• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Race Of Gold v2.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Septimus
Things FIXED:
I found a tower was not changing to my color!

New:
Iteams
Game play selection

Capture the differnt points to earn gold! Player One picks the settings at the beging of the game! If you have four people you can play team mode! If you have less then four people you must play free for all mode! You can buy units to fight for you! Beware, they cost gold! Red can type various weather effect to make them happen! Run around and get differnt points! for every 5 seconds you have 1 point, you get gold (depending on the point)! I hope you enjoy it!
I am working on a new map, it will soon come!
This was posted: July 20th, 2008
Contents

The Race Of Gold v2.3 (Map)

Reviews
03:45, 21st Jul 2008 Septimus: Use update button at your old map instead of re-upload it. If you re-upload the same map again, it would be rejected without further notification.

M

03:45, 21st Jul 2008
Septimus:

Use update button at your old map instead of re-upload it. If you re-upload the same map again, it would be rejected without further notification.