1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Achievement TD

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by ZiggyMcjoney, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Lord_of_sausage

Lord_of_sausage

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sorry, i planned to host this on Bnet, but i was going to my mom earlier than i expected. And i can't host there. Will post some feedback when i have tested it.

2. ZiggyMcjoney

ZiggyMcjoney

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  3. ZiggyMcjoney

ZiggyMcjoney

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Achievement TD v1.13 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
    Achievement TD v1.13 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

For any fans of this map, this is PROBABLY the last version, unless any major bugs that need resolution pop up. There has been minimal interest in the map and I no longer particularly enjoy developing it. However, if there are any bugs that people who enjoy this map find, I will still attempt to fix those on weekends where I can be bothered :D.

Hope you enjoy this version!

Changelog:
    Pure Nature no longer costs an additional 1000g.
    If a computer player is accidentally added he should no longer win the damage test with 0 damage.
    You can now lose lives from Minions of Aendri if your portal has been moved by the Shiny Orb.
    Buildings now refund in full when cancelled.
    The interval that checks for when the next wave should begin has been reduced to stop selling during that interval and earning more interest.
    Achievement #42 will now display on the achievements list.
    Some unused objects were removed from the game to reduce size slightly.
    A bricksmithing guide was added to the quest log.
    Items will no longer drop off of Dave, Shade of Arche and Aendri.
    New item for the Panda boss fights - Ibos Mask. The chance of getting a net has been reduced slightly. (from 50% to 33%)
    Fixed some tooltip errors.
    If you have three items in your inventory and use Combine, Break Down will no longer activate.
    The Chillwind Tower no longer slows.
    Enemies will no longer spawn for computer players.
    Custom minimap image added.
    The follow waves have had their difficulty reduced: 21, 30, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
    Impossible mode no longer exists. The achievement for playing the game on Impossible has been replaced with playing the game on Extreme.
    Creating Pure Earth now gives the Ultima achievement.
    The size of Minions of Dave and Elite Minions of Dave has been reduced.
    Itemized now displays a message when you acquire the achievement.

4. Xerin

Xerin

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd like to note that the Ultima tower achievement didn't fire off for my game.

Me and my friends are trying to get the Spam achievement. We've tried everything from spaming all of the commands to spaming various towers to buying almost every random tower we could to see if there was a spam tower. Is there any hints to how to get the spam achievement?

While you may feel your TD went unnoticed, I must say we've played it over and over again and love it.