1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

3P Campaign Orc v 2.1 FINAL (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

Submitted by deflinok2
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

[​IMG]

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

[​IMG]
Talents it's new mechanic in version 1.4. Each faction with the help of its town hall can use a certain talent. For example: Trolls of the Blackspear can summon the Loa of Death for 15 seconds to rise dead soldiers as skeletons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester
Contents

3P Campaign: Orc 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 03 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 04 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 05 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 06 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 07 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 08 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
or @tulee Since this has issues which are important since they are related to the game cache, it will reside in Awaiting Update until improved.
  1. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    These maps are designed exclusively for three players. Alone play will not work

2. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    New patch uploaded (2.0.1)

- In 3 missions Heroes of Light blue and Gray players are now resurrected.
    - Added new textures of the landscape in mission 1-6 and 8
    - Nazgrel in 1 mission now does not become enemies with the arrival of Cairne.
    - Fixed Bug in 1 mission with Samuro.
    - Added new ability to Nazgrel
    - Changed the model of the catapult of the Frostwolf clan
    - Changed building models of the Warsong clan
    - Fixed bug with Frostwolf Archer in mission 8
    - Fixed bug with Start screen in mission 8
    - Changed model Night elf hero from mission 4 and 5
    - Changed model of the Drek-Thar
    - Footman in mission 8 have new ability
    - Changed model of Human Archer

And thank you very much for some of the ideas of the new patch - formidable10

3. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:

Glad to help

4. reaksabtb

reaksabtb

Resources:
    Resources:
    Excuse me, Can you tell me how to install it?
    Thanks

5. reaksabtb

reaksabtb

Resources:
    Resources:
    How to install it? Thanks

6. reaksabtb

reaksabtb

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, Can you tell me .. How to install it? Thanks

7. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  8. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    @deepstrasz

Map development has ceased, I talked with the creator and he's too busy to finish the map. Honestly I wouldn't play the map at this state. It still glitchy in some areas.

Next time I talk with deflinok2 I would ask him to put a ceased development message on the page.

9. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    What about the project?
    At the moment I finally stop working on the data collection,because the theme of the Horde I'm not interested. The main unsolved problem is the system of saving. I tried them about 3 but not one did not work, so please forgive dear users, but apparently this system will not be implemented by me as it should, unless of course someone will not help me in implementing it in the map.
    Among other things,I have at least three unfinished projects that I would like to implement. Thanks to everyone who wrote reviews and just played in this campaign.

What does the final patch do?
    Nothing special, only small edits of some cinematics as well as a couple of new models and textures.

Have I returned to the project?
    Perhaps, if it turns out with someone to implement save/load system

10. Yuefang

Yuefang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maybe you could ask Turnro or Kilmaat what they did with their coop campaigns using the code system.

11. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    or @tulee

Since this has issues which are important since they are related to the game cache, it will reside in Awaiting Update until improved.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019