• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Elder Of Ancients - v18.3

Reactions: deepstrasz
defend the elder with heros. you get one hero to defend with per player. plays 1 to 10 players. high difficulty.
Contents

Tree Elder Of Ancients - v18.3 (Map)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
[APPROVED(7)] - Nice map, has a decent story to it and is enjoyable to play. There are some major flaws with it thoe that could be fixed in a latter version. The terane looks very eroded and bare, un naturaly bare so it needs to be made more green or have something that gives it that atmosphere of a enviroment. On normal mode it is insanly hard and so I recomend making 3 diffucilties, one of which is hard (current normal) and normal (easier than hard) and the training mode so as some people are not put off by the difficutly. Too many ranged creeps spawn, meaning that you often get completly surrounded so try making rnged units more powerfull but fewer. Sorcerresers are bugged and ceep chain casting polymorph rendering everyone unable to fight, try increasing the cooldown of it as to allow people to cast atleast some spells. Anyway this map has alot of promis. The use of some half decent custom spells/effects shows what wc3 can do, and the adjusting difficulty and good cinimatics are definatly more than the average map has. Keep up the good work.

PS. PLEASE remove the older version of the map to stop confusion, there is an update tool you know.

Level 10
This is a nice map, not the best i've seen, not THAT original in my opinion. A slight change from your average-Hero Defence's. I agree with supergood, the terrain is plain and boring, some touch up and detail, as well as fixing the bug's would make this a great map. It is a great map as it is, but it has potential to be alot better. I will give this a 7.5/10. It is likable, but forgettable.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I'll have to try some different strategies to see if it can be won in three players. The Ogre and the Mountain Giant have such low movement and attack speeds, especially the latter.
I suggest share vision for players to see what items are in the distant shops.