• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A lost spirit has awoken... and has now returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
And so it came to pass...

That, Sopho of the wc3sear moderators, disappeared. No one knew where the poster of a thousand posts had gone. Many people said, "Good riddance," under their breath...

Though, many were all together upset and curious at the young forumers leaving. But, alas people of wc3search, Sopho has been found... by none other than myself, Raziel of the... um... wc3sear users?

I was at my grandma's friend's house. Looking through a forum and signed onto the msn messenger... and then... I looked to the color that had shown on the bottom, right corner of my screen and to my surprise... it said, "SENIOR Sergeant Karlom [Level 60 Dwarf Hunter]."

I was like, "Who the fo'shizzle is this nizzle?"

So, I clicked the box... and the email... was his email. So I said to him... "OMFG Sopho?!"

We talked for awhile and finally I have come to inform you... Sopho did something... very terrible... he played... World of Warcraft! *DUN DUN DUN*

So, no more skins... no more maps... no more posts in the resource sections... Only a few posts here and some possibly on wowledgebase.

He finished his map before the, "Accident," so be happy people who wanted it.

*sad music*
PS: He might help the art section cause its in bad shape and he is on server stormrage on wow... no names besides the one that you see up there.

EDIT: If you dunno who this is... ignore it.

Level 45
lol. What u mean? u hate me now? Well i'm thinkin about puttin a pic of me in that show us a pic of yerself or somethin like that. LOL :) so u r suprised eh? Well werewulf does sound manish :? but I'm starting to hate my bnet name (Sir_Zippo :x ) cuz i tell them im a girl and they reckon i talkin bull poo :evil: . I put sir becuz Zippo was taken and if i put Miss_Zippo everybody would tease me :cry: . My first name is Samantha and I'm only 14. I will not release any further info about my last name and stuff, cuz i am wanting security.

Status
Not open for further replies.