• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Acolyte's Geomerging workshop -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Ive had like... lots of time so I decided to open up a new shop since i requested my old one be closed. Well, to the point. I can take any geomerge request for you (changing the vertexes, animation transfers, adding things to units) as long as it doesnt break any site rules. Ill post when Im all filled up, and dont keep asking me about your model if I dont acknowledge it or I will ignore your model altogether. So what are you waiting for? REQUEST!! :D

Level 5
Can you take the alien tail from the alien model on this web sight and make it attaechable to chest or sumthing???
keep the animations on it if possable?
cuz... .. i need it, lol... it doesnt sound too hard... so, ya up to it?

Level 6
Hm...let's see, an idea...Geomerges...
Can you have the Druid of the hold an Archmage's staff and let it have druid of the talon animations?
:O and make it have a troll headhunter's head...
Sorry, wondering if I can make it a fat troll voodoo sorcerer. Please add anything to make it look more magical heh.

Thank you...
Konblade, he said he can't skin.
It's good that he can at least geo-merge than not do anything at all...

Level 17
konblade.gif

Level 3
I have an interesting idea, make a purple lobster with the many colourful fins and gills of the naga and give it the partical emitters from Furion on the stag and ribbon effects onto its claws to be a blue colour or a nice azure.

*Edit*
When i mean Naga, I mean the myrmidon, royal guard, siren, summoner and sea witch. :!:

Level 2
I got some stuff that I nead for my "Life of a Peasant like map", the one at the top is the one I nead the most the rest is less important.

1:a model that looks like(or almost like) the female vilager but got an attack(and or magic) animation.
2:a kid that got an attack(and/or magic) animation
3:some new skins that make kid and vilager(male and female) have player colours.

Can you help me?

Level 11
I would like a footman with archer animations. With the bow and quiver on the footman. And if possible could you remove the animation where the archer bends down? It's not exactly something a footman would do...
And can I have fries with that? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.