1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Abyss Gates v1.5

Submitted by Creamy_T
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Abyss Gates is a Hero Defense map where you have to fend of waves of enemies (similar to Enfo's Team Survival).

New Version 1.5

Big update this time around is nightmare difficulty. Each wave present a new challenge, as each unit has been given at least one new ability. Many waves and bosses have been changed altogether, and will require some strategic teamwork to overcome.

I have also hopefully (once again) cleaned up any global fatal problems, as your hero now HAS to be alive to upgrade skills. This is DEFINITELY was was causing a vast majority of fatal errors.

I had some requests to make the Druid ranged, so instead I just added a hero who has 2 of the 3 skills trees as the druid, is ranged, and has offensive skills to replace the druids Battle Skills tree.

A number of Manipulator's skills have been improved - he is a much more versatile hero now.

Check the changelog at my website (http://www.creamyt.com) for a sort-of full list of changes.

Keywords:
Abyss, Gates, Creamy_T, CreamyT, Creamy, Hero Survival, Skill System, Manipulator, Enfo's, Enfo, Hero Defense, Line Wars
Contents

Abyss Gates v1.5 (Map)

Reviews
Mini-Me: Good map. The ability selecting is done in an interesting way which allows many different builds of your hero. I liked the items also. Overall a good 'enfo'. Aproved.
  1. TEC_Ghost

TEC_Ghost

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map seems to crash right after the PitLord battle everytime. It's sad cause this map is fucking awesome! Looking forward to a fix soon :D

2. Oklino

Oklino

Resources:
    Resources:
    after years of ENFO this is the first hero survival that can match with it :D a very good map and we didnt have any crashing bug or something :)

5/5 - CAUTION: Abyss is addictive!

3. baboolaba

baboolaba

Resources:
    Resources:
    ive seen a fatal bug when the troll hero uses his entropy skill on the fell kodo's at the end survival wave

4. Sworddragon

Sworddragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wont bother downloading this version, as I hear there are a few bugs and things in that category, and it doesn't look like you've updated it (from what I can see).
    But, just thought you should know you can pull a "insta-win" thing with the Blood Mage guy (forgot his name).
    It may be commonly known, no idea, but I've used it a lot because I like to win ^_^
    Anyways, to the point. The Blood Mage's lightning AoE spell (Like a Stomp Spell) can be used in an overpowering sort of way. It's a good spell, and uses a lot of mana, but there seems to be a problem with your event for that trigger. You see, you can mass click it and mass press S, this basically is telling it to cast which activates the trigger but you can also have your unit stop casting the spell, but the triggers will still activate, dealing damage. This is normally best for it being maxed, since if you mess up you don't have to wait with the 0 CD (Minimum should always be .01, btw). Thought you should know now and change the event since you may be updating soon.

5. baboolaba

baboolaba

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok jsut tried it and used the "geomancer" hero who seems to just have a bunch of druid skills and a few of his own new ones(kindred spirits=fun) but ive noticed that most of the summons in this game basic ones anyhow become useless mana waste mid-late game so its just a sgestion but you might wanna up there over all survivablity or capabiltys because it gets obnoxious haveing a max leveld spirit wolf buffed by dark charm getting leveld right after i cast it

6. Creamy_T

Creamy_T

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sworddragon - I was unaware of this bug, thanks for pointing it out. It's activation is coded like any other trigger spell, and after giving it a cooldown on level 10 I was unable to replicate the bug on any level of the ability. If there's an issue w/zero cooldown and trigger spells, then maybe I fixed it, but I'm not sure how it would be possible for the spell to activate without charging mana.

And yes, considering I wasn't able to do a whole lot of testing a small bug-fixing update will be up soon.

7. Paladia

Paladia

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map is surprisingly well made.

8. Sworddragon

Sworddragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll test it out with lower levels of the abilities on private to see if I can replicate it, if you're saying you can't replicate it on any of the lower levels.
    And, it's the event that I talked about. The triggers register it's been clicked, or began casting (like the "Casting Time" kind of thing) and stopping it causes it to not cost any mana.
    I'll recomment/edit in a minute or thirty.

