• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A bit ahead of the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
MERRY WHATEVER-IS-YOUR-END-OF-YEAR-HOLIDAY!!

A bit strange, but I don't know your religion, and do not want to infringe your religious interests

100% freehand, because google sucks. The reindeer one is worse, because I took half the time:p
merryxmas22au.png

xmas2wr.png

Level 22
You don't have to be religious to celebrate X-mas. Some say its eveloved into a concept of bringing your familty together to share a godd time for one time during the year, other say its simply a commercial season for the consumer world, and some celebrate it for its Christian heritage....whatever your case may be, I wish you all a happy holidays as well.
-VGsatomi

Level 13
i celebrate x-mas and hell im an atheist!

sure it doesnt hold any religious value, but its time off of work!

Level 8
I am also one of the clan of Christmas Celebrating Atheists...

Most of my friends are Jewish, and I respect them for it, and more so I respect the huge amounts of cash they get from Bar Mitzvahs... Spelled right?!?!

Any way

Merry/Happy/Jolly? Christmas/Hannuka/Kwanza/New Year/??? to you all!
Yes, even to Wormskull... maybe...

BTW, how do you spell Hannuka?
Hannuka? Hannukka? Hannukah? Hannukkah? Hanukkah? Chanuka? Channuka? Chanukka? Channukka? Grrrrr....

As you can all see, my Avatar has been thoroughly Holidayized

Level 7
uhm, I was just wondering - are you religious if you believe in Sandy Claws (yes, that is how I choose to spell him) as a saint and worship him with your fellow cultists? :roll: Not that it ever had any effect :evil: The world is still not ablaze and no mammal other then human has yet to evolve into a humanoid with the capacity to create and refine as humans do!
Damn you reindeers! You can't keep your end of the pledge!

well, have a merry christmas all and a happy celebration of the dying year 8)

guess we gonna see alot of Wc3 versus christmas art pictures in a near future, no? Well, we should! Boyooka! ^^ 'nuff said

Level 7
the most important thingy in x-mas is prese... precense of ur friends and family, right?

santa lives in same country with me!!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.