• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay,
1- I can do some icons/textures if you want. I've got a few examples. I can also do some effects. I'm, honestly, very good at that. Examples are on wc3c, look in my submissions.
2- Will you be including draeneis and/or blood elves? And while I'm at it, will Outland be included? Heck, maybe in an expansion ro something.
3- Will you be using the models you've used in the terrain screenshots as the real characters? because they dont really... fit.

Attachments

• ElectricStrike.jpg
    ElectricStrike.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 388
  • gasSkull.jpg
    gasSkull.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 370
  • ScrewedupEarth.jpg
    ScrewedupEarth.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 376
  • Enlighten.jpg
    Enlighten.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 373
  • FIRESCORP.jpg
    FIRESCORP.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 166
Level 25
About icons, we don't really need anymore icons. We have plenty of WoW icons for this, so no worries!
About that Scorpion, I don't remember seeing a Scorpion like that, but somehow looks familiar. Might find it useful to add as a high level elite mob for an instance.

Level 2
He said he doesn't need icons.
What he didn't say about outland, I'll answer if for you, the demo only covers Kalimdor. And who knows IF there are intentions to add Azeroth later.

Level 25
Well I hate to say this, but the War3:WoW project has been CANCELLED! Why? Well recently HernanG and HappyTauren left the War3:WoW Team because of lack of motivation and thought that they were the ones doing all of the work. And now, with HernanG and HappyTauren out of the team, it leaves only me really and I cannot work on this no longer. Therefor, in the end, this project has been officially cancelled. The campaign may be released tomorrow on this forum and on the website...

Level 17
Relase what? There's nothing playable. No quests, no classes, no triggers. The only new things it got since Beantony left are a couple of maps and the new art. And I haven't spent all that time to get my models ripped off by some noobs for some shitty bnet game.

I've already done a scorpion skin, which I've already shown to you, some icons, aso already show to you, you can check my entry for the 2nd modelling contest.

Just one thing on models: I'm still at my beginnings, I can model robots, mostly, but my animating skills are somewhat... lacking. But I can do effects well: here are some FX's I've done:

Anthrax Bombs
my first effects pack with the A-bomb, EMPbomb, flamebomb, flashbang bomb, fire, plasma, and blah blah, just read the list on the page
fireworks
my best FX yet, if it wasn't for an XY_Quad problem, the laser strike
my terraining works

that enough?

Level 3
W8! its not actully canceled? if it was im gonna kill u for canceling it if its just a april foools jokeim gonna kill you for joking like that

Level 25
Well I can't get them because my Gamecard for WoW expired, however, if someone who plays WoW wants to help in some way, you can start by giving WILLTHEALMIGHTY screenshots that he needs to complete his modelling. :)
tyvm in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.