1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

3P Campaign Orc v 2.1 FINAL (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

Submitted by deflinok2
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

[​IMG]

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

[​IMG]
Talents it's new mechanic in version 1.4. Each faction with the help of its town hall can use a certain talent. For example: Trolls of the Blackspear can summon the Loa of Death for 15 seconds to rise dead soldiers as skeletons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester
Contents

3P Campaign: Orc 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 03 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 04 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 05 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 06 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 07 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 08 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
or @tulee Since this has issues which are important since they are related to the game cache, it will reside in Awaiting Update until improved.
  1. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Mission 6 is not multiplayer, the Player number says 1 despite Suggested Players stated 3.

2. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ooop:D

Uploaded normal version

3. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am surprised, I thought you made Mission 6 one player intentionally for testing purposes.

Mission 4-

1. Doesn't make sense to unlock the skullcrack ability by researching beast ferality.

2. No healing salve at voodoo longue or scroll of speed.

3. Orange doesn't get a Goblin shredder upon side quest completion.

4. Druid of the wild has 300 HP in flying form? It's a really weak unique as it is, making his flying form weaker feels like overkill.

4.1 Reduce it's food cost to 2. I don't see it being stronger than shamans or voodoo witch doctors, might as well have it's food cost be 2 instead of 3.

5. Vol'jin's surname should be Leader of the Darkspear tribe, not warchief. Since that's how their chieftan is usually referred to as, Leader.

Mission 6-

A lot of the criticism has to do with the Tauren faction, which I know ut won't get a lot of attention until a later update. But here's some basic critiques I have about the faction and the mission as a whole.

1. If I didn't have the item code I wouldn't be able to start the map, please fix.

2. Give tauren unit a more creative name than tauren. Like tauren warrior or tauren bruiser.

3. Fix the name and the description of Tauren's war stomp ability.

4. Please replace Tauren Totem's icon,

BTNTaurenTotemBETA

This is from the Warcraft 3 Beta.

This version is way more accurate.

7. Why can you train Spirit Walkers at both the Tauren totem and Druidism den? It makes more sense that you can only train Spirit Walkers at the Druidism den.

8. Goblin Zeppelins cannot load Tauren headhunters.

All-

1. IDEA- By the way, here's a model that might fit the Chaos Hulk hero in Mission 8 a lot more, lore-wise. Then a fel version of the abomination model.

Mo'arg Brute

2. IDEA- A possible new Infernal model you can use in Mission 8 as well.

Infernal

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  4. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:

Update

Mission 4

- Fixed Skullcrack bug

- Added to voodoo longue healing and scroll of speed(on all maps).

- Flying form druind now have 450 HP and need 2 food

- Fixed Vol'jin surname( on all maps)

- Orange now will get shredder after finish quest

Mission 6

- Fixed Spirit walkers bug

- Tauren -> Tauren Bruiser

- Fixed war stomp

Mission 8

- Changed model Chaos hulk and rename him

- Changed model Infernal ( on all maps)

5. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    All-

1. Can you make Spidersilk broach purchasable at shops? It's in the vanilla game, it's in the vanilla game. It ensares air units, and it would be extremely useful to have, so players don't have to rely solely on raiders and towers to bring down air units. I could have really used it in the harpie boss fight in mission 3.

2. Warsong buildings- I do think there's room to add new textures for Warsong buildings to make them
    stand out more from their Horde counterparts.

(1) Warsong barracks recommedation

WCII Orc Barrack

The frostwolves have their own building textures, might as well give this model to the Warsong.

I am assuming this was the texture you used for the original frostwolf barracks, in earlier versions. I could be wrong, but since you replaced that texture with something else I think you might as well give it to the Warsong.

(2) Warsong War mill-

A more original War mill to make it stand out from the Horde version

Sawmill

OrcBlacksmith

(3) Altar of Conquerors-

Throne (Hellscream) and Derivatives

Fits the Warsong theme extremely well.

Mission 1-

1. Please nerf the damage of the Death Revenant's death coil, the one that's guarding drek'thar. As well as changing his attack type to melee. A lot of games end early because of how much damage that death revenant deals.

Mission 4-

IDEAS- Here's some new models for the Night elf heroes you can use, instead of recycling the vanilla models for

Priestess of the Moon and Huntress over and over again. Just an idea

1. Priestess of The Moon (version#Whitehair)

2. Legendary Priestess of the Moon

3. Moon Priestess on a hyppogryph

2. Frostwolves have the research option for their arcanite upgrades even though they can't upgrade to fortress. please remove

Mission 8-

1. IDEA: I suggest using more Demon heroes instead of recycling vanilla Fel Orc models. Besides it works better in a lore sense
    as well since the Warsong armies is only a fraction of the size compared to the Burning Legion and the reinforcements they would be providing in this case.

1.1 Unnecessary Fel Orc/Recycled/Repetitive Heroes:

(1) Gogonash (It's a recycled pit lord)

(2) Tojara and Nikoro, Chaos Destroyer (Just recycles one of the fel orc minions)

(3) 3 different Mo'arg brutes (pretty repetitive, I do like the model though)

(4) 2 Chaos Destructors (uses vanilla fel orc warlock model)

(5) 2 Warlord Generals (cool model, but 1 warsong general is more than enough).

1.2 Necessary Demon Heroes:

(1) Mo'arg Overlord

(2) Fel Lord

(3) Eredar Annihilator

(4) Lich and Derivatives

A new model for molten lich

(5)- Orc Blademaster
    (A new model for the Warsong Blademaster)

(Complaint shared by the player group)
    Like I said in an earlier review, the number of enemy heroes is ridiculous. On top of the fact most of them have a stun which is really annoying. Problems like this can be avoided if you could please tone down the number of enemy heroes, and focus on only having a few that are more distinct from each other.

The tome reward is nice, but the number of enemy heroes feels like overkill. I suggest cutting down the number of enemy heroes.

Other requests:

1. Please let Thrall (Red) and Drek'thar (Frostwolves) be able to train Shamans, it would be huge especially since enemies typically use really powerful buffs. It would be a nice way to counter those strategies.

2. Orange (Cairne) can't access his units because they get stuck in between the building and the trees, please remove the trees.

3. Making Raiders and Kodo Beasts avaliable to train for (Red) would be great as well.

4. Have (Red) Thrall be able to train Troll witch doctors upon saving vol'jin. (Lore appropriate anyway)

Also we could really use some healers to train.

5. Please let all the trainable units that Thrall, Cairne, and Drek'thar have access to be fully upgraded. Attacks/Armor/abilities etc.

6. Change the name of Universal Orc to Horde, (more lore appropriate)

6.1 Change the Tauren faction name to bloodhoof tribe.

7. Please nerf the Warsong blademasters health and damage, it's enough of a pain to fight their mirror images, but it doesn't help that they usually have 2 to 3 other heroes to protect them.

7.1. Also nerf Mirror Image cooldown, 2 seconds is ridiculously dumb.

7.2 Warsong blademasters's dropping potions of healing is really underwhelming.
    IDEA: Have them drop a tome +2 to all stats.

8. Molten lich and Stern Mystic can still be revived even after gate is closed

9. Nerf the Warsong General's, health, damage, armor, same goes for his summons.

10. Nerf health, armor, and damage of demolition towers. There is a ridiculous amount of them on the map as it is.

Cutting the number of towers on the map would be great as well. Especially the towers that surround the fountain on healing on the map. (Aren't the centaurs the Warsong's enemy?)

11. Music is kinda boring, I think it's fine for the first cutscene. But a mission like this, especially a finale should have something epic, possibly with some tragic elements.

