• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3P Campaign Orc v 2.1 FINAL (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
full

full

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

full

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

full

Talents it's new mechanic in version 1.4. Each faction with the help of its town hall can use a certain talent. For example: Trolls of the Blackspear can summon the Loa of Death for 15 seconds to rise dead soldiers as skeletons

full

full

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester
Contents

3P Campaign: Orc 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 03 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 04 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 05 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 06 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 07 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 08 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
or @tulee Since this has issues which are important since they are related to the game cache, it will reside in Awaiting Update until improved.
Level 6
The pinging glitch is really annoying, and with everything else, this game is sensory overload. So many units clog up the screen and, like traffic, clog up the base and other places. The heroes are really annoying too. There are several heroes that really don't leave any impact on me whatsoever, but with the army, they are nothing, but when I was playing, I got no reinforcements at the western entrance. It was only at the end that the NPCs paid attention to purple, who is the NPC to the west. The battle was basically all the way to the east, or right side of the map. The army plowed through the west with many many units, just so many units at the beginning. Maybe 50 or 100 of them, who knows. It seems like every single ally was going towards the west. Then, they went towards the middle, but overall, the battle was mostly on the west. So instead of NPCs attacking all sides and meeting up, they focused on one side, the the next, and at the end, the eastern side. I cannot beat purple alone. Two heroes, I remember, pretty much permastunned 12 units. I think it was a mannorith-like hero. It was insane. They couldn't even attack.

Overall, with the music, the huge amount of units, and the continuous pinging, this game is better off muted, and you're best to just follow the army on the east to beat the game.

Level 7
the giant download button at the top of the page downloads an archive that is intact, but the maps in it are broken - each opens a lobby with only one player slot unoccupied by anyone - at least thats how it worked on my end, tried re-downloading. the lobby doesnt even start. the individual map downloads below the project description however do work.
edit, someone tested this and apparently its only on my end, on his the joint download (zip) works just fine

Last edited: