playing with someone slapping you lightly every min, it's just made it less enjoyable in my opinion.
If you wanna keep it that way, could you make it so they drop every X seconds instead of on some weird trigger. It can't be a coincidence, most of infernals dropped when I trigger something. Like 4 times when I launch a building construction (in that exact area), and once when I rescued one unit with the building (the same way people do with zeppelins), the moment I freed that unit an infernal dropped.

What I would do is activate orange base again (because they literally sleep the whole time in normal or nightmare), make the portal throw more units, and also give back the 2 portals at Tichondrius to send units too, and why not add 1 hero on each base that attacks as well. I would remove those dreadlord and maybe give a bit of a better starting with the base. (Tree of age instead of tree of life, and 1 additional stronger unit).
Problem with what is it now, is that it's very difficult the very first 5 min, and then once you manage that early, the map is a joke. You start with close to no army, no way to strengthen it fast, Illidan is just too weak yet and you get surrounded by infernals. You deal with that and it goes from hardcore to easy close to instantly.

Too easy, I killed Archimonde and the whole undead base in 20-25 mins, and then I just waited doing nothing. Also, I dislike the fact Archimonde attacks so early, basically he is pushing everything alone, if you kill him, it's easy, otherwise it's hard. I think there is ways to make the map harder without requiring Archimonde to attack himself every 15 or 20 min. (Would have been even easier if I knew about those hidden upgrade, that tree is crazy good for Archimonde)
If Archimonde doesn't reach orc base, Illidan doesn't appear, only his Item is here but the conversation is still going.
And once again, really infernals dropping in the middle of your base doesn't make it harder, it makes it annoying. I made 12 Burning shadow split everywhere in my base waiting for the end of the mission with Shandris killing undead unit spawning out of nowhere to boost her agility (got to 198 at the end, so close from 200 T.T).
In my opinion, it would be better to add back the winning trigger if you kill Archimonde, remove infernals spawning in your base, delay Archimonde attack and give insane buff to the undead/demon waves. (My 3 heroes were holding the waves without me needing to control any of them)

---

Overall, I know I was pointing out only negative stuff, but I actually very liked the map, I tend to notice more easily what can be improved instead of what is already good. So, thank you for your work!

Will you be making TFT campaign as well? If yes, I'm looking forward it, I'll be doing Orc and Undead campaign meanwhile, Human one being done already.

Level 9
@Urim03

I did Mission 3 without cheesing but you destroyed Archimonde from what it sounds surprisingly easily. I couldn't do it without using aerial assualts and destroying the base.

Level 2
Mission 4 is bugged, either in itself or only on 1.31.1

There is an Orc base, Undead base and 2 Human bases and a Corrupted base. Every base remains dormant and unactivated for the entirety of the mission, everyone save for Undead mines gold but that's it.

This might be the reason why I can't find 2 artifacts on this map: Gargantuar and Mjolnijr.

Also Dark Pact ability doesnt seem to work or at least it doesnt work on undead critters.

Level 29
Mission 4 is bugged, either in itself or only on 1.31.1

There is an Orc base, Undead base and 2 Human bases and a Corrupted base. Every base remains dormant and unactivated for the entirety of the mission, everyone save for Undead mines gold but that's it.

This might be the reason why I can't find 2 artifacts on this map: Gargantuar and Mjolnijr.

Also Dark Pact ability doesnt seem to work or at least it doesnt work on undead critters.
[1.31.1] Bug: Loading saved game breaks some unit events
Next time, you should not play the campaign on 1.31.1. There's quite an impressive number of bugs that's still present, including the broken unit triggers (after loading the saves) and black screen bug.

Level 2
Which version should I play this campaign? 1.27b?

Generally speaking, should I use the version recommended by each campaign author or is there a version everyone agrees with is the best? I also assume I should avoid Reforged like fire, right?