• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Physics Engine Tournament

Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

Physics Engine Tournament (Map)

U.V

U.V

Level 7
i think you should know that you're using the leaking version of the engine and its not good for multi-player maps.
the new and fixed version in now uploaded:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Spells&ID=797

Level 7
... This really wasn't hard to make, considering it is mostly U.V's Physics engine running it. Pourley made, but still fun! 3.5-3/5
3=Good, but improve it to be more original please.
Then it may be more popular and hosted more on B-Net. GL :D

Level 22
Very nice triggering. I recommend going to the sound section and lower the volume on those taunts, though. Also, if you hold the the left or right arrow key for a few seconds while your character is standing still, the cemera zips arounda at like 500 mph with no easy way to stop it, asides from the the movement function is flawless.
-VGsatomi

Level 7
The problem is that you had 5-or over balls in the field... because the speeds change, the heights, the constant deaths and movements, not to mention Thunder Claps of nearby people... It ammounts to alot, so when I played for the second time, I had 4 players and 2 balls. It was a fun game because of the little-to-no lag... but anyway, yeah, that's why. :D