Here are some tracks from WoW that might be better:

3. (Personal favorite)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  6. Zamaxus

Zamaxus

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played only 1 game but the units did not have enough regen to sustain themselves and ended up dying no matter if we healed them. Maybe add a bit more regen

7. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:

Update

Mission 1

- Nerf Death Revenant

Mission 4

- New Priestess of the Moon model

- Fixed arcanite upgrades

Mission 8

- New heroes added

- New models added

- Added to red barracks new units

- Nerfed some units and heroes

8. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    All-

1. Some wallpaper for the maps instead of just the map layout itself would be good. Add a lot of immersion, probably put a subtitle on that wallpaper saying "3 Player Orc Campaign" or something like that.

2. IDEA: Temple of Boom

(1)Considering how often the Horde interact with the Goblins, I think it would be good idea to use this texture for the Horde shop's, in contrast with the Troll's voodoo lounge. Same items as the Voodoo Longue but Goblin themed.

(2) If you do go with this course of action, I would also suggest making goblin land mines purchasable at the Temple of Boom while you can buy Wards at the Voodoo longue. Just for the sake of continuity.

Perhaps in the future if you want the Horde to have some unique units in their tech tree in contrast with the Warsong, you could add goblin units to their army. We do see Gazlowe is operating in Orgimmar during the Founding of Durotar campaign.

(3) IDEA: Arcane Vault and Derivatives

In terms of the Frostwolves, since they technically occupied Alterac mountains and often raided that area for supplies. You could say that used a repurposed Alterac Arcane vault to contain their items. In this case the Frostguard arcane vault texture. You can just call it, Alterac Vault.
    (4)

Mission 3-

1. The enemy Archmage hero shouldn't have access to Entangling roots as a spell, that's more of a druid ability. It doesn't fit with the whole arcane theme.

2. Thrall says "Fight on my warriors" in the first cutscene even though he's not physically there.

3. The Doomguards fighting the Lordaeron knights in the background while Mannoroth and Tichondrius talk is distracting, please remove.

4. Scroll of Town Portal would be a great item to have at the item shop, just as a way to get back to base in the event of an enemy attack.

5. Suggest replacing some of the cannon towers with regular arrow shooting towers, the AI can be manipulated into damaging their own cannon towers by luring certain units within their sight.

Mission 6-

1. Generic music

2. Red (Horde) Orc Spearthrowers can't learn Envenomed spears.

3. IDEA: Suggest being able to research Envenomed spears at the Barracks, once you unlock the Stronghold. It will make Spearthrowers more viable and better in the earlier stages of the game.

4. Map uses the vanilla version of Varok, please replace with buffed version.

5. Bombardment towers should have ensare, otherwise it's a bad upgrade from regular tower.

Otherwise, honestly this map feels pretty complete. I having difficulties coming up with legitimate criticisms about the map. Good job. :)

The only big problem I have is the Tauren faction but I am sure you will fix that in time.

Mission 8-

1. Can't train Kodo beasts at Horde Barracks, it's permanently out of stock.

2. Shaman has blademaster voice for some reason.

3. Grunts have cleaving attack and roar but can't access it.

3.1 Raiders can't access cleaving attack and normal-raiding.

3.2 Demolishers don't have access to burning oil

4. Please nerf Mo'rag overload, remove it's reincarnation ability, and nerf the damage from it's shockwave ability.

5. Nerf chaos necrolyte, get rid of firebolt. Stuns stack like crazy when you fight a horde of them, it's really annoying.

Cairne (Tauren)

1. Tauren druids would be great, especially since Cairne could use some healers.

2. Demolishers would be great too, since Cairne could really use some siege weapons.

3. Spirit walkers would be helpful as well

4. As well as Tauren bruisers

5. And Tauren kodo riders

6. Cairne can't learn the attribute bonus

7. Axe fighter hasn't unlocked cleaving attack.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  9. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:

Update

Mission 3

- Fixed thrall voice bug

- Added scroll of town portal

Mission 6

- Added new music

- Fixed Envenomed spears bug

- Added ensare to bombardment tower

- Buffed Varok Saurfang

Mission 8

- Fixed kodo beasts bug

- Fixed shaman voice

- Nerf Mo'arg overloard

10. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mission 2-

1. There are some situations where the A.I Orc Heroes (Drek'thar, Samuro) don't follow you and your caravan, (even though they should). Which does hurt the immersion of the mission. (Complaint shared by player group)

1.1 I would suggest if they die, either put a bunch of resurrection stones on the map so they revive at the nearest location to the caravan when they died. Or include some dialogue explaining that they are injured and can no longer follow you during the mission but will get medical attention later. (so players aren't confused why they are still alive in the later missions).

