1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Abomination.blp

Submitted by Legrandray
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
an ogre with heavy armour ...... there is more colour on the head and on all the skin

Keywords:
ogre, abomination, creep, metal, armor, cripple
Contents

Ogre warlord (Texture)

Reviews
20:17, 16th Jun 2008 THE_END: This looks horrible, no real shading or anything whatsoever, Denied
  1. 20:17, 16th Jun 2008
    THE_END: This looks horrible, no real shading or anything whatsoever, Denied

2. Anteep

Anteep

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Looks like its got downsyndrome.

3. ady_illidan

ady_illidan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    too much blur :p

4. Lord_Firage

Lord_Firage

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    looks cool...But ... the Screenshot is bad ... why did you use the full screens ?

5. ike_ike

ike_ike

Resources:
    Resources:
    Smudge/Blur/Filter. He's also missing eyes :/

6. frostwhisper

frostwhisper

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not to sound too harsh, but the word "crap" best describes this.

7. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'd agree with Frost. He dosen't look like an abomination at all. More or less a hunched Ogre who fell on his face.

8. Insaniac69

Insaniac69

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its not suppose to look like an Abomination Hawkwing. -.-' Read the description: "an ogre with heavy armour..." But this is a rare model that people skin for good reason, its a HARD model to be creative with.

9. marc-o-man

marc-o-man

Resources:
    Resources:
    It looks like the ork from Lord of The Rings, that commands the attack on Minas Tirith xD

10. sgtsambo

sgtsambo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is that the Monster Munch mascot... Ogre edition? OH MY! it is!

In english :1/5 chap

11. Grog50

Grog50

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I sense much filter work here.-_-

12. ghost52095

ghost52095

Resources:
    Resources:
    A lil too blurry if you ask me, but Im a EPIC-Fail skinner so what should/would I know =/

13. Darkholme

Darkholme

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The skin isn't particularly amazing, though I like the Idea, and I like that he used my closed stomach abomination model edit. :p

mayhaps I should make one without the miniature arm? maybe I should post the edit that has 2 arms and more symmetrical proportions?

14. Master334

Master334

Resources:
    Resources:
    It doesnt look like an ogre, or an abhomination. IT IS AN ABOMINATION.
    This is too blurry and it needs eyes, you should fix this.

15. ants376

ants376

Resources:
    Resources:
    just copy the armor u have on to a new abomination pic than do what u can about the stiches if u want i bet itll look great after that, this one is too blurry >.< it messes up my eyes concentrating :ugly:

16. Deep Sea Kraken

Deep Sea Kraken

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    You can't turn an abom into a ogre with just skin edits unless your an extreme pro. However you can turn an ogre into an abomiination.

17. Traggey da trol

Traggey da trol

Resources:
    Resources:
    This...is...bullshit...o_O' Really, re do..Uh...everything..And it might turn out great!

18. Kestle

Kestle

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok ! pas mal pour un premier franchement je n'orais pas fait mieu enfin ^^^Je pense que tu peux faire mieu?(dit moi oué allez...) Bon sinon contacte moi dès que tu peux vas voire tes messages.
    Good .

19. Darkholme

Darkholme

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I think you have to speak english in the forums. Probably didn't know that, so I'll do everyone the favor of translating.

"OK! Not bad for a first attempt, (I haven't made better really) ^^^ I think you could do better (tell me when you do...) Good, if not, contact me if you want to ask me anything. Good"

I'm not up on french slang ( I haven't the slightest clue what words are used in french when you're having sex for example), but my french isn't terrible, I'm just REALLY out of practice. I've used it very little in the past 8 years, after I left french immersion and left Eastern Canada (when I started Highschool). I had to guess on the meaning of oué and n'orais. As I said, out of practice.