• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A World Ablaze v.39a *Beta*

Contents

A World Ablaze v.39a *Beta* (Map)

Level 3
The first release version of A World Ablaze. Things might be buggy, so please report them at www.Omega-Mods.com or www.TheHelper.net.

The map is roughly 2.5 megabytes due to the Loading screen / Minimap Image / and skins / models. Probably in version b I'll reopen each skin and reduce the quality to cut the size down remarkably.

The new raid system is brand new, so it might also be buggy. Remember to report them at the two sites listed above. (Either one)

Above all else, have fun and good luck!

Level 4
mmm, it has serious potential, but it was buggy as hell. the control countdowns stack and sometimes the control triggers dont even work.

also, there might be more, but the ghouls abilities were bugged. im not sure, but i think 2 of its abilities use the same base ability because if you learned both crimson wake and corpse explosion (i think its those 2), you can only use corpse explosion.

also, i think the ghouls abilities are too over-based on ToB. there might be more, but i didnt test everything. Overall i see a very good job on this map, but theres a lot of bugs to work out, because its not quite ready for internet play.

Level 3
I uploaded a newer version a few hours after you posted that, due to the severity of that bug, since it hindered gameplay, and also fixed Raze's (The Ghoul's) skills. Crimson Wake was based off Tides of Blood's Crimson Wake, and will be changed later on.

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them!

P.S. And yeah, I was a bit rushed on the release, but in the next vession I'll fix most of the blatant bugs and crashes.