Edit: Haven't been able to replicate it.
    But there is something with the Ice Prison that may not be known.
    Sometimes the AoE for the "silence" part of the ability is a little bit bigger or something, so the unit just walks past without being frozen.

Edit2: Oh, and the first boss guy, he kind of charged to the end for me. Want a Replay? I almost died for it if it wasn't for the last turn.

9. Sworddragon

Sworddragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    By the way, before I forget again, "Starts the effect of ability" is the event that triggers when mana is taken, so I hope you're using those on it.
    If not, change it to that and give the 0 cooldown back? Always good to drain all my mana destroying everywithin within a 500 radius.

10. Creamy_T

Creamy_T

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, definitely using that event. My map would have a lot of exploitable problems if I wasn't.

1.5b is floating around with some bug fixes, but I think I left nova the way it was. I'll get 1.5c around at some point and maaaybe change it back.

11. Sgt Drumstick

Sgt Drumstick

Resources:
    Resources:
    An excellent map Creamy T. Hero customization was a brilliant idea, although I think you should include more heroes next time, I still have not tried some of the heroes, so far my favourite is the cabalist. Grim magus was also enjoyable, so was the paladin, I didn't quite get how to use the manipulator at first but I got the hang of it eventually. Aketmar the Unchained has some very annoying ability which does an insane amount of damage, killed me twice xD. Still its a great map.

12. copsychus

copsychus

Resources:
    Resources:
    While i was playing i get too many fatal error . . . .

Suppose i play 5 games and i found 2 game is fatal error . Can u fix it , please ?

I think some of skill Magician or Spirit Warrior make fatal error , because the two games that happen a fatal error. it's including them.

Today i played 7 games and i found 4 fatal errors . . . only Abyss Gate 1.5.

AnD

Can u put some event on boss lv ? one boss per one event

Because it will increasing some entertainment.

Suppose the Tree of life , when the health go wrong . It will be power up more power , more attack

13. BaronF4

BaronF4

Resources:
    Resources:
    Epic map. Wish more heroes, but no updates. :cry:

14. OntonGard

OntonGard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Creamy_T are you still working on this map? If you aren't is there any way you could let me/someone else work on it? My group of friends are playing this a ton on nightmare, and we've gotten to the point where the only reason we lose is it fatal errors :(. I really want to see the later levels of nightmare but we can't.

15. Yay4Anime

Yay4Anime

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm, i still host this, it's a good game, i'd love to see a new version.

16. copsychus

copsychus

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think Creamy_T should allow you to rework his map. Because this "Abyss Gate" had dropped and their website already broke.

His Personal message or email couldn't use to contact too.

17. Incidious07

Incidious07

Resources:
    Resources:
    Best hero defense I've played!

I haven't seen any bugs myself (Am I just lucky?)...
    Love how its single player friendly (soloed w/ geomancer w/ pure "battle skills" for 75 minutes, endurance wave 10. having 3 bosses at once that hit for 2k will slaughter even the best of tanks =/ )
    the pvp is interesting.
    the hero custumization makes 1701 combanations so it never gets old.
    Perhapes you'll make an agility based hero? I was sad to not see any :(

Grest map Creamy_T 5/5

18. Magnabun

Magnabun

Resources:
    Resources:
    LOve it, very original and funny, and more heros plz! xD, and maybe some events

19. Oklino

Oklino

Resources:
    Resources:
    long time no see creamyT :p

btw. the Cabalist's healing ability sometimes doesnt work.

things i've tried to solve the problem:

- drop icecrown staff and pick it up again
    - sold the ics and bought a new one...
    - increased the T1 level (the frost armor thing...)
    - got mad
    - and so on...

Solution:
    Buy a Celestal Charm and it works. The script shouldnt act like that ... :/

--------------------------------------------

Question to the other users:

how long did you survive?

me and a friend survived for 78minutes on difficulty "normal" with Paladine and Cabalist.

20. Oklino

Oklino

Resources:
    Resources:
    new record: 2 Players (BladeMaster & Cabalist) 82:14... damn that was pure stress ^^

so where's the new version creamy_T :( we've encountered a new error...
    2 Paladines, selecting the T4 stun ability at the same time and the game crashes ^^