• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Tale of Two Brothers Chapter 1

Reactions: deepstrasz
The introduction cinematic of my new campaign. After the failure of my last attempt... I hope this time I will get rated higher and get more feedback. So, please give feedback if you downloaded this map. Chapter 1 coming soon! UPDATED!!!

Keywords:
UPDATED!!!
Contents

A Tale of Two Brothers Chapter 1 (Map)

Reviews
09:31, 17th May 2008 Firelord213: The cinematic works and you have put effort in it and it breaks no map rule. *Approved*

M

09:31, 17th May 2008
Firelord213:
The cinematic works and you have put effort in it and it breaks no map rule.
*Approved*

Level 5
terrain: 4/10
dialog: 6/10
story: 5/10
camerawork: 4/10
e*-factor: 4/10
idea/execution: 4/10

well overall it comes to a 4/10
what a pitty that u only use around 2 cameras and the rest is locked to unit and the terrain was dull; no plants; the waterfall was rather odd; some trees and cliffs - a cinematic is always something for the eye, just e few bushes n flowers some stones can make a total difference especially if u use lordaeron summer; i dont know where u come from but have you ever seen a flat forest? give it life
a proper terrain for cinematics takes a couple of hours
i cant tell much about the story but i'll watch the next chapter =)

Level 7
Its a nice cinematic, and i cant wait till you realese the campaign.
But the terrain was a little flat. Your cameras was fine but maybe you could put some more cameras in.
7/10 I cant wait to see chapter 1 :)