2. Another complaint shared by the player group is the lack of side content, some players think the map is too short. I know this change would take a while to implement but could you add a side quest or two in the future? Maybe an optional fight against a Quillboar boss or a puzzle/trivia section (although I am not a fan of puzzles personally).

Mission 4-

1. Can't skip opening cinematic

2. Scroll of town portal and spidersilk broach would be really useful items to have at the Voodoo Lounge.

3. Can't put troll peons into burrows so they can attack.

4. Troll headhunters can't get attack upgrade but Troll bersekers can?

5. Frostwolf hunters don't get frost attack upon upgrade.

There are usually people complaining about the missions being too easy in my player groups. You might have received similar complaints. Personally I am fine with the idea of normal being a mode that's more appealing to casual players. But, in the future, if you need suggestions on how to make the missions harder (hopefully on heroic only). Let me know, I got plenty of ideas or ideas I borrow from the players I interact with. I am sure your prioritizing on making the missions playable and refined and then worry about heroic. No rush

Mission 5-

1. Even when all three players type -new, the mission doesn't start. I changed the difficulty to heroic, that might have caused the problem.

2. Suggest changing the name of the Warsong's war mill to War Forge.

3. Cenarius doesn't perform a spell animation during the tree growth cutscene.

4. Please add Scroll of Town Portal item as a option at the Voodoo Lounge.

Mission 7-

1. No difficulty menu

2. Shaman's water surge ability is in the wrong ability slot.

3. Drek'thar forked lightning, considering Thrall already has forked lightning, it does feel a little repetitive that Drek'thar has it too. Maybe you could him a brilliance aura or a passive ability that boosts his damage spells. Up to you (This is more of a nitpick but I do feel the need to bring it up.)

4. Please change the name of burn magic to frostburn magic (for thematic reasons). Also it doesn't damage mana at all, making the ability mostly useless. Shaman claws might be overriding it.

5. Get rid of force camera on Thrall's and Drek'thar's players end, we can't move the camera at all and it could lead to players losing unfairly if they are trying to micro during a boss fight. This camera issue occurs when Cairne unlocks the bridge and the spiked trap

6. Need a side quest option while waiting for Orange (Cairne), waiting isn't fun.

There's some unused space on the map so it could work. In general, we usually go after secret areas so by the time we get to the area where the gemstone is suppose to be placed, we are forced to wait for Cairne. A side quest option would be a great way to give players something to do while they wait.

7. Shakey camera during the last cutscene.

Suggestions for possible sidequest:

1. Kill some humans who might be mining the cave for valuables, or guarding something valuable.

2. A secret sect of Night Elf druids who chose the cave to slumber, (Maybe Druids of the fang, the ones that transformed into cobra or snake-like models in general). They are stuck in their animal form, or just hostile in general. And you can kill them for some valuables or maybe they captured some innocent tauren. A cool way to foreshadow the Horde fighting the Night Elves in the Night Elf campaign.

3. Something involving the Goblins.

IDEAS/Suggestions-

1. BTNRage
    BTNbloodlusted

Possible new icons for Bloodlust/Frenzy, the vanilla one is kinda weird.

2. BTNOrcShaman
    Orc Shaman Alternate

Possible new orc shaman icons, if you want the frostwolf shaman to stand out more from it's horde counterpart.

3. Varok Saurfang

A new icon for Varok Saurfang, better than the generic Horde logo.

4. Voodoo Lounge and Derivatives

Perhaps repurpose the Draenei version of the Voodoo Lounge for the Warsong shop, as a reference to how they conquered Draenor.

5. Teamcolored Kodo

A team colored Kodo beast for mission 2.

