• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monster Hunter Freedom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Septimus
okay, Since this is only a beta map, I started from scratch, I'm not going to add any modeler names yet. But, special thanks to them. You know who you are. This is the very very beginning stages of my Map. Soon, there will be a desert, a jungle, a snowy mountain, and a volcano, all teeming with not only normal monsters, but powerful bosses too.

Keywords:
Monster Hunter, Magnificent JJ, Fratelli Guy
Contents

Monster Hunter Freedom (Map)

Reviews
02:52, 5th Aug 2008 Septimus: Incomplete and extremely poor quality map. Beta version ? This look more like Alpha version to me. Post your map at map development section if you need any help.

M

02:52, 5th Aug 2008
Septimus:

Incomplete and extremely poor quality map.

Beta version ? This look more like Alpha version to me.

Post your map at map development section if you need any help.

Level 4
Download, try the beta, I know it still has ALOT of bugs to work out...can't figure out why player 1 and player 2 get a necropolis and a town hall, but no one else does...? Answers would be good...Also, I need to know how to change my terrain template, to maybe, Ice or Volcanic without changing the whole map. Private msgs or Post here!

Level 4
Why in gods name did you post this on hive

Well for starters you want to post a map thats accually done. Second of all learn triggers, because with out them the game sucks.
Also why is there so many identical shops.
So far i give it a 0/5