1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The SharpCraft World Editor Extended (WEX) has been updated for the latest Warcraft 3 version: Download.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join Music Contest #7 - Location! Craft a song that depicts any place.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest #3 - Leaders has begun! Artists group up and struggle! May the best team lead the run.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. 'The Icon Contest #15 has started and Melee units await for their new abilities!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Advanced Tech-tree contest #1 poll! Cast your vote now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. 'The gothic theme has yielded great textures! Come and check out the results for the 26th texturing contest.
    Dismiss Notice

A serious Legacy Of Kain map NEEd skins and models

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Melshisedek1, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Raziel_br

Raziel_br

humm

I will attach the kain with pottrait and one soul the soul reaver

I do the camera, don't smile(if you understand my bad english xD)

I do this lights on soul raver, on your map make the reaver be blue to seen the raziel's reaver ^^

Attached Files:

2. Melshisedek1

Melshisedek1

For some reason the emitter is now in good position in model editor, BUT in game it is still wrong orientation (perpendicular to the blade). But now we see the trail when the blade moves but wrong way.

I am like you and I don't know much about model editing or making. So the only thing I can see is that the soul reaver model is missing some kind of bone or attachment ????

Thanks for the help.

Talk to you later.

3. Raziel_br

Raziel_br

ahuahuahau

I realy don't know use the model editor,

xD