• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a new chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
"When I was young.. It reminded me of the times when i was young. How I wish I could be in the same city once more."

There was a sudden knocking on the door. As Torin opened the door the looked outside. before them were elves from the forest who had sought refuge, here all bowing.
"Princess Nirthy. Will you lead us when we will go to rebuild the forest city?"

*Thoughts raced trough Nirthys mind.* "I will be more than willing.. But.." *She looked at Sonya.*

Level 9
"I thank you. And we will not forget you.. Take this.. *Nirthy handed her bracelet over to Sonya.* "We will certainly meet again." Torin said.
"I wish you two the best of luck. And remember that you are always welcome."
*They both went out side and followed the elf who spoke to them.*

Level 9
"Lets go then. Please follow me."
*After a long walk trough narrow streets and bigger streets trough the market, they arrived at a small plaice. They went inside and walked long hallways. after they were taken to a halt.* "Wait here."
*One of the guards walked further while to other stood still with Sonya And Sophia.*

"My king. We brought them here as requested."

"Is the spirit still with them?"

"No. We saw them leave just before we came."

"Them? The fox is gone too then?"

"yes, The others are outside, waiting. They directly came with us."

"Do tell them that they can come in. Oh and I would like no one else here."

*The guard bowed and left the room. Walking back the hallway to call in Sonya and Sophia.*
"Follow this hallway. Then walk past the curtain." The guard said as he returned.*

*the archonlings nod and walk through the hallway. it was neat and sunlit stone and ended up in a wide circular chamber with pillars high up. there was an opening in the roof that let in the light rays from above. They walked in and saw a young elf. Brown and silverish clothing, blonde hair and brown eyes, he was sitting on the throne and casually messing with his sword*

.. you wished to see us, your highness? *says Sonya with a little bow*

Level 9
"Yes, Thank you for coming. I've heard what you've been telling. And had it checked. And it was confirmed." *He stood up waking towards them. Then signaled with his hand to a table with chairs on the side. He spoke as he walked to the table.* "I would like to hear from you what exactly happened."

Sophia: yes, of course.. there is a great threat looming above all of us and.. *and so on, the two archonlings began to talk about the tension between the Archon and the Void lords, sudden and eerie appearance of Rhiannon, the dead of the first town, her attack on the capitol of Nexus and the showdown, where the Archon used the mind-blast to nullify all the mana in the city*

Level 9
"I see now. Then this force of evil must be driven back. We, and anyone I know will help aid is this battle. We shall wait until we are called."

"I must again thank you. If it weren't for you. We would still be in the dark. Just waiting to be attacked."

"Bring them in!" Meijr said.
*Two elves came in carrying two dust-like looking cloaks with a silver clasp. As they were lied down on the table before them the silver like swirls appeared on it. The two elves who brought them in disappeared again.

"Please accept this. May these keep you safe. These are chameleon scale cloaks. Instantly change color on thought command. They can look plane stone rocks. Or take the color of desert sands.."

Level 9
*An other elf came in.. and left.* "Take this. When you blow on this horn. We will come to aid you.. May your journey be save, and feel free to take any supplies you need. Make sure everyone gets to hear your story. And may we unite to fight this force of evil."
*The king took a little bow.*

Level 23
Dark clouds hung in the sky, threatening to pour rain upon the mountainside. The trees were green and lush, and covered the sides of the mountains, relishing the cold air of the day.

The summit was a clear patch of land, stripped of trees and natural obstacles. Built in their place was a vast circle of stone pillars, and a shallow boulder in the middle. On one side sat Hellion, listening to the forest around him.

Outside the summit grounds was Kalek, flying above the stone circle, looking for any sign of Devilak. He also served as a marker for the Void Lord to find the location of the summit. The smaller black dragon wondered where he could be, as his circular route was beginning to take its toll.

What pressed his mind, however, was the ruins below. Supposedly, when Hellion took over, he had a Council Summit location set up. It was to be a place difficult to reach. But what exactly transcribed in these summits, he knew naught. Hellion had requested his absence during the period of the meeting as well. Kalek would instead go and hunt somewhere nearby while the summit ran its course, and perhaps practice his Arcane magic.

Level 9
*As Sonya and Sophia rode they were being followed. Two big white wolves rode behind them. With two figures on their backs. They came closer fast. One went left and the other right. Soon they rode on the outer sides of Sonya and Sophia. "Please halt." One of the rides spoke. It was the pale elf again. Though his skin had more a blue tint outside.*

*On the other wolf rode an alike frost elf female. Holding a spear.*

Level 23
"The Summit feels empty, Devilak." Hellion glanced at the empty spots where other members would have sat. "I have called for a Summit to discuss recent situations that could threaten our plans. In particular, the evidence of a new weapon created by the Archon, and detonated within his own city." His eyes began to narrow as he continued. "On the other hand, Devilak. A dragon from your past has resurfaced."

Level 23
"Rhiannon... I heard about the events at the Archon's capital, but the fact that she destroyed the city... it certainly makes my campaign easier on my forces. As for my informant, General Kalek, who has attended me to this meeting, he informed me of a large dome of energy pushing outwards from the city. This weapon was said not to have any physical form, but rather, came from the Archon himself. I believe this is something he has developed recently, as he has not utilized it on my forces in the past. Or perhaps, he is suffering from the effects of something, which resulted in the destruction of that part of the mana network."

Level 9
Bahhg.. they're dwarfs.... if the whole world will die out, they won't even care and stay in there mines.. *Endolan said a bit angry as he rode a bit ahead.*
Well you should. Don't mind Endolan, he has some 'History' with dwarfs. However, we will not enter the mines. But wait outside for you to return. With or without the help of the dwarfs. *Ashandalon said.*

Status
Not open for further replies.