• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A True Bizzare and Sick Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
One day one of my friends decided to do an experiment with his Dog.

He made a Pogo (The Food) and feed it to his dog.

Around 5 minutes later the dog threw up the Pogo and it looked exactly same as it was before but it was grey.

This is a true story.

This will change the way you look at a Pogo forever...

Level 21
because u call it a pogo i guess you are canadian because that is what they are called there (isnt it brad?) so can i just ask you two a question, have u seen a show called kenny vs spenny?

btw we dont have corn dogs or pogo over here so i have only seen pictures but they looks nasty :S

Level 36
Pogo is a brand name. Just like people called Tissues Kleenex's or Band-Aid's as such. They are brand names. They are actually quite good though. It's like a hotdog, but it's deepfried. Dip it in ketchup or mustard or some such, and well, damn is it good, take my word for it :)

Level 6
probobly didnt get in to the intestines and didnt remain in the stomach for that long so anything would look exactly the same if it wasnt chewed and beacouse its batter that is digested mainly in the intestines and the asophogus it would remain the same and being grey it would probobly be beacouse of a film of stomach juces produced from the stomach acid, bile and what ever elce it recently ate...

Level 21
not being mean but a few things u said are wrong.

batter that is digested mainly in the intestines and the asophogus

the esophagus (also spelled oesophagus) only transports food into the stomach, technically no digestions happens there, althought it could be argued there is some digestion due to amalayse in the mouth breaking down the food but this would not cause the grey corn dog.

it would probobly be beacouse of a film of stomach juces produced from the stomach acid, bile and what ever elce it recently ate...

bile is secreted into the duodenum which is the upper part of the small intestine which is directly connected to the stomach. the corn dog would not have gotten this far and so there would be no bile on it.

Level 6
Wulf, I keep thinking its a little dog myself o_O. I've never heard of these pogos but if it was a small dog it would not digest properly therefore it would throw it up wouldnt it?(someone please proove me wrong, I like to be prooved wrong cause of my faulty logic ^^)

Level 36
Hotdogs are freaking tasty, I don't care what they're made from ;) And saying it's like a hot dog is very true, really it IS a hotdog, except it's coated in batter. Yum! They are actually called 'corndogs' but Pogo is a popular brand name that sells Corndogs, so they're called Pogo's a lot. Now, Pogo's usually are the kind that you buy frozen and can eat at home, while corndogs are found at fairs and other such conventions and activities where food like that are sold.

Level 36
Fatty? I don't give a rats ass, if it tastes good, i'm eating it. The only food I tend to stay away from is fast food (Mcdonalds, Burger King) because it tastes nasty. Really the only Fast Food I eat is A&W because they take some time to prepare their food, so you actually have to wait for it, instead of having some flash fried frozen piece of meat hurled between two half frozen buns.

PS, hotdogs are great! The batter tastes great... it goes well with the hotdog too, not out of place.

Level 36
Burger King tastes... better then Mcdonalds, but I almost always get a stomach ache or bad indigestion afterwards. Mcdonalds, just freaking yuck. When I was 4, I would go there, get a Happy Meal, scrape off all the fucking onions that they tried to hide in the ketchup and eat away. Then I just got a toy and my sister got a meal, now I don't eat there at all if I can avoid it in any way possible.

Level 21
ooooh no i like kfc! or at least the more regular Dalas Chicken resturantes that are in my area. i love southern fried chicken and i dont care whats in it. i have to be hounest tho, dalas Chicken has a better reputation than kfc so mabey thats why i like it, better food. the times i have had kfc i have enjoy it tho.

Level 7
McDonalds? man thats a bruteful lunch they give you there.....fetid I say all of it!

And KFC, I guess its alright.
And as for Burger King, meh vile I say!

P.S:pogos are damn delicious.

Level 36
KFC... I haven't eaten at KFC in 6 years....

Funny story actually. Well, for you guys anyway.

It was March break, 6 years ago, and one night, I was sitting around, watching Pokemon (I was 9 remember :p) and eating my popcorn chicken. I had a mountain dew on the side. Whatever it was, be it food poisoning, or just the combination... I don't freaking know, but when I went to sleep that night, I was NOT feeling well. Got to sleep for a few hours, woke up suddenly and puked ALL OVER my bedroom floor for like a minute lol. After that, I managed to get to sleep again, where I threw up in the morning about 3 times or so. Worst of all, I was going to the Sportsman Show in Toronto (basically a convention for all the outdoors enthusiasts, I go every year with my Dad.) that day.
So, armed with a bottle of Pepto and a bucket, I went. It wasn't actually bad, because I didn't throw up at while I was there, although I didn't have anything to eat all day, just a bottle of water, and even that went down with a certain reluctance.
The only other time I threw up was on the ride home, but there was nothing in my stomach so I was basically gagging. Was a bit sick the next day, but I didn't throw up after that. Passed after that, and I continued to enjoy my March Break.

Basically, I've been scared away from KFC ever since, for fear of bad food poisoning, and I didn't really like it all that much to begin with, so I don't eat KFC at all. Period. No exceptions. I'll go without food rather then eat at KFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.