• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GoblinSapper

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
melee, sword, praetorian
Contents

Goblin Sapper (Model)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: This model is used for a tutorial somewhere which I believe is still in use, thus approved (not by me but in the past by some other moderator). Do not comment on the insainly large download counter, as this model has been around for...

M

Dr Super Good:
This model is used for a tutorial somewhere which I believe is still in use, thus approved (not by me but in the past by some other moderator).

Do not comment on the insainly large download counter, as this model has been around for ages and been used as a tutorial practice recource.

Please may a real model moderator review this if they come accross it.

Level 1
Lol, he's nice and great, but SERIOUSLY he needs a version 2.0 with fixed attack animations (he should have a second one for Critical Strike) ... a Bladestorm animation'd be nice ... *begs*

Level 2
When i try to extract nothing happens? Do i have to send it to a certain file? The download help thing by dark27 did not help me at all

Level 3
Damn, when is the person that made this model gonna be updated, so the attack can be like the raiders or something else. BUT... nice model. 8)

Level 1
:( Yeah, I followed the import tutorial with this model, and I got it all imported but it Doesn't work at all. I can't get a look at it. It acknowadges that there is something there and all the file names were changed like they are suppose to, but it says that It cannot read the imported Model, please help me out. You can E-mail me at [email protected] Thanks.

Level 5
Cool model :D . But how do I attatch the sword and the cape? Are they supposed to attatch automaticly? If they are it's not working for me :x .

Level 4
Idea is very cool and the model looks nice. :D

But the attack animation looks more like hes just lifting his sword and yelling at 'em. :lol:

Level 2
man, its a good model, but the attack animation sucks! and everyone thinks that, so just change it already!

Level 13
man, how u did to make his weapon in a separate model? all i can think off is attachements, but your modeldoesnt need attachement dummy spells to hold another model in the hand!

to assault wolf: all u need to make models is to go to www.oinkerwinkle.com\tools and follow some tutorials(worked with me)

Level 2
When I download this and followed the instructions, I upload it to the game and etc... but when I change the model to this goblin then try to place the model into the game it says it can not be loaded.
Anyone have any input?

Level 3
wtf

Something is wrong with whatever is in the .zip file. There only a goblin carrying grenades and there is no "Textures\Roman1.blp". Plus the top of his head is missing after applying the skin in the model viewer, along with him looking nothing like the guy in the screenshot. Did this get switched with another model?

Here's what I get in the model viewer:
goblin_praetorian_ss0001.jpg

Ooops. Sorry about the image size...

Last edited: