• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Patrick Star

I saw Spongebob model on Hive Workshop, but there isn't Patrick model. And I decided make it.

Keywords:
Patrick, Star, Spongebob,
Contents

Patrick Star (Model)

Reviews
19:47 17th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Mesh just needs a general tidy up. Parts stick out strangely during some of the anims. 6th Nov 2008 Pyritie: Meh, it's decent enough to be approved, I guess.

M

19:47 17th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Mesh just needs a general tidy up. Parts stick out strangely during some of the anims.

6th Nov 2008
Pyritie: Meh, it's decent enough to be approved, I guess.

Level 4
AWESOME 4/5 = good but needs what dan van ohllus said remove dots and add purple flower to its pants and shade in some dots on him
BUT GOOD JOB!!

Level 5
You should make patrick's mouth open, because right now it's just a line. Patrick's mouth is never closed! Also, I think you should make his eyes around 1/2 closed, because Patrick usually has a vacant expression! :thumbs_up:

Level 11
You didn't updated yet? It could use some vertex editing or something. Cause the postion of the vertex makes Patrick a bodybuilder.

I agree to Dan van Ohllus. I studied the texture, he got it from a original Patrick photo. And the jellyfishing net looks familiar.

It should be ok but I recommend that you put that photo to the TEST! (means edit it)

I found a bug! While Patrick is attacking, his jaw looks stucked to his chest. And when he finished attacking, his jaws stuck until he moves! Fix that too.

Obvously he didn't needed Ogre Magi's Spell Animation. What he needs is an Ogre Lord Spell Slam (like he was clumsy)

Oh my! Grandma what a big popped - eyes you have! Change the eyes, make it sleepy.Sleepy.png

His mouth is zipped at the moment.

And don't forget to add a portrait.

Last edited:
Level 23
why does this keep coming up? I have seen about 3 of these in the past monthes, and each time they are rejected. I don't know why they keep popping up. But perhaps you should make several models from it and upload it as a pack. That way, it'l have a better chance at being accepted. :/

Edit: but, I see you already made 2 squidward huts and they were approved... So, I guess you know what's needed. :/