6. Orc Barracks (WC2) v2

Possible new Barracks model for Warsong, (Icon included)

7. BTNWarStomp

Possible new icon for the War stomp ability that Tauren's have.

8. Tauren Druid Cat Form
    BTNTaurenDruidCatForm

New icon and model for a Tauren druid if you decided to give them a cat form.

9. BTNReincarnation
    BTNGreatTaurenThieftain

Possible icons for tauren units.

10. BTNCRBladestorm

New icon for Nazgrel's Cyclostorm.

11. BTNHowlOfTerrorV2

New icon for Nazgrel's Howl of Terror ability.

12. BTNCriticalStrikeDAB

Possible new icon for Nazgrel's passive.

13. Raider and Derivatives

I think we can both admit how bad ass Ujimasa Hojo's models are, and his blackrock fel raider model is no different, highly recommend.

14. Laboratory (Goblin) and Derivatives

Same with Goblin laboratory.

15. Grunt and Derivatives

Maybe use his fel orc grunt model as well for the sake of variety?

16. Warlord (Orc) and Derivatives

Maybe add an orc warlord unit to the Warsong army, it's one of the few models that has both a normal
    and fel orc version.

17. Beastiary and Derivatives

Possible alternate Beastiary models for Tauren/Warsong? Up to you.

18. Beastmaster and Derivatives

Add a fel orc Frostwolf hero to the enemy ranks in the final mission perhaps.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  11. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Version 1.8

Mission 1-

1. Can you nerf the damage of Quillboar chieftan's stone throw, take it down from 70 to 35 and reduce the stun duration by 2 second?

1.1 same with attack damage, change it from chaos to melee

1.2 Also nerf his health, it's really easy to get overwhelmed by quillboars.

2. Make rescueing Drek'thar required, (considering he's suppose to be in the later missions, it would seem weird that you could leave him trapped in that cave, and he still shows up later on anyway.)

Mission 4-

1. Frostwolf Raider's name doesn't display on the unit.

2. Tool tip and name for the new Warsong unit is missing. Suggest naming the unit Warsong Outrider as a nod to WoW.

3. Bombardment towers don't have ensare.

4. Can't unlock the "Destroy the ancients of wild" side quest.

Mission 5-

1. Suggest changing the name of Warsong's voodoo lounge. Maybe a name like Storage of Draenor.

2. Pretty unfair to make the orc warlord/warsong outrider locked until I do the "Destroy the pink player" side quest. If I do it early I lure Cenarius to my base and screw over my team, if I do it after demon blood, I already won the game at that point, making the new unit pointless.

If the new warsong unit is that op I suggest just making him more expensive and remove the side quest objective.

3. In terms of "Chaos Scout" (I think he should be named Warsong Outrider), personally I don't think he should have that many auras attached to him. I think he would be more balanced if raised his food cost to 5, and make him a unit that revolves around being tankier, like the Darkspear's dire trolls or the Frostwolves Dire wolves. Have him keep the Warsong staple frenzy ability, but also give him a passive that reduces the damage he takes, shockwave is fine, along with the staple pillage ability. 7-8 abilities is overkill. You can even raise his health/armor more to balance out with the cost increase.

Also please increase his size, he doesn't look too intimidating if he's the same size as a typical Orc raider or smaller.

Mission 6-

1. Drek'thar doesn't have shaman claws on this map, even though that's his stable legendary item.

2. You can research envenomed spears at both the barracks and the beastiary? Suggest making envemoned spears avaliable to research at the Barracks. (horde/red/Thrall)

3. Not enough space at the starting bases, please make more room.

4. Suggest using vanilla Raider icon instead of Warsong raider icon.

5. Can't complete the rescue wyvern side quest. Even after killing the harpies guarding the wyverns.

Mission 8-

1. Please use the vanilla grunt and Raider icons for (Red/Thrall)

2. Raider's don't have cleaving attack unlocked.

3. Orc spearthrower should cost 1 food, since he has extremely low health.

4. Please clear trees around (Red/Horde/Thrall) barracks. Kodo beasts can get stuck in between the trees and the barracks.

5. Camera is mispositioned in the last cutscene.

6. My biggest critique for this mission, I think Nazgrel and Samuro should just be knocked out instead of turning back to normal when you damage them. It just feels kinda goofy they just suddenly change back like that out of the blue, especially since there was an elaborate procedure to cure Grom.

In terms of curing Grom, I think you should just be able to win the main quest automatically by knocking out Grom, Nazgrel, and Samuro. Instead of having to bring Grom all the way back to your base, (which feels like filler). Just have the main mission finish automatically and show the last cutscene after you knock out Grom, Nazgrel, and Samuro.

(It can be implied that Nazgrel and Samuro were cured off-screen. Or just insert some dialogue if necessary.)

Icons/Models suggestions-

1. BTNGrimOrc
    Orc0
    Orc (Personal favorite, probably the best option.)
    Orc

I think the vanilla orc spearthrower icon is pretty ugly, so here's some new icons I would suggest you use.

2. BTNthunderdrummer

New kodo beast icon, considering it's a ridden kodo beast, might as well show the rider.

3. BTNHellscreamBerserk

A more Hellscream accurate icon for his lifesteal ability.

4. BTNEtheral
    Updated roar icon for Frostwolf units.

It's an actual Frostwolf roaring.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  12. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Update

Mission 1

- Nerfed Quillboar Champion

Mission 4

- Fixed "Destroy the ancients of wild" quest

- Rename Scout to Warsong outrider

- Now Bombardment towers have ensare.

- Renamed Voodoo Lounge to Warsong's voodoo lounge

Mission 5

- Renamed Scout to Warsong outrider

- Deleted requirements to warsong outrider

- Renamed Voodoo Lounge to Warsong's voodoo lounge

Mission 6

- Fixed icon's bug

- Returned to Drek-thar shaman claws

- Fixed wyvern side quest

- Fixed envenomed spears bug

Mission 8

- Fixed final battle with Grom. Now Nazgrel and Samuro don't join you

- Orc spearthrower now cost 1 food

13. Re uben

Re uben

Resources:
    Resources:
    can we play as singleplayer now ?
    can we play as singleplayer now ?

14. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:

If you want to play singleplayer, play the vanilla Reign of Chaos Orc Campaign.

15. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mission 4-

1. Suggest changing the name of Frostwolves Great hall to Frostwolf Hall.

2. Warsong shop isn't avaliable in this mission

3. Watch tower's uses the Spider web icon for Ensnare instead of vanilla ensnare icon.

4. Request shared by player group (Please add clarity potions and healing wards to the shop.)

4.1 Also please buff the clarity potions so they restore 300 mana, at a higher price than the vanilla version of course.

5. Can't unlock destroy the ancients of wild side quest.

Mission 5-

1. Warsong Outrider having 890 mana feels kinda weird. Suggest rounding it to 900.

Also please buff Warsong Outrider's health, attack damage, and armor. It feels weak for a Warsong elite unit, especially at 5 food. As well as giving him war stomp to round out his kit.

Mission 6-

1. Can't start mission normally except with load code.

2. Suggest changing the name of Tauren bruisers's war stomp ability to Slam. More accurate since it's effects are very different compared to the vanilla War stomp.

3. Suggest changing tauren farm's function, it feels weird that a pig farm is shooting arrows. I think you should just get rid of its ability to attack and increase the amount of food it generates to 15. Just to balance it out.

4. Suggest reducing the scale of Tauren's druidism den, its too big compared to the other Tauren buildings, and takes up a little too much room.

5. It might be difficult, but it would be preferrable if the harpie capturing the wyvern was changed from a cutscene, to just doing it in-game with a dialogue trigger. If your in a middle of a deep fight it can be pretty distracting if you suddenly switch to a cinematic just by moving your troops to met the enemy.

5.1 Alternatively you can move the cutscene trigger area a little more to the left.

6. Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but it doesn't make sense to be able to train Tauren spirit walkers at 2 different buildings. Just make them trainable at the druidism den is fine. Not both the den and tauren totem.

7. IDEA: Tauren hunter plays worse than Tauren headhunter, even with the upgrade. It just has slightly higher health. Suggest giving him a bash ability upon range, as well as a health boost. Maybe even ensare to fit the hunter theme.

8. Mountain king is a little too strong in this map, suggest reducing his health and attack damage slightly.

9. IDEA: Tauren druid's monsoon ability feels off not only to his kit, but the druid theme all together. Suggest replacing it with entangling roots. (better functionality as a way for the druid to not only protect himself and his allies but his allies as well.)

10. IDEA: In terms of Monsoon, I suggest giving the ability to Red/Thrall's shamans. Replacing the Lightning shield ability, which to be honest, I've never seen used by any of the Thrall players in my previous games. Most players just train their shamans when they can upgrade them all the way to bloodlust.

10.1 Same thing with purge, almost never used. It would probably be better if it was just a shaman version of the priest's dispel magic. For balance reasons you could have the Horde Shamans access at tier 0 and at 50 mana, with the downside of it covering less area than the priest version. And replace the magical effect with a more lightning/thunder ability to fit the shaman theme. You can call it Storm Purge and keep the vanilla icon as well if you like. Just a thought.

Mission 8-

1. Drek'thar (Frostwolves) should have frostwolf shamans, frostwolf spearthrowers, and demolishers, and the dire frostwolves or whatever those big white wolves are called, avaliable.

2. Please remove the trees around the Frostwolf player's barracks.

3. Orange (Cairne) can't train tauren kodo beast.

3.1 Please make the tauren druid, spirit walkers, and catapaults avaliable to train as well.

3.2 Tauren axe fighter and headhunter have the wrong unit icon.

4. Can you add a line of dialogue said by Thrall to imply that Nazgrel and Samuro don't die after you kill them in the final boss fight, something like "It is done. Our troops will bring Nazgrel and Samuro back to base to be cured shortly."

5. Suggest increasing the food cost for Kodos to 4, and reducing the food cost for catapaults to 3.

MODELS/ICONS/SUGGESTIONS

1. Tauren altar of storms model- Altar of some sorts
    A more original design for the Tauren faction.

2. Tauren Druid training icon- BTNHealingTouch
    BTNAbillity_druid_treeoflife

Tier 1 and 2, sugegstions

3. BTNCRTaurSTOMP
    A war stomp icon for Cairne, instead of the green gas looking one we have currently.

4. BTNTherapy
    Artwork that fits the druid healing spell more. Druids love nature.

5. Orc Warlord

Icon for Warsong Outrider, feel free to use the vanilla orc warlord icon for the Fel orc version. This icon should just be for the normal orc version.

6. BTNdancingLightningGS

New icon for Monsoon.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  16. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Update

Mission 4-5

- Buffed Warsong outrider

Mission 6

- Renamed Druid to Shaman

- Changed some icons

Mission 8

- Added to Frostwolf(Drek-Thar) barrack's : shaman,hunters and catapults

- Added to Tauren(Cairne) Barrack's: Shaman, Spirit walker, Kodo

- Added dialog after defeating Nazgrel and Samuro

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  17. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mission 3-

1. Can't skip the second cutscene even when 2+ players hit esc.

2. Thrall and Grom's dialogue sometimes overlap each either, suggest pacing out the voice acting bits between them by an extra 2-3 seconds.

3. Please remove "Fight on my warriors, they cannot stop the Horde." line from Thrall, it usually triggers randomly and is pretty annoying.

4. Drek'thar A.I doesn't have his Shaman claws on this map.

5. Why does the Troll war-turtle rider have mana if he can't use it?

6. It would be useful to have clarity potions at the voodoo lounge.

7. Main quest is only completed if you return the Zeppelins to Thrall's base, not the base of the zeppelin's owner.

Mission 4-

1. Instead of some vague quest objective to unlock Warsong Outrider, I suggest restricting that unit to Mission 5 instead.

2. Considering there's no dialogue or cutscene that explains the Ancients of Wild quest nor a tracker to keep track of how many are alive, it's probably better to just had them drop lumber upon death and lock off the Outrider until Mission 5.

3. Please remove trees around mercanery camp, so units don't get stuck.

4. Warsong shop isn't avaliable, I don't like to heckle Orange about building a shop so I can get my brooch.

Mission 5-

1. Suggest increasing train time of Warsong Outrider to 35 seconds for balance reasons.

1.1 Also reduce his food cost to 4.

2. Frostwolf Raider's name doesn't display properly on the unit.

3. Rekhor Bloodheart the Warsong summon is too weak.

4. Suggest changing the name of the Frostwolves Frostwolf to Dire Snow Wolf. To avoid confusion

5. Chaos Rampager's unit name doesn't display properly, same with Chaos Crossbowman.

6. Music Suggestion-

I think this theme would be the more appropriate theme for the beginning of the battle, and then use the tragic Warsong theme after Grom drinks the demon blood for dramatic effect. Since that song is suppose to represent Grom's fall from grace.

Mission 6-

1. Raider's armor doesn't change when he switches his training

2. IDEA: Instead of raider training, how about just a upgrade that buffs their damage, armor, and health. As well as giving them the Demolish ability so they can deal extra damage to buildings. Instead of adding a tacked on ability that barely improves the Raider at all. Just make a separate tankier Rider unit for the Horde faction. And keep Raider as a mobile building destroyer.

3. Suggest adding train times to the Horde Demolisher unit.

4. Can't research Envenomed spears properly, for some reason it's glitched. After it's researched the slot is stuck to the barracks and you can essentially research it over and over again infinitely.

Units/Models/Icons Suggestions:

My idea for a new Horde unit being called a Horde Wolfrider or Duraton's Packrider.

1. Orc Scout

BTNOrcScout

Here's an appropriate model and icon. Unlike the Warsong Outrider, Wolfriders can't be geared more towards survivability rather than disrupting enemy troops. Suggest giving them abilities like Hardened Skin, Taunt, Cleaving Attack, and Howl of Terror.

2. Shop for the Thrall Horde faction and icon- Just a shop with Goblins
    Temple of Boom
    BTNGoblinGearTowerv2

3. New Earthquake icon
    BTNTremor

4. Twilight Peon/HQ Peon
    A new peon model for the Warsong.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  18. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Update

Mission 3

- Delete "Fight on my warriors, they cannot stop the Horde."

- Troll war-turtle rider no have mana

- Added shaman claws to Drek-Thar

Mission 4

- Warsong shop now avaliable

- Trees around Mercenaries camp deleted

Mission 5

- Warsong outrider now have train time 35 sec

- Fixed units name

- Buffed Rekhor

Mission 6

- Now armor changes

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  19. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mission 4-

1. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but like I said before. Warsong shamans do suck, please change their spells to something better, like fire themed shaman spells to fit the Warsong pro bloodlust concept for the faction.

2. Please put a space in the unit "Glaivemaiden" name.

3. Suggest making legendary items undroppable, it just feels weird that Thrall would be able to sell off his Doomhammer.

4. Honestly considering how the Destroy the Ancient of Wild quests doesn't feel like works properly, especially since there's no tracker. Your better off just having the ancients of wild drop wood, remove the warsong outrider until mission 5.

5. Please add a buff clarity potion to shops, probably a non-combat consumable that restores 300 mana over time.

Mission 8-

1. MAJOR ISSUE- Tauren shaman's model is missing.

2. Frostwolf clan doesn't have access to their Dire Frostwolves.

New model/suggestions-

Specifically for Missions 4 and 5-

1. Ancient of Lore and Derivatives

I am one of those people who hated how the ancient of lore looked orange which damaged the green color scheme. Here's a new version which I highly recommend.

Specifically the green/dark purple version.

2. Treant model- Treant and Derivatives

Specifically the dark purple version.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  20. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Update

Mission 4

- Fixed Glaive maiden name

- Fixed legendary items

- Deleted from map Warsong